Documenting Event Pokemon Special Moves

SaurianFan

So mostly asking this for clarifications sake, but for cases where the egg Mons (since the egg you get from Agent C can be up to 3 different kinds I think) and other such randomly generated eggs does this list cover those as well eventually or is it by a "Your personal playthrough observations" documentation?

9 hours ago, VMeemes said:

So mostly asking this for clarifications sake, but for cases where the egg Mons (since the egg you get from Agent C can be up to 3 different kinds I think) and other such randomly generated eggs does this list cover those as well eventually or is it by a "Your personal playthrough observations" documentation?

I'm just doing it by my personal playthrough as I go along, but everyone is welcome to contribute! Did you get a different egg? If so, what moves did it have?

7 hours ago, SaurianFan said:

I'm just doing it by my personal playthrough as I go along, but everyone is welcome to contribute! Did you get a different egg? If so, what moves did it have?

Sorry, haven't started a new playthrough yet so I can't say for certain. However I offer the Katori Help Center Egg instead.

image.png.24235efc3d6d462aef2422f94a93c04e.png

Mine was a Feebass upon going back to my converted save, but it gains Toxic Spikes! And remember this Help Center egg offers the Aevium regional forms, including Budew according to someone on reddit who hatched it. It is also the only way of getting Aevium Larvesta so better hope you're lucky.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SaurianFan said:

Lotad will come with Apple Acid and... Revelation Dance? (I think it's normal type cause it's not on Oricorio, can someone confirm?)

image.png.4c7ede0bed057ddaeab43c16c1193ba7.png

Revelation Dance simply matches the user's primary type, so it should be a decently strong, reliable Water STAB for Lotad. Move types display dynamically otherwise in this game in battle thanks to things like the field affects or Crests often changing or adding types to moves.