I've noticed a few possible bugs

the first is that the giga drain tutor in rhodochrine doesn't work with grookey as my starter, and I assume the same thing happens with sprigatito.

the other is that solar blade and all those tms in the spyce are available pre-shelly which didn't seem right

• Documented 1

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

i recall someone saying they are using a windows simulator or something like that. Sadly i don't know how to launch the game on mac  :(

try to download the newest mod version (not the patch) and report if the issue is still there.

did you otherwise try to changes something on the game yourself? Like compiling anything?

All I changed were pokemon stats and the base power of some attacking moves.

13 hours ago, Fervis said:

i recall someone saying they are using a windows simulator or something like that. Sadly i don't know how to launch the game on mac  :(

try to download the newest mod version (not the patch) and report if the issue is still there.

did you otherwise try to changes something on the game yourself? Like compiling anything?

ah ok, is the gen 9 patch compatable with mac? if so how do i install just the patch

1 hour ago, XD2491 said:

I have a question.

Can I reset the evolution from Dunsparce many times to get a Dundunsparce with 3 segments or do I have to catch or breed a new Dunsparce to get a chance?

It's based on the personality value, just like with Silcoon and Cascoon.

so you need a new one.

20 minutes ago, traax said:

Another small thing, Good as Gold is not working perfectly. Gholdengo can get paralyzed.

How did he get paralyzed? Through a secondary effect or something? Because Good as Gold doesn't prevent status. It's supposed to prevent status moves like Thunder Wave, Yawn, Defog, etc

On a side note, I found a Rusty metal box at that magic square building. What is it for?

23 minutes ago, Hakimblue99 said:

How did he get paralyzed? Through a secondary effect or something? Because Good as Gold doesn't prevent status. It's supposed to prevent status moves like Thunder Wave, Yawn, Defog, etc

On a side note, I found a Rusty metal box at that magic square building. What is it for?

Oh, I had no idea. I really believed it would prevent status effects completely. That means my comment is completely irrelevant because it got paralyzed through Discharge.

6 hours ago, Voltare said:

When does Fuecoco pop up in Ametrine? I'm here and I don't see him by the Pokemon Center. Am I supposed to deal with Blake first?

Yes. After that, it will be in the upper-left part of the Pokemon Center.

4 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Bring it to the Silph Co. building, if I'm remembering correctly. It's for the Meltan quest.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 5:03 AM, Fervis said:

I downloaded the latest version and tried checking the scripts and PBS files for anything but Victory Dance still remains to be bugged for me.

On 2/25/2023 at 2:53 PM, XD2491 said:

Can I reset the evolution from Dunsparce many times to get a Dundunsparce with 3 segments or do I have to catch or breed a new Dunsparce to get a chance?

i reworked this a tiny bit. Rather than on evolution, you have a 1 in 10 chance to catch a dunsparce with form 1. then you will get a triple dudunsparce, which makes it easier in general and to shiny breed.

1 hour ago, Alejandro said:

I downloaded the latest version and tried checking the scripts and PBS files for anything but Victory Dance still remains to be bugged for me.

As I can't produce this error on my side, the only thing I suggest is you send me your game file and I try whether the issue happens for me then.

I even downloaded it myself, started a new game and tried it, and it worked perfectly fine for me :(

7 hours ago, Fervis said:

i reworked this a tiny bit. Rather than on evolution, you have a 1 in 10 chance to catch a dunsparce with form 1. then you will get a triple dudunsparce, which makes it easier in general and to shiny breed.

As I can't produce this error on my side, the only thing I suggest is you send me your game file and I try whether the issue happens for me then.

I even downloaded it myself, started a new game and tried it, and it worked perfectly fine for me :(

How do I send a game file to someone else?

I was trying to check Hisui Growlithe's egg moves in the mod and I can't find it in the PBS, just regular old Kanto Growlithe. With the SWM modular modpack that lets the move relearner teach egg moves, it just teaches the regular Growlithe egg moves, but because it is another mod, I'm not sure if it's working correctly.

To be precise, I was trying to teach my HGrowlithe Head Smash, one of its Sc/Vi egg moves, but it can't with the mod.