EP5 Save Conversion

• Global Mods

Hello! A few of you have seemed to struggle with converting your saves. Therefore I am making this thread to help you out!

If you are trying to load up an EP5 save onto EP6 and you are unable to convert. Please follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have completed EP5 before trying to convert your save and you are saved in the Main Bedroom of the Cellia Manor.

2) Reply to this thread with your Save File attached. To find this, Navigate to your Saved Games Folder > Pokemon Desolation > Send over the Game.rxdata file you wish to be converted.

I will get back to you asap! So have patience if I do not immediately get to you. Thank you!

Please note that some saves may be overall unable to be converted, which means you will either have to send another one over or completely start fresh (this would mean removing the save file from the Saved Games Folder).

• Global Mods
17 minutes ago, Zlati2003 said:

I am not sure if I saved in Cellia Manor or next to the bed in Dreamscape, but I am sure that I completed EP5

Game.rxdata 14.46 kB · 1 download

Hiya, sorry to say but this Save is unable to be converted, if you have any other Saves in your folder, I can try to convert those, but this one essentially will not work.

1 hour ago, Posty said:

Hiya, sorry to say but this Save is unable to be converted, if you have any other Saves in your folder, I can try to convert those, but this one essentially will not work.

It's okayyy. The game is very fun, so I will just replay it from the start.

• Global Mods
29 minutes ago, Numeron said:

Hi. I saved in Ceilla Manor and completed the story of EP5, but couldn't play this save. Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata 129.3 kB · 0 downloads

Hi! Your save successfully converted, hope you enjoy EP6!

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
20 minutes ago, Pokenerd2112 said:

Hey I saved in the bedroom of the manor but the save file still wont load. However, I cant find the v5 save file in the whole v5 folder

Navigate to your Saved Games folder, open Pokemon Desolation, and send the Game.rxdata file here if you wish for it to be converted.

• Global Mods
Just now, Pokenerd2112 said:

Sorry im a bit tech impaired, do I drag this back into the v5 save folder or?

Just chuck this back into the same folder you took it out off, this aint just an e5 save folder, its a desolation save folder. 

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Azoth46 said:

This are the saved file. Also saying this file is not supported.

Game.rxdata 168.7 kB · 0 downloads Game_4.rxdata 194.62 kB · 0 downloads

Hi so both of your saves seem to have already converted aha, I've shoved them both into the Bedroom so you can begin EP6! However, until the next patch you will be unable to make progress, this is due to a Daycare bug that is currently present, bear with us it'll hopefully be fixed in 6.0.2! It'll be important for you to patch once this goes live.

Game.rxdata Game_4.rxdata

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Posty said:

Hi so both of your saves seem to have already converted aha, I've shoved them both into the Bedroom so you can begin EP6! However, until the next patch you will be unable to make progress, this is due to a Daycare bug that is currently present, bear with us it'll hopefully be fixed in 6.0.2! It'll be important for you to patch once this goes live.

Game.rxdata 168.58 kB · 0 downloads Game_4.rxdata 172.81 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks again

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, van Rebirth said:

Game.rxdata 145.2 kB · 1 download

This is my Safe File. It should be complete and I should be in the Bedroom but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance.

Hiya, Save successfully converted, hope you enjoy EP6!

Game_2.rxdata

• Global Mods
24 minutes ago, ryan_gupta27 said:

Game.rxdata 179.24 kB · 0 downloads

Hi, my save file is having the same issue. I have complete E5 and am saved in the bedroom at the manor.

Thank you in advance.

Hiya, your Save File successfully converted and is ready to go! Hope you enjoy EP6.

Game.rxdata