Which pokemon are you waiting for the most?

elfen

Me, I cannot wait till Shellder gets in the game, cause I love me a Cloyster

Anyone say Froslass?

I have many favorite types, Ghost, Dark, Poison, then ice. I mean seriously a ghost that freezes its prey and displays them just like art...

Tentecruel...I still enjoy this pokemon for some weird reason...surprised its not in the game yet.

those are a few that I cant wait to be in the fame, cause most likely, Cloyster is gonna replace my feraligator, and Froslass is going in there somewhere...

TM wise, I want toxic so bad :/

I already have Gardevoir & Lilligant so I'm pretty much set, but there are still some Pokemon I wouldn't mind having:

I would REALLY love a Mienshao, its one of my favorite Fighting type Pokemon ever!

I also wouldn't mind having a Bisharp to try out.

I'd also like a Darmanitan as well, I want another Feraligatr, but with Sheer Force & to have Thrash as well.

If Gen.6 Pokemon gets implemented, I want a Florges overall, my favorite Fairy Type Pokemon.=)

Guest Tsurisma

Dusknoir and Bisharp. I know the former can get stick for being outclassed by his pre-evolution but after playing Mystery Dungeon, him and a dark gloomy world go together so well~

In terms of Gen 6 Pokemon, the five I'd have to go with are Avalugg, Gogoat, Barbaracle, Goodra and Malamar. 4 out of the 5 look like stuff out of a Lovecraft story (Cthulhu etc.), while goats are awesome haha

Well, most of my favorites are already in the game, being Aggron, Nidoking, and Sandslash. However, I would like a Cyndaquil event since it's my favorite Pokemon overall, even though I decided to pick Snivy as my Starter. I would probably say that Noibat is the one I want the most though. Noivern is easily in my top 5 favorites.

#givemeearthquaketm

i forgot about Gen 6... yeah Malamar is up there, as well as dragalge....

But for legendaries... I really want Darkrai, I have a team in my head, called the nightmare team. Involves - Gengar, Hypno, Spiritomb, Musharna, and If Darkrai comes, him. But I do not know what I would do for a 6th pokemon....

I would really love Aerodactyl and Tentacruel. Aside from that my favorites would make the game too easy, so I'd rather not see T-Tar, Garchomp, or Heatran any time too soon. (though speed boost blaziken is available and that thing makes a lot of battles pretty trivial).

I wish Absol was in the game, but I assume that's waiting on the more northern regions of the game to be finished, as are a number of ice types. I also can't wait for Skarmory, Scyther, and Scizor as well. Love my steel types; really hope we see the Honedge line once it's updated for sixth gen. Oh, and if the regi's ever get added obtaining them better be as difficult as it was in Gen III and involve translating Braille.