Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Question

21 minutes ago, Yur19929 said:

Thnx for the guide.

But i got a quistion. Cant get the itemfinder in de slums de doctor dont show up there. Even after shelly's gym. I do need to do something first?

As stated in the guide, he only appears after you get the 2nd badge end of ep2 till before you enter the orphanage at the beginning of ep4. The moment you set foot inside the orphanage that early access to the itemfinder is no long available to you.

10 hours ago, Aboodie said:

As stated in the guide, he only appears after you get the 2nd badge end of ep2 till before you enter the orphanage at the beginning of ep4. The moment you set foot inside the orphanage that early access to the itemfinder is no long available to you.

Oke thnx for the tip.

6 hours ago, leolannister said:

Any update on Flyinium-Z?  
btw, THANKS FOR THIS LIST!

Flyinium-Z is late game, you get it as a reward from the spirit hunt quest in the path to victory road

4 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Flyinium-Z is late game, you get it as a reward from the spirit hunt quest in the path to victory road

Thank you! Any update on Choice Band for Aqua Gang users? My hiker in Peridot doesn't appear :(

• Documented 1

3 minutes ago, leolannister said:

Thank you! Any update on Choice Band for Aqua Gang users? My hiker in Peridot doesn't appear :(

I should probably note he only appears if you give him a home before restoration.
Might write that down in a comment.

Thunder, Blizzard, and Fire Blast TMs are in the Obsidia Dptmt Store Penthouse by giving the kid three drinks from the vending machine.

Leech life is found on Route 2 once you get Rock Climb, near the Fiore Mansion. 

Rock Slide and Dragon Claw are given to you by Hardy and Saphira respectively upon defeat.

3 minutes ago, Crickzilla said:

I've read about to get the info for PULSE Mr. Mime. I've already defeated it, so does that mean I miss it?

Nope, it means you only get it after either winning the battle or when you are defeated and going back for a re-battle.
So either ways, you are able to get it after battling it once.
In your case, just go over to the building lower right the LCCC building and you should find the item on the ground.

11 minutes ago, Crickzilla said:

Erm. Which way is the floor with Snoralium -Z? Ametrine Mountain is one huge place and I don’t know how to reach the lower floors besides B4 (floor with Dratini).

As written B2F underwater, so from 1F -> B1F -> B2F

Hey, first off, this is one amazing guide, thanks for your work! I'd like to use it as a proper checklist by making a copy of it and marking the things I already found as such, but unfortunately, export options are disabled for viewers, so the document doesn't let me do it. Would you be cool with enabling those?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aironfaar said:

Hey, first off, this is one amazing guide, thanks for your work! I'd like to use it as a proper checklist by making a copy of it and marking the things I already found as such, but unfortunately, export options are disabled for viewers, so the document doesn't let me do it. Would you be cool with enabling those?

Currently everything is locked because the guide is not fully finished, the copy option will be available when it is done in the few next days!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Currently everything is locked because the guide is not fully finished, the copy option will be available when it is done in the few next days!

Ah, that's great to hear - thanks! I'm looking forward to that. :>

Hi, I've been having a bit of trouble getting the Itemfinder from the guy on the 3rd floor of the Nature center. I've beet Radomus, but when talking to him he doesn't hand it over. I've been using the whole SWM modpack since the beginning of my playthrough, I have tried re-installing it and talking to the guy without it installed, all with no luck. Might it have something to do with the issue? Any ideas or troubleshooting advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screenshot (306).png

Screenshot (307).png

Screenshot (308).png

Screenshot (309).png

Screenshot (310).png

1 minute ago, Annonymouse said:

Hi, I've been having a bit of trouble getting the Itemfinder from the guy on the 3rd floor of the Nature center. I've beet Radomus, but when talking to him he doesn't hand it over. I've been using the whole SWM modpack since the beginning of my playthrough, I have tried re-installing it and talking to the guy without it installed, all with no luck. Might it have something to do with the issue? Any ideas or troubleshooting advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screenshot (306).png

Screenshot (307).png

Screenshot (308).png

Screenshot (309).png

Screenshot (310).png

Attach your save file.

5 minutes ago, Annonymouse said:

Checked in the data, there mod probably applied the 'early itemfinder switch' which prevents this npc from giving the itemfinder for you. Since it's the same as getting it earlier from Sigmund in the slums.
I applied a fix, the item should be in your bag. (that's why I don't like others using mods on beta test releases)
Save file should be attached.Game.rxdata

14 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Checked in the data, there mod probably applied the 'early itemfinder switch' which prevents this npc from giving the itemfinder for you. Since it's the same as getting it earlier from Sigmund in the slums.
I applied a fix, the item should be in your bag. (that's why I don't like others using mods on beta test releases)
Save file should be attached.Game.rxdata

Thank you very much for the help, I appreciate it. I'll try and be more careful with the mods I use in the future.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 10:56 PM, FerrousOxide said:

Are all the mega stones that are available in the game currently in the list, and thus not all megas are available, or are some of the mega stones just not found yet and all mega stones are actually in the game?

Most specifically im hoping to get diancite.

You can check the guide progress on the Main tab, currently it is one Tier 8 Post Game.
If an item is not found by searching the guide, then it will be added in later chapters, if applicable.