Erin's strange statements

SoulN7

6 minutes ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Doesn't say anything about them being equal though, just that they're the highest amongst their amazing peers of Melia, Venam, Ren, two children who only started training Pokemon a month ago and Pokemonless Kanon.

Aelita could be a distant second for all we know.

I remember that, but I think she said something similar too, maybe I'm wrong...I played that chapter quite some times. Still, Aelita having that potential is...uhm...a bit unlogical. I understand her curse, but still.

I mean

TBF 

she did train under keta sorta ish 

whos you know

one of the strongest trainer canonically if we go by the future timeline and his own adventures

sure its not much training but still

ren was weak until he trained with team xen

melia lacks exp until again storm chaser

and erin herself doesnt like battling

so alieta being 2nd strongest makes the most sense

It would be weird if they mean it in the way of who is the stronger trainer (which I presume it is ) as aelita is probably the weakest character out of everyone aside from Erin and Venam.

If they mean strenght of a person, I think she may be the 2nd strongest since we havent seen too much of her power.

1 hour ago, Grimvalent said:

It would be weird if they mean it in the way of who is the stronger trainer (which I presume it is ) as aelita is probably the weakest character out of everyone aside from Erin and Venam.

If they mean strenght of a person, I think she may be the 2nd strongest since we havent seen too much of her power.

I played back CH15 and first she says that MC is the top, the strongest, after the various tests with Mega and disadvantaged teams, then she says that MC and Aelita has the same total score and got more improvement than the others. 

5 hours ago, SoulOfGenji said:

I played back CH15 and first she says that MC is the top, the strongest, after the various tests with Mega and disadvantaged teams, then she says that MC and Aelita has the same total score and got more improvement than the others. 

Can't score higher than 100 on a test.