EP5 Save Conversion

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, qorder said:

Hi, same problem. Ep5 save, saved in Cellia Manor bedroom, cannot be converted due to trainer type problem. 

Game_2.rxdata 211.27 kB · 0 downloads

Hi! It managed to convert successfully, hope you enjoy EP6!

Game_2.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

Can you check if my safe file is compatible for transfer? Or if I have to start a new one, which isn't really an issue.

Game.rxdata 252.51 kB · 1 download

Also, I'm guessing it's not considering I've tried to open up e6 from the bedroom, but no luck! Getting an annoying error, when I try.

Hi! I got your save converted. Interact with your bed to get E6 started. 

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, LifeRunner01 said:

Game.rxdata 235.54 kB · 0 downloads

please help me convert this, i finished ep5 and this should be inside cella manor

Hiya! your save successfully converted, I have also shoved you in the Manor Bedroom, to begin EP6 just interact with the bed!

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, GameAddict_78 said:

Hey heres my save, I'm confident this is the one I saved in the manor with, if not I might've started a new file by accident before the new release.Game.rxdata

The save file you have sent is from the very start of the game, therefore, it cannot be converted. Try checking on E5 for the correct savefile. 

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, ninja_1137 said:

Hello, I completed E5 and saved in the Cellia Manor main bedroom, but I couldn't continue to E6 when loading from this save file.

Game.rxdata 414.38 kB · 0 downloads

Hiya, your save successfully converted! Hope you enjoy EP6

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Vernos Lu said:

Hi there! So i updated the game but i'm struggling to use my EP5 save. Could you help me? I can use it just fine in EP5 but in EP6 i can't, as it keeps saying it's corrupted.

Game.rxdata 318.86 kB · 0 downloads

Hello! You've come to the right place, it's saying it is corrupted because we have changed codebases for EP6, there is a save converter in place where all you need to do is just, click the save in your save folder and it'll convert! However, I've done it for you here and saved you infront of the Bed in the Bedroom as to begin EP6, you need to interact with it, hope you enjoy!

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, Posty said:

Hello! You've come to the right place, it's saying it is corrupted because we have changed codebases for EP6, there is a save converter in place where all you need to do is just, click the save in your save folder and it'll convert! However, I've done it for you here and saved you infront of the Bed in the Bedroom as to begin EP6, you need to interact with it, hope you enjoy!

Game.rxdata 167.03 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much for the help! I'm glad i'll be able to continue playing in my save file! Thanks again for the help!

• Like 1

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, nhannguyen2141 said:

Hi! I didn't remember where i last saved in ep 5 so i ran the save file in ep 6 and i am not in the main bedroom and the game would not start for me. Luckily i uploaded my ep 5 saved files to a cloud server prior so i don't know if it will work. Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata 464.83 kB · 1 download

Hiya! Your save successfully converted, you were just saved in the middle of Cellia Central so I have placed you in the Main Bedroom right infront of the bed! To start EP6, just interact with the bed infront of you! Hope you and GIRLYPOWER enjoy EP6!

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Posty said:

Hiya! Your save successfully converted, you were just saved in the middle of Cellia Central so I have placed you in the Main Bedroom right infront of the bed! To start EP6, just interact with the bed infront of you! Hope you and GIRLYPOWER enjoy EP6!

Game.rxdata 137.24 kB · 0 downloads

beat me to it. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Posty said:

Game.rxdata 137.24 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much! Can't wait to try out EP

6!

• Like 1

Hello! I'm not sure if the converting has gone wrong for me, or if there's a problem with my file itself - the conversion is successful, but some trainers seem to be battle-able again even if they shouldn't be. Here's the original file (before conversion). Thank you so much in advance!

image.png.20562ea2fdfe6a1c9a929cb9251139b8.png

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
47 minutes ago, Crystal Murklurkers said:

Hello! I'm not sure if the converting has gone wrong for me, or if there's a problem with my file itself - the conversion is successful, but some trainers seem to be battle-able again even if they shouldn't be. Here's the original file (before conversion). Thank you so much in advance!

image.png.20562ea2fdfe6a1c9a929cb9251139b8.png

Game.rxdata 278.66 kB · 1 download

After converting, you need to interact with your bed. They will disappear once you do that.

3 hours ago, Dred said:

I can already tell by the amount of Badges that your savefile has, that you have not finished the E5 story, therefore it cannot be converted. Please read the main post on this thread. 

cool , so  i started a new game playthrough and now i have new problem where the game starts shows me an error code and cuts off what do i need to do?