EP5 Save Conversion

I've finished EP. 5 and seem to be at the beginning of EP. 6. I saved in the bedroom prior to the update, and before moving on, I've noticed trying to do the waterfall sidequest ( or at least trying to check it out ), the game is treating my file as if I just started with Connor and is looping conversations & events. I also cannot remove a Pokemon that's in the sixth slot, every time I try, it freezes.

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Just tried updating the game and it shows an error message about not being able to open the folder "Data/Scripts.rxdata". Could you please tell me if my save data is the problem? (I'm using an updated Mac and downloaded the extra patch as well)

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods

Hi Folks, massive apologies for the delay with these conversions! It's been a busy month.

Since I did all your files together, I havent renamed them, so all you need to do is just rename these files to just "Game" and you should be good to go!

On 4/28/2023 at 1:18 AM, parthp202 said:

Hi could you convert my save file? Thanks you!

Game.rxdata 249.9 kB · 0 downloads

Game_12.rxdata

On 5/14/2023 at 7:24 AM, Luke112 said:

Hi! Just tried updating the game and it shows an error message about not being able to open the folder "Data/Scripts.rxdata". Could you please tell me if my save data is the problem? (I'm using an updated Mac and downloaded the extra patch as well)

Game.rxdata 148.52 kB · 0 downloads

Game_14.rxdata

On 4/30/2023 at 9:25 PM, anon said:

I've finished EP. 5 and seem to be at the beginning of EP. 6. I saved in the bedroom prior to the update, and before moving on, I've noticed trying to do the waterfall sidequest ( or at least trying to check it out ), the game is treating my file as if I just started with Connor and is looping conversations & events. I also cannot remove a Pokemon that's in the sixth slot, every time I try, it freezes.

Game.rxdata 14.66 kB · 0 downloads

Sadly, your save file I was unable to convert, so you'll have to restart, apologies for this!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

Hi Folks!

I am extremely sorry for the long delay in getting these saves converted, it's been a long summer.

On 6/10/2023 at 6:44 AM, good rat said:

Hi there, I tried updating the game and got the error message below. Any chance I could get some help converting these files? (I'm using a Mac and downloaded the extra patch.) Thanks in advance! 

Game_2.rxdata 223.07 kB · 1 download Game.rxdata 183.28 kB · 1 download errorlog.txt 39.74 kB · 2 downloads

Game_2.rxdataGame.rxdata

On 8/6/2023 at 10:43 AM, Cloudy931 said:

Saved in Celia manor, but trouble starting up. Thanks!

Game.rxdata 159.07 kB · 1 download

Game.rxdata

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
On 12/26/2023 at 10:36 PM, wardipher said:

Hi

I tried to use the patch folder to update my game, but no matter what I try nothing seems to work. Any help is appreciated! 

Game.rxdata 294.01 kB · 0 downloads

Hiya, apologies for the delayed response on this.

Having a look at your save, firstly it does convert over completely fine, however you haven't completed Episode 5. You need to complete this first before downloading and updating to Episode 6 if you wish to continue on this Save File. On top of this, it kinda sounds like you haven't actually downloaded the base folder for Episode 6, go to our downloads page, download Episode 6 (a new folder), patch via a manual patch or the updater found in the Base Folder, and you should be good to go.

• 3 months later...