Pokemon theme team for clear and kieran

reaper.

As the title suggests, a theme team for those 2. I feel like that these 2 really go well with the theme of paradox pokemons and i would like the people here to come up with fun strong paradox mon teams for the 2. One of them based on past and the other based on future. And koraidon and miraidon on their teams. Go!

I don't think pure Paradox teams would be fun but adding 1-2 would be alright. Miraidon fits for Kieran since he already fancies electric type, he can be a strong monotype lad.

He can keep Xurketree since it's kinda his thing, 252 speed and sp. atk, Timid nature, Choice Scarf. 

A-raichu is his thing. 252 speed and sp. atk, Modest nature, Choice Specs. 

Pincurchin to setup Electric terrain on entry, can be tanky and annoying, but generally whatever. 

Miraidon, 252 speed and sp. attack, Timid nature, Life orb. 

Iron Hands, 252 Hp and S. def, Careful nature, Assault Vest. 

Iron Thorns, 252 Attack, 252 speed, Jolly nature, Booster energy. 

He opens up with Pincurchin, follows up with A-Raichu for elec terrain double speed, if terrain is still up when Raichu dies he switched to Iron hands, if not to Miraidon. after Miraidon to Iron Thorns, last 2 are Iron hands and/or Xurkitree. 

Obviously got enough coverage to repel ground types. 

UBs are better for them, but I would prefer Violet's Paradox instead of Scarlet's, such as Iron Thorns, Iron Bundle and Iron Jugulis. 

To be honest, it's not so easy to put paradoxs in games, since they are a really different concept than regional, extinct, etc. But, if Jan would wanted, I'm sure he can find a way to do it.