2 hours ago, Fervis said:

As mentioned, if should lower defense and increase speed by 1 after the multi turn hits end, so basically not necessary to kill the target.

Well it doesn't work for me that way, only when  it doesn't kill the target so I guess it's bugged? Btw since I posted the last one, playing my monodragon run I found Dragon Darts not working in doubles. There's only 1 instance of damage and only on the mon I targeted. Then again is it even possible to make it work like it does in SwSh? It hits both targets once unless one is immune in which case it hits the other one twice right? 

On another note I should have said thanks for the mod first, I really enjoy it. I just finished E19 last week and here I am playing again because I really wanted a hard game with gen 8.

3 hours ago, Fervis said:

um that's new to me dang. is it only happening when fighting eternatus and only when you want to start a fight? (so choosing a move, or generally allowing eternatus to act in some way)

Only happened when fighting Eternatus. When I attempted to use a move, the bug struck; it allowed me to chuck Pokéballs at it while preventing the Eternatus from retaliating in any way. I'm assuming I would have been able to use other items.

Edit: Just checked, and yeah, I can use items in general, but the bug prevents Eternatus from taking its own turn. It just acts as though Eternatus already finished and lets me choose my next action. Also, I can confirm both the Dragon Dart issue and that Scale Shot works fine if the target doesn't faint, but it doesn't initiate stat changes if the target does.

Edit 2: I'm guessing that Eternatus is trying to Eternamax. When both it and my Pokémon attack, its transformation goes first, and the bug prevents anything from happening. When I use an item, that action is processed before the transformation, so it goes through before the bug hits.

Edited by Saslen

10 hours ago, arritte said:

Well it doesn't work for me that way, only when  it doesn't kill the target so I guess it's bugged?

ahhh i see. yeah i can look at that and i believe i read somethin about that already somewhere.

regarding dragon darts, i also believe there was an updated script in pokecommunity for this issue, I'll take a look at that 

thanks for enjoyingg the mod so far!

9 hours ago, Saslen said:

Edit 2: I'm guessing that Eternatus is trying to Eternamax.

it sounded like that yeah, maybe an issue with the way it eternamaxes (with havingg the move) 

sorry but could you possibly try it against a rayquaza (ideally with knowing the move dragon ascent)? if it's also happening in that kind of situation i may have an idea already.

i think rayquaza can learn it with level 1 in this mod

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

sorry but could you possibly try it against a rayquaza (ideally with knowing the move dragon ascent)? if it's also happening in that kind of situation i may have an idea already.

Yup. Happens there, too.

## Quick announcement! ##

Tomorrow onwards I won't be able to look into the thread often and work on the mod / on issues for two weeks.

I will update the download before tomorrorw one last time with minor issues discussed, but i will postpone other like the scale shot/ dragon darts things. as i don't want to break things even further!

This means, during today I will update only minor things:

• Eternatus 'Eternabeam' will be moved to a level 1 learnable move (just like rayquaza).
  • Maneon evolution method ( discussed some days ago) will now be in the mod download as well.
  • fixed the mentioned grookey egg issue (wrong name led to break)
  • Coming from the radiation mod, I'll change the stats of Toxtricity's Dynamax form (from 75,123,95,139,70,100 to -> 75,108,90,149,80,100)
  • furthermore, I take feedback and opinions to other dynamax forms! As they don't have changed stats by themself in original pokemon, they can be decided as desired

I thank you all so much for enjoying this mod and hopefully you won't find game breaking bugs in my absence >.<! 

Edit: regarding dynamax ideas, i'll take them as literature when i have some free-time so you can surely post them here!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Struggle for Redemption said:

Hello, sorry for asking, but is the raboot in touramline desert just rare or is there an event for it?

It's just rare. I found one just south of the train platform where you first enter the desert. I'd suggest using the Magnetic Lure.

I can give feedback about the Dynamax forms, huh? Well, most of the dynamax forms are okay(Dynamax Gengar is op!) but I'd like to see a different ability for Dyna Duraludon. 

Like Magic Guard. Steel Beam + Magic Guard will be so awesome...

But of course, if you think my suggestion is too op/silly, feel free to ignore it.

kubfu should be level 72 to evolve as of now.

applin can be found in a house inside a trash bin in upper obsidia! afterwards its before titanias area.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:54 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

I can give feedback about the Dynamax forms, huh

thanks for the gengar feedback!

ill about your idea about duraludon with your idea. im not against op suggestions, one can just lower speed as a compensation for example

• Thanks 1

On 8/12/2022 at 3:54 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Like Magic Guard. Steel Beam + Magic Guard will be so awesome...

I am here again to bother Fervis with more move problems. I'll say in advance that I used the PBS files you gave us to try making my own slightly broken moves for Eeveelutions so I can't tell if it is the same with your main download link, but currently Steel Beam does not have recoil DMG. In fact it seems to have no additional effect at all as it is set to 000 in the file. Can someone tell me if changing it to have the same effect as Mind Blown will fix it?

Very good mod, I'm testing it and I love it so far.
It's fun to throw a fight against Charlotte and see her pull out a gigantamax.
That and the mega evolutions add dynamism to the gameplay.
Are there more gigantamax planned?

Edit : I found a small bug not too serious.

The sprites of some pokemon are too far forward compared to the platform on which they fight.

This is for example the case of the pokemon named Amora, an Inteleon in the team of Jetsam Amaria

Edited by Vilrose
bug report

Hello again. First things first I am currently on my 2nd run of this mod in row (3rd of Reborn itself) so my enjoyment is evident. :) Here are some (a lot of) things:

I found that Frosmoth's stats seem to be shifted around. In the file it is x/x/x/125/90/65 while it should be x/x/x/65/125/90. I hate this order with speed being 4th but it seems that I am not the only one that gets confused sometimes.

Another thing is that taking sand away from Terra's gym battle makes it way to easy in comparison, especially if you play with gen 5 weather like me. Excadrill in and out of sand is like two diffrent mons. My suggestion would be to swap Terra's Ursaluna with Taka's Bristleon. Terra gets sand and Taka swaps a guts mon for a Normal type guts mon, a type he's tied to a bit already.

Quick edit, the Peat Block on Azurine Island looked like a mining rock for me, I tend to avoid mining so I just noticed why I couldn't find it on my first playthrough.

I also wanted to give some ideas for megas, well I haven't used most of them so it's just by feeling looking at the file and I might miss some type changes:

1. Blastoise could get Shell Armor, less raw power but better set up then the standard mega. I think Giga Drain is used more often than Energy Ball as well, so Bulletproof doesn't help that much. It has a big shell so it makes sense to me. You give up leftovers for a safer set up with Iron Defense+Shell Smash, which means you would need to run Rest for HP recovery which makes it not overly broken in my head at least. It might sweep too many fights if it gets Amesia and I'm too lazy to check ATM.

2. DD Lapras always seemed fun to me, but I don't think it gets Physical Ice moves for it. Since you already gave it higher Attack you could just double down with Refrigerate for Ice type Return. I don't think it needs much explaining, like Blastoise needs Rest to keep healthy so unless you use gen 5 weather with Hydration for set up b4 mega evolving it shouldn't be too OP.

3. This one I don't have that much of idea for, but Oreebtle getting Levitate when it resists Ground already seems kinda... Especialy compared with Butterfree and Beedrill and how many Psychic types get Levitate already. I'll just throw out some things that I belive could work. DOWNLOAD, beacause apperently it studies it's surrounding with it's psychic powers and it has an alien-like feel to it. UNAWARE for a more defensive/stall playstyle. PSYCHIC SURGE if you want to go a bit more crazy with it. TRACE might also be nice since it has a high chance of copying a helpful ability with the field system in Reborn.

Edited by arritte

12 hours ago, Pacifict said:

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but the Slums abandoned egg is hatching as Pincurchin for me. I noticed it was not listed in the docs. I do have other mods running, but it seems like an odd clash.

I think it should be intentional, since Malchous(?) Forrest egg has Impidimp.

I've found a minor bug. Grassy Glide doesn't seem to give priority in grassy terrain. This has only happened with rillaboom who also set up grassy terrain but I don't think that should affect the outcome that much.

Hello everyone, I'm back from my two week slumber~

i'm quite happy to see no game breaking issues mentioned! I will address the following issue from above with the next update (probably tomorrow):

• Steel Beam 50% recoil
  • Inteleon Sprite repositioning
  • The Excel file tells what eggs are changed (Growlithe exchange, Malchous Forest, Onyx Ward and Obsidia Slums)
  • Gulp Missile's defense drop affecting target rather than Cramorant
  • Grassy Glide Prio on Grassy Terrain and Forest Field
  • Frosmoth Stats fixed
On 8/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, arritte said:

I also wanted to give some ideas for megas

Very nice input! I will add some of these ideas into the enxt update as well

• Dyna Blastoise with Shell Armor (it cannot learn amnesia btw!)
  • Lapras' stats changed a bit (More HP bulk, a bit less Atk and more Sp.Atk for more move options) and having Refrigerate
  • Orbeetle having Psychic Surge as Ability rather than Levitate

I will take a look at randomizer and Terras / Takas Team setup too!

Thank you all for enjoying this mod! <3

• Like 2

I have found out that certain pokemon cause error when you encounter therm.Regidrago,Regigeki,Glacstrier and Spectrier all cause this error when you encounter them.

Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_ActualScene:1156:in `showShadow?'
PokeBattle_ActualScene:2333:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:3320:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3288:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:1145:in `block (2 levels) in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:679:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonField:1144:in `block in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1013:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:1143:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1613:in `pbBattleOnStepTaken'
PokemonField:1634:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player_:507:in `update'
Walk_Run:99:in `update'
Scene_Map:104:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:101:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `block in main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'
Scene_Map:65:in `main'
Main:45:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:24:in `block in mainFunction'
Compiler:66:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:24:in `mainFunction'
Main:81:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:80:in `loop'

14 hours ago, sad dragonite said:

I have found out that certain pokemon cause error when you encounter therm.Regidrago,Regigeki,Glacstrier and Spectrier all cause this error when you encounter them.

This looks familiar... I recall fixing this a while ago.

Did you download the latest version of the mod? It works for me with the version I have uploaded.