Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I am stuck on charlotte

Scott_stk

Question

So I have read a post in where a guy suggested to use a mid-day lycanroc. So I did I also use rain dance but I still get destroyed by nine tales and her Delphlox right after I beat her first two Pokémon. Does anyone else have any suggestions on what to do? Also I am using a Rhydon but it gets one shot by nine tales.

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Scott_stk said:

So I have read a post in where a guy suggested to use a mid-day lycanroc. So I did I also use rain dance but I still get destroyed by nine tales and her Delphlox right after I beat her first two Pokémon. Does anyone else have any suggestions on what to do? Also I am using a Rhydon but it gets one shot by nine tales.

pokemon using Wide Guard one of whom i believe can be caught wild just outside calcenon, are able to mess with her strategies that involve attacking both simaltanously, combine this with someone able to pick off her pokemon one by one while they are wasting turns on moves like Heat Wave and Eruption and you tend to benefit well

I would recommend Mienshao (found on Routes 2 and 3) which learns Fake Out and Wide Guard, and/or Conkeldurr (given for puzzle in Agate Circus) which learns Wide Guard and Rock Slide. You can set up Trick Room spam Rock moves with Rhydon and Conkeldurr

Midday lycanroc properly EV trained should be nuking her entire team with Rock Slide afaik. 

Trick room is a great help here and iirc you can catch Bronzong just outside calcenon which with heatproof should be able to take a hit or 2 and set up trick room, amplified rock boosting it to 8 turns is great too. After that just throw slow heavy hitters like Rhydon at her.

Alternatively Walrein. You can by that point catch Spheal in ametrine mountain I think. and with thick fat, blizzard and surf it can damn near solo her.