9 hours ago, Jackcat said:

Hey,  just curious are the Galarian Legendary birds added yet (Galarian Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos)?

not directly! But you can debug them by changing the "form" of the bird to 1 if you have a debug menu activated.

13 hours ago, Jackcat said:

do you plan to add them in the future?

Of course! I'm thinking about adding an item which allows you to swap their forms

regarding others, i believe they should be all catchable, the excel file contians all their locations!

11 hours ago, CorruptedJ98 said:

Not sure if its a bug but lilligant hisuian form has same base stats as the normal one

It actually does not for me

Spoiler

08c747ed19c05ddbd0aee8e418a404f4.png

f4305d495bcbe5cb52c4f442e8edf05c.png

do you have the latest version or are you usingg other mods by chance?

10 hours ago, Jackcat said:

I guessing Dialga and Palkia Orgin forms also have to be debugged in

i believe you can buy respective items at the dep. store to change their forms, work just like giratinas form swap (adamant crystal and lustrous globe)

Does anyone know where I can edit the Legends Arceus pokemon stats? I've been trying to spice up my playthrough by editing some pokemon stats to make the game harder. Right now I wanted to edit Goodra's Dragon/Steel form but can't find it listed in either the Scripts folder or the PBS file i've already downloaded.

I've already looked in the gen8pokemon.txt, pokemon.txt, pokemonmultipleforms.rb, montext.rb folders and can't find it. I was able to all some of the pokemon from Legends Arcues besides the pokemon that have multiple forms (starters,goodra, etc.) Hopefully someone knows where they are located as I've already edited all the pokemon I wanted to besides the pokemon with Multiple forms from Legends Arceus. 

Love the Mod! However, I was wondering if this mod has the potential to conflict with Karvanha's Music mod. On the surface, there shouldn't be an issue, but I do know that there's some crossover between the two. Mainly; Map821, Map826, Map828, and trainertypes.dat

I tried it out in the opening of the game, and there doesn't seem to be much of an issue. But I only got into a handful of battles and figured it'd be best to ask on here.

5 hours ago, CW62 said:

Does anyone know where I can edit the Legends Arceus pokemon stats? I've been trying to spice up my playthrough by editing some pokemon stats to make the game harder. Right now I wanted to edit Goodra's Dragon/Steel form but can't find it listed in either the Scripts folder or the PBS file i've already downloaded.

I've already looked in the gen8pokemon.txt, pokemon.txt, pokemonmultipleforms.rb, montext.rb folders and can't find it. I was able to all some of the pokemon from Legends Arcues besides the pokemon that have multiple forms (starters,goodra, etc.) Hopefully someone knows where they are located as I've already edited all the pokemon I wanted to besides the pokemon with Multiple forms from Legends Arceus. 

Have you checked the multipleform.rb folder? Remember, it's titled multipleform.rb, not pokemonmultipleforms.rb

7 hours ago, Rubedo said:

potential to conflict with Karvanha's Music mod.

If there are files that change only audio or trainertypes there should be no issue at all.

And I presume these maps you mention are Post game? (as they have quite a high number) If so, I didn't touch post game yet so there shouldn't be an issue as well.

8 hours ago, CW62 said:

Does anyone know where I can edit the Legends Arceus pokemon stats?

As Hakim said, all Pokemon that have a Hisuian Form you have to change within MultipleForms.rb (and also Galar etc). Cass revamped the Pokemonmultipleforms.rb that most of different-form Pokemon work via MultipleForms.rb

• Like 1

I do have one request. Mainly regarding the locations spreadsheet. Is there any chance you could make the locations a bit more specific?

I'm a diehard completionist and I'm personally having issues finding applin in the obsidia ward. 

1 hour ago, SheikiFang said:

I do have one request. Mainly regarding the locations spreadsheet. Is there any chance you could make the locations a bit more specific?

I'm a diehard completionist and I'm personally having issues finding applin in the obsidia ward. 

It's in the bin in the Cafe from memory. Been a few weeks, but, I'm pretty sure that's where it is. If not, check the house bins from other buildings.

5 hours ago, SheikiFang said:

Is there any chance you could make the locations a bit more specific?

Sure i can do that! I will mostly focus on early event descriptions and some less-obvious ones like day-night changes.

Applin is inside the bin in the house where you finally catch zorua (the one right from the nightclub)

Other mons that were mentioned earlier were:

Drizzile ( Dive in Azurine Lake, found inside the houses (all of them) as a normal/ rare encounter

Raboot (Tourmaline Desert) , you might need to switch the map by interacting with one of the oasis events.

If there are more questions, ask them here! It wil take a while for me to do the Spreadsheet (family things)

Just now, Fervis said:

Sure i can do that! I will mostly focus on early event descriptions and some less-obvious ones like day-night changes.

Applin is inside the bin in the house where you finally catch zorua (the one right from the nightclub)

Other mons that were mentioned earlier were:

Drizzile ( Dive in Azurine Lake, found inside the houses (all of them) as a normal/ rare encounter

Raboot (Tourmaline Desert) , you might need to switch the map by interacting with one of the oasis events.

If there are more questions, ask them here! It wil take a while for me to do the Spreadsheet (family things)

I greatly appreciate this. 

I also understand the family things, I got a 2 year old who demands my attention lol.

• Thanks 1

I've found a problem with the Leek/Stick item: though it was supposed to work for both forms of Farfetch'd as well as Sirfetch'd starting in Sword/Shield, it isn't increasing critical hit rate for Sirfetch'd. This matters a lot to me, as I require perfection in how my boi Knight Birb is represented.

• Documented 1

got the image to work! thank you,

so i had just gotten to once upon a waste of time, saw the dragon statue battle and lost thinking i could catch it. after i got to the mini center in train town, i thought, huh, "i didn't ever get the dragon type eeveeloution." i opened another tab in chrome since i had one open for the pokemon encounters, and my laptop is on the lower end, so the game started to lag because it didn't like me opening a grand total of... two tabs. usually closing them doesn't fix it for me, but restarting my laptop does, so i just saved the game and restarted. when i tried to launch the game again it stopped working.

image.png.aa9d8af998f4464a82e350b669905350.png

Hey I got a question regarding sneasel evolving into sneasler. It doesn't seem to work for me, I've been leveling it while holding a razor claw, changing time from 12 - 15.30. The pkmn wiki makes it seem like I have to use a razor claw on it rather than have it hold one but there is no use option for me. Also the mod version should be the most recent since I downloaded it last saturday.

18 hours ago, Dirty Palm said:

sneasel evolving into sneasler.

Spoiler

15bcf1696bd7d74bfec497d287c3a66b.png

I'll be needing more detail i guess, it worked perfectly the times i tried (it was 7AM  and 1 PM).

I only gave Hisuian Sneasel a Razor Claw to hold and leveled it up (~lv 30).

• the grassy glide issue will be resolved with the next update!

19 hours ago, Honeydew said:

got the image to work! thank you,

Might give it a shot: 

• go to the folder where your game save is kept (Game.rxdata),
  • it's usually your 'saved games' folder within your /user/ directory
  • in there there should be a Game.dat
  • its for all your configurations like sound volume, screensize  etc - delete it and try to start your game.

if this works, you might have to resize your game screen and maybe the volume etc.

• Like 1

alright, so i tried that, and i got this error, followed by the previous one:

image.png.8df739239c7e9e990e6dc06495c9c61a.png

..which sucks, because while i was searching for the corrupted file, (had figured it was a corrupt) wiped every other file. mentally slapping myself. the file itself is being stubborn and doesn't want to delete itself, so i've been trying to find a way to fix that issue as well. luckily the "no such interface supported" issue is easier to find solutions for online.