Documenting Event Pokemon Special Moves

SaurianFan

26 minutes ago, Tsungi said:

Revelation Dance simply matches the user's primary type, so it should be a decently strong, reliable Water STAB for Lotad. Move types display dynamically otherwise in this game in battle thanks to things like the field affects or Crests often changing or adding types to moves.

Ah okay, got it!

BTW the Piplup found within the Spring of Preservation on Evergreen Island come with the special move Icy Wind!

image.png.d0ae850ca55caa8fa187e31e0b4d6521.png

On 11/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, SaurianFan said:

The Seviper that hatches from the egg in the Secret Area from Venam's Gym has the special move Iron Tail!

image.png.59e4058b5deb0a46122520fffc5a05b3.png

There seems to be variation with some of these. For instance, my Seviper had Night Slash:

image.thumb.png.a7945a345f6d5c1e65dcf88a6006ecac.png

I don't have proof of it at the moment, but the Mudbray egg I got on my main file had Close Combat instead of Double-Edge.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, RoninTDL said:

There seems to be variation with some of these. For instance, my Seviper had Night Slash:

image.thumb.png.a7945a345f6d5c1e65dcf88a6006ecac.png

I don't have proof of it at the moment, but the Mudbray egg I got on my main file had Close Combat instead of Double-Edge.

OOHHHHHH BOOOY!!!

Oh that's gonna make things SO much more complicated... ALRIGHT! Welp, thank you for your contribution! To everyone reading this, please help by putting things like this here!

• Like 1