Help with missing children sidequest

Le Government

That might of been unclear of me. I'm talking about the quest with Ana. I've done it up to the point where the policeman tells you about officer Jenny being in the hospital, but, since I've already reached the new content, it seems that the Hospital of Hope is abandoned.

2 hours ago, Samurai said:

I'm guessing you found all the children?

Mosley should be in the top right hand side of the hospital building, hiding next to the wall.

That's a different quest, this person is referring to the Ana quest which begins as a help center quest called 'Missing Children'. 

I believe the Golden Wings badge is required to continue that quest via visiting Jenny in the hospital but is well obtained by chapter 15. Perhaps it's bugged in V13?

I did ask about it in Q&A 2 years ago, this is what Zumi answered:

Also i have another  question. 
First, considering the events with doctor Isha, is Mosley questline now officially missable unless you do it by the end of v12? Are you okay with quests being missable or do you plan do implement some way of warning players?

Rn it's still possible to do the Lost Camp post V12, but this will likely be patched out in a later version. The hidden library quest also becomes missable after a certain point, and while a warning would help in some cases, the player does have a good amount of time to do these quests from the time they become available, so on the other hand it could be seen as repercussion for ignoring the quest for too long.

On 8/27/2021 at 2:41 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

That's a different quest, this person is referring to the Ana quest which begins as a help center quest called 'Missing Children'. 

I believe the Golden Wings badge is required to continue that quest via visiting Jenny in the hospital but is well obtained by chapter 15. Perhaps it's bugged in V13?

This is the quest I am talking about. I've already gotten all of the badges except the 15th. It's possible that I've missed it already, but I'm really just looking for confirmation.

On 8/27/2021 at 8:47 PM, Cyphre said:

I did ask about it in Q&A 2 years ago, this is what Zumi answered:

Also i have another  question. 
First, considering the events with doctor Isha, is Mosley questline now officially missable unless you do it by the end of v12? Are you okay with quests being missable or do you plan do implement some way of warning players?

Rn it's still possible to do the Lost Camp post V12, but this will likely be patched out in a later version. The hidden library quest also becomes missable after a certain point, and while a warning would help in some cases, the player does have a good amount of time to do these quests from the time they become available, so on the other hand it could be seen as repercussion for ignoring the quest for too long.

Which means the hidden library sidequest will never be available at some point in any incoming update if you missed it at the wrong time I guess ? Too bad.