Wow, been a lot going on here!

I will bring up and update tomorrow with some of the mentioned  things below:

• Cinderace, Rillaboom, Inteleon Dynamax Icons Sprites will be added
  • Gengarite G will be obtainable in the Hidden backroom of Coreys Gym
  • Rusted Sword  / Shield will be un-knock-offable
  • Dyna Urshifu forms are already impllemented, but i  intend to make a special event for their stones later. you can debug them for now however (Urshifite X for Dark Form,  Urshifite Y for Water form)
  • Behemoth Blade / Bash are still an issue as I still try to work out how to implement it

Other things thaat were netioned above:

On 9/16/2022 at 12:16 AM, Ted Strange said:

here, in this screen.

I actually so no difference in the icon sprites :o Both this menu and ingame menus use the  same icon sprite by default, does anyone else   have a simiilar issue?

On 9/16/2022 at 12:19 AM, Ted Strange said:

Can we get a version where aegislash doesnt get nerfed? I like my OP aegi :)

You  can go into the Scripts folder -> Pokebattle_battler and search for '# physical contact'. You'll find this part and there you just change the ATK and SPATK value from 1 to 2.

Spoiler

411bfb73d4f6ced25bb6c22238505370.png

I'm kind of limited with my upload volume so another different download for this would be too much ._.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, Ted Strange said:

Also one question. if i ever plan to not play with the mod anymore, how would I do that? Like delete every gen 8 stuff or is that impossible? I have a save from before th emod, im just curious.

If you have a save from before the mod, just start the game from the original game folder! You can have multiple Game folder, and if you start from a different one without the mod then you can play the original game without worries! (But only if your save file does not have modded things in it)

You also have to change/ rename the game file you want to use in :C/User/SavedGames/Pokemon Reborn (thats the default save location)

On 9/16/2022 at 10:42 PM, Ted Strange said:

The woman in 7th street looking for a herb and sth you shold cut off... what do I need to do?

There  shouldn't  be any mod-related  changes to her. You will need the usual Oddish Weed (found in Aventurine  Woods) and give it to her to trigger the event.

On 9/16/2022 at 9:01 PM, Ted Strange said:

Will the moves be adjusted to terrains? Like signature moves 1.5 in new world, or like meteor beam times 2 in new world..

I  take recommendations  or suggestions for moves and related terrain enhancements!  Some moves already get a buff by just having a  respective type, but I also can add specific ones!

On 9/16/2022 at 12:54 AM, Ted Strange said:

Ultra Necrozma doesnt seem to turn back into reg necrozma after battle anymore

There weren't any mod-related changes either so I believe this might be an issue already present in the original game. Maybe I can find something to fix this!

Whew!  Thanks for your reports!

• Like 1

On 9/15/2022 at 11:22 PM, Maxxetto said:

for example i see it has an audio folder containing solely the SE folder with 200 something files, while the real main game one (i will be talking about the patch in here) has 1000 and more, other than having other folders than just SE in Audio. Do i just drag and drop everything in the patch to the respective folders and hope for the best?

i don't use any other mods, just SWM and Aironfaar.

These audio files are other are addditions mostly for the new Pokemon cries. If you open the patch It should look like this:

Spoiler

9a2c619fd37038f8bdddf5294ffa15d8.pnga03b96ef306c6355a6cf988c7744ed57.png

These are the important things if you didn't download the whole game. The easiest thing to do is you select the whole folders and then just drag and drop it into the main folder of your game!

You will get asked to replace files and accept! You don''t have to drag and drop every sub-folder, as the sub folders will be automatically replaced with the main  folder of them too.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 9:50 PM, Jackcat said:

Did you ever get the update out yesterday, or is it still forthcoming?

It slipped my mind, sorry! 

Updated as of this post with above mentioned things (also Eiscues Iceface will reset after battle, when fainted etc.)

On 9/22/2022 at 9:50 PM, Jackcat said:

Urshifite X and Urshifite Y to the dept store

I didnt add their Mega stones with this update, but I can do that with the next one!

On 9/24/2022 at 9:52 AM, KingOfAllTrades said:

Hey, Fervis. My buddy who's playing through this mod just downloaded the new patch and is getting a mess of errors that crash the game at launch. I grabbed a fresh install on a separate PC and I'm getting the same errors, attached below. Haven't run into any issues in the comparable Radiation Reborn patch. Thoughts?

RebornError2.png

RebornError1.png

RebornError3.png

i've been having the same 3 errors, same can be said for my friends currently, so yeah i think it just comes from the modpack itself, as i thought it was coming from some other minor mod .

11 hours ago, avivzagu1999 said:

mod works with randomizers

AH! that was the one i forgot to not down!

Yeah i can do that! you said that its just the pokemon that are not properly randomizing right?

edit: i just looked into the scripts and i think the randomizer should already work.

You update the mod either by fullly downloading the folder again or by downloading the patch ( both are regularly updated).

if you use the patch, just drag and drop everything thats inside into your game folder and accept replace.

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

i just looked into the scripts and i think the randomizer should already work.

thats interesting..... i have played on this save all the way up to shades gym and still didnt get a single gen 8 or legends pokemon..... it cant be just luck right?

either way i just updated the mod and im going through the grass back and forth to see if i get one and i will post here if i do, thanks for the help!!!!! 

edit: yea so i did this for like 30 mins and got nothing..... what do you think the problem could be?

Edited by avivzagu1999

I'm working on the randomizer right now! I'll bring up a download later.

the only issue right now is that the gen 8 starters cause an error when choosing them while randomizer, the rest is functioning.

Sadly i don't know if an already started randomizer run can be adjusted :(

If you download this and replace it, then gen 8 mons will be included. However, as i mentioned, randomizer generally changes numbers when starting a new  game  and using the randomizer password, so its possible you need to restart a new game :(

BUT! Maybe you could also try to re-enter randomizer password, though i didn't test it myself.

Scripts.zip

Bug Report: Female Basculegion doesn't seem to have any variant with the male one, as you can see from the stats and sprite.

Spoiler

2053004828_Screenshot(240).thumb.png.2b01312338f146372c381c941294970c.png

Also minor visual bug, some hisuian mons doesn't move in the pokemon display screen (so far hisuian sneasel and lilligant), and the shiny sprite doesn't appear as well (overqwil, basculegion)

Spoiler

I mean this screen -- 

150840157_Screenshot(241).thumb.png.ebdc73ab13902ec4050b346d35aeb4ee.png

• Documented 1

New Update ~

• Added some missing shiny sprite icons (mentioned above)
  • Galarian Feather fixed
  • Re-designed Basculin and Basculegion due to some some isues with the shown sprite (which i don't know how to fix otherwise), also stats should change according to gender now.
  • White-Striped is now forme 0 (was 2), Red-Striped forme 1 (was 0) and Blue-striped forme 2 (was 1).
  • this means if you use basculegion, i suggest you debug its forme to 0, or catch a new white striped basculin!

• Additional Terrain effects for Gen 8 Abilities:
  • Propeller Tail: Doubles Speed on Water Surface / Underwater
  • Gulp Missile: Always has Pikachu on Electric Terrain / Factory Field and Arrokuda on Water / Underwater
  • Transistor ability boosted on Electric / Factory Field
  • Dragons Maw boosted on Dragon's Den
  • Punk Rock counts to Big Top higher roll
  • Sand Spit lowers Accuracy when triggered on Desert Field / Ashen Beach
  • Cotton Down harshly lowers Speed on Grassy Terrain when triggered
  • Mirror Armor raises Sp.Def and Def on Fairy Taile upon switching in
  • Mirror Armor and Ice Scales raises Evasion by +2 on Mirror Field and
  • Burning Field activates Steam Engine

I'll be looking on some interactions between gen 8 moves and terrains next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Heyya just wanna confirm, do the regional forms and new mons have their own TM/tutor movesets, or are they the same with their branch evolution? Like, for example, is Sneasler's TM learnset the same with Weavile? I noticed this because Fern's Sneasler has psycho cut but I couldn't teach mine by TM. 

1 hour ago, Axelyx said:

I noticed this because Fern's Sneasler has psycho cut but I couldn't teach mine by TM.

I mostly took their original moveset and added moves that were e.g. not obtainable in legends arceus if i see them fit to the mon.

The  psycho cut must have been an overlook, i will add it to its learnable tm/moveset with the next update!

• Like 1

Another one I found is with H.typhlosion and eruption, Cal’s H.typhlosion could use it but I couldn’t teach it (its normal form learns it at lvl 1). Just figured I’d throw these small inconsistencies up ><

Edit: other than the PBS files and Multipleforms.rb, where can I configure the TM movesets for mons (especially regionals)? If it’s only small edits I think I can do it myself instead of spamming xD