What is the path to get to the bad ending losing the least amount of friendship possible?

GuillerXD

No point in betraying everyone if they already expected it right?

So, anyone have a walktrought of what i have to do to get to the bad end in the nightmare realm and make most of the peoples still trust you?

If you want to do it yourself you have to get as little karma points as possible, in the negative even. I recommend not doing any of the sidequests or help center quests with the exception of the hidden library quests for later events. (As well as one help quest in sashilla village)

Spoiler

When you have done the library quests let karrina kill karen and then I think you have the option to kill karrina which you have to do. When you get to the doomed future part of the game you have to choose the give the crystal to melianie (although from what I've heard that option is bugged so it might not work) and when you have to make the choice again choose to let the others die. After that do the one sashilla help quests where you fight team xen members and then convince damien to arrest them.

These are the most important options to get the bad ending, but there are more I can't remember. I would recommend checking out the relationship guide, there is also a part in the guide that tells you how to get the bad end in more detail.

Edited by Rozetheeuwu

7 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

6 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

If you want to do it yourself you have to get as little karma points as possible, in the negative even. I recommend not doing any of the sidequests or help center quests with the exception of the hidden library quests for later events. (As well as one help quest in sashilla village)

Hide contents

When you have done the library quests let karrina kill karen and then I think you have the option to kill karrina which you have to do. When you get to the doomed future part of the game you have to choose the give the crystal to melianie (although from what I've heard that option is bugged so it might not work) and when you have to make the choice again choose to let the others die. After that do the one sashilla help quests where you fight team xen members and then convince damien to arrest them.

These are the most important options to get the bad ending, but there are more I can't remember. I would recommend checking out the relationship guide, there is also a part in the guide that tells you how to get the bad end in more detail.

3 hours ago, Z64 said:

this is probably the easiest way to make sure that you're getting the least amount of friendship points possible. i've been using it for my own run

Thank you all, i think i know i good route for this now

If you do all the events that give bad ending points then that gets you up to 95 points, then you just need to make one person hate you, or have slightly low karma, and you would be good. Tesla is probably the best person to make hate you, since she gives 20 points, while the rest only give 5. This lets you have a bit of padding to your bad ending points in case you run into a bug or something (for example, when I played, the "Hand it over" option in the ruined timeline softlocked the game, meaning those bad ending points were impossible to get). 

2 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

If you do all the events that give bad ending points then that gets you up to 95 points, then you just need to make one person hate you, or have slightly low karma, and you would be good. Tesla is probably the best person to make hate you, since she gives 20 points, while the rest only give 5. This lets you have a bit of padding to your bad ending points in case you run into a bug or something (for example, when I played, the "Hand it over" option in the ruined timeline softlocked the game, meaning those bad ending points were impossible to get). 

Thanks for the tips, and lol, why making Tesla hate you gives so much points? maybe is a foreshadow for a possible plot importance in the future? because right now she's not that relevant...

Just to be clear, this here is the only chance we have in the game to lower Tesla relationship points besides not saving Amber?

Tesla: But of course, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to.
Choices:
            - Thank you... (Tesla +2)
            - I don't know what to say... (Neutral)
            - ... (Tesla -3)

1 hour ago, ~ Guiller ~ said:

Just to be clear, this here is the only chance we have in the game to lower Tesla relationship points besides not saving Amber?

not saving amber doesn't lower her points, only adds them if were you to save her. so yeah, that's the only place where you can lower her points. it's enough to add 20 points towards the bad ending though, as long the points are below 0

4 hours ago, ~ Guiller ~ said:

Thanks for the tips, and lol, why making Tesla hate you gives so much points? maybe is a foreshadow for a possible plot importance in the future? because right now she's not that relevant...

Tesla: But of course, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to.
Choices:
            - Thank you... (Tesla +2)
            - I don't know what to say... (Neutral)
            - ... (Tesla -3)

Yeah I think that is the only point.

IDK why she gives so many, I guess

Spoiler

being stand offish to someone who is trying to be a mother figure for you, only a few weeks (max) after your mother died is too evil, just as evil as murdering someone in fact... Yeah that makes sense lol

3 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

Yeah I think that is the only point.

IDK why she gives so many, I guess

Hide contents

being stand offish to someone who is trying to be a mother figure for you, only a few weeks (max) after your mother died is too evil, just as evil as murdering someone in fact... Yeah that makes sense lol

NGL It kind of made me think less of her now, i know she means well but why get so butthurt because the MC find it creepy the fact she wants to be your surrogate mother when is not even a month ago that  your true mother died? strange bro, just strange....

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, ~ Guiller ~ said:

NGL It kind of made me think less of her now, i know she means well but why get so butthurt because the MC find it creepy the fact she wants to be your surrogate mother when is not even a month ago that  your true mother died? strange bro, just strange....

She gives you a Yacht and a big room! That means you have to love her and are evil for not doing so, yeah that makes sense! 

Like really she tries to buy your love lol, its kind of weird when you think about it...

• Like 1

On 10/14/2021 at 3:25 PM, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

The wikia say she has some kind of unknown power so she's most likely super important 

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out amber was some unnatural birth given how she apparently exist even in a timeline where deagen realistically wouldn't

To be fair though, 

Spoiler

In the bad future arc, Kenneth never met Taelia because Vivian's reincarnation didn't happen. He married Tesla and had Amber as their kid instead. Not sure where Deagan would be in that timeline tho.