Department of Dreams store should sell ice stones

Pokeman54

I find it very annoying that you can't buy ice stones considering that you can only get 2 ice stones in this game. (One from the kimono quest and the other one from the Keckleon quest if you're a bit lucky)

Meanwhile other evolution stones (such as moon stones or fire stones) can either be bought or be found in higher numbers (you can get 9 dusk stones for example)

I hope in the future versions they will add more ice stones or make it able to buy them.

• Hmm 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

mean tbf do u need more than 2 ice stones?

since only 2 mons evolve from it

but yea supposedly the higher floors of the store has all the evo stones so

Yeah, but there is a chance that you can only get 1

10 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

mean tbf do u need more than 2 ice stones?

since only 2 mons evolve from it

but yea supposedly the higher floors of the store has all the evo stones so

The higher floors do not sell ice stones tho, that is the point of this post. As for why you would want more...

1. You want to IV breed/Egg move breed them, without more ice stones you are out of luck

2. You want to use both of them, but were unlucky and did not get the ice stone earlier in the game (it is 1/3 chance), in this case you literally CANT get both of them. 

3. You want to use multiple of them in one fight for some cheesy boss plan. For example, multiple Aloan Ninetails would actually be pretty good against Ryland, you would just need to bring something for his pesky crested mon. 

Those are the main reasons I can think of off the top of my head. 

14 minutes ago, Enatsyrte said:

There is a PNJ to make the IV to 31 you know, and in Rejuvenation, you can teach egg-moves with an Heart Scale. 

Wait egg moves are heart scale able? Did not know that...

And yeah, I know about that character but that costs money. Breeding is free, just time consuming (or just free if your a filthy cheater like me). I was just using it as an example of why someone might want additional ice stones. 

17 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Wait egg moves are heart scale able? Did not know that...

And yeah, I know about that character but that costs money. Breeding is free, just time consuming (or just free if your a filthy cheater like me). I was just using it as an example of why someone might want additional ice stones. 

Oh for the Egg moves with the Heart Scale, you need to progress through the story I guess.