About the Nurse Joy appointment (spoilers)

Hannelore

In v13.0.5 the price is reduced to 10k wich is neat. The nurse has 2 modes, the EV editor mode and the IV editor mode BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE USED PER APPOINTMENT. If you want to edit your IVs like me select skip on the first choice and then select the IV you want to modify. Then if you select no on the pokerus she will infect your mon with it.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MAIM said:

In v13.0.5 the price is reduced to 10k wich is neat. The nurse has 2 modes, the EV editor mode and the IV editor mode BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE USED PER APPOINTMENT. If you want to edit your IVs like me select skip on the first choice and then select the IV you want to modify. Then if you select no on the pokerus she will infect your mon with it.

also the EV editor's more of a EV reset. Though with Pokerus, you can gain 240 EVs per battle with the EV center under Gearan Labs.

• Thanks 1

Thanks all! It's been a big help :)

17 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Just recently gotten access to the hospital, and wondering when can I access the iv nurse? After which badge? Because I just recently beat Rift Aelita and the nurse still say it's unavailable.

I'm not sure exactly when it is available because I didn't think to talk to the nurse until something in the Rejuv guide mentioned IV changing. Maybe just try after every badge/significant event? :) I think I had completed the available Ana sidequests so it might be linked to that, if you haven't already completed it.

• Thanks 1