EP5 Save Conversion

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, blackace12 said:

cool , so  i started a new game playthrough and now i have new problem where the game starts shows me an error code and cuts off what do i need to do?

Send the error please. 

• Global Mods
57 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Hi, I saved in the Main Bedroom of the Ceilla Manor and completed the story of EP5, b ut some of th e story event sequences were broken and things like the quest log  were missing. 

Game.rxdata 172.66 kB · 0 downloads

After converting, you need to interact with your bed. You will receive everything that is missing once you do that. 

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, blackace12 said:

Hi, your save successfully converted however you haven't completed EP5 on this save, which means you may experience some softlocks etc, I've saved you infront of the boat to Bountilia since you're close enough to the end. But be warned, do not report any bugs until you have started EP6 and gone through the converter event ingame. Play on this save at your own risk basically.

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, Calamity said:

Hi, I saved in the Main Bedroom of the Ceilla Manor and completed the story of EP5, b ut some of th e story event sequences were broken and things like the quest log  were missing. 

Game.rxdata 172.66 kB · 1 download

Hello, so this save you sent here wasn't saved in the Main Bedroom, sounds like you just exited without actually starting EP6, I've saved you infront of the Bed in the Manor, please interact with it to begin EP6, once you have and walk out of the room, you'll then get access to the story and the quest log. 

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, Posty said:

Hi, your save successfully converted however you haven't completed EP5 on this save, which means you may experience some softlocks etc, I've saved you infront of the boat to Bountilia since you're close enough to the end. But be warned, do not report any bugs until you have started EP6 and gone through the converter event ingame. Play on this save at your own risk basically.

-Cool so question should i re download ep 5 or just re down ep 6? also thanks for your help.

8 hours ago, Posty said:

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, blackace12 said:

you cant redownload ep5 now since your save has converted, so it won't work. just continue the game as it is now and do not do anything else besides story until you complete ep5 and begin ep5 by interacting with the bed in the manor.

24 minutes ago, Dred said:

Your save file has been converted. Interact with your bed to begin episode 6. 

Game_20.rxdata 169.59 kB · 0 downloads

oh that was amazingly quick, thank you so much! i just interact with the bed ? it keeps sending me to the dreamscape?

edit: it's supposed to still say this and look like this? with ghost ava, i talked to the bed, but said no && is still says version 5.05image.png.6e21011efe31164fef80ffdd127bafb8.pngimage.png.3febef967dedb76523eaae3e24b87ce0.pngimage.png.caaf4cbeffbda04ff0dac3292590fcfa.png

• Global Mods
22 minutes ago, Wolfmoru said:

oh that was amazingly quick, thank you so much! i just interact with the bed ? it keeps sending me to the dreamscape?

edit: it's supposed to still say this and look like this? with ghost ava, i talked to the bed, but said no && is still says version 5.05image.png.6e21011efe31164fef80ffdd127bafb8.pngimage.png.3febef967dedb76523eaae3e24b87ce0.pngimage.png.caaf4cbeffbda04ff0dac3292590fcfa.png

You need to load your save file on E6. 

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Wolfmoru said:

again, sorry for asking questions - do i need more than the patch? i'm legitmately not understanding

The 6.0.4 patch can be installed via the updater. E6 needs to be installed first, and is it's own copy of the game. You don't need your E5 file for anything right now. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dred said:

The 6.0.4 patch can be installed via the updater. E6 needs to be installed first, and is it's own copy of the game. You don't need your E5 file for anything right now. 

gotcha! thank you so much for the help again, have a nice day!

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, liana999 said:

Hiya! Your save successfully converted, I've shoved you in the Bedroom in the Manor, to begin EP6, just interact with the Bed, hope you enjoy!

Game_2.rxdata