The Status of Everyone (Spoiler Warning!)

Rocket_Octopus

18 hours ago, Rocket_Octopus said:

When I first read this I thought it didn't make sense, but now as I think about it, it's not an impossible theory. But then I remembered something else.

Hide contents

Crescent's Gothitelle.

We haven't seen it in quite a while and we've seen that it can go behind her back without her knowledge. It's possible that Gothitelle can use it's psychic powers to disguise itself as Crescent while the real Crescent goes about her business as Madame X.

Spoiler

That Gothitelle is pretty powerful and really mysterious, as having strange behaviours in the time we couls see her. In V13, she:

-Attacked Neved in S.S Oceana, and she had fun, actually;

-Teleported Zetta and Jenner in the mysterious psychic dimension (has it a name?) connected to Narcissa's Dusclops's rift for Geara's "exile";

-Teleported MC in Team Xen's HQ and making him/her/them stay in a "1 week-time-limbo", without Crescent's knowledge;

-"Attacked" MC in Sheridian Village and, if I remember correctly, it says that she has eyes on us (plus, this battle grants you to obtain Gothita, instead of Chrysalis Manor's events and Marbe Mansion in past. And, she has two shields in Intense Mode, just to remember it.)

-Disappeared after Valor Mountain's events, starting to not appear at Crescent's side since Kieran and Clear (right name?) attacked Saki and others.

Edited by S7rife
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Saroyan said:

If we were to think about it, there is a chance that it is Huey. We don't know his origins, not really. The only thing we got at the moment is that both him and Rune (then Freya) were the only survivors of the Miera Powerplant incident and that Rune/Freya somehow knew that Huey is very important. Also, during the Melia/Erin scene in the Blakeory Atheneum we get to read, that the only survivors of said incident were an agent from the International Police, Freya (Rune), and Lord Xenadin, the leader of the first Team Xen. So, there's a chance that Huey is Lord Xenadin. How did he get de-aged and lost his memories is another thing and a possible hole in the theory. But, in conclusion, there's a chance that Huey is not born of man, he has lost a loved one (Rune) and is possibly a part of the Light Prophecy.

There's also the possibility that the info that we had on Xenadin was purposefully manipulated in order to protect Huey, who was used as the leader of Team Xen when he was still a toddler.

Spoiler

I have a question, how likely is the chance that Crescent is actually Crescent? 

Is it not a possibility that Eden is now inhabiting Crescent? Because if i remember correctly, the only time we heard Eden was death, was when Clear told us that...

But who says she was telling the truth, and for what other reason would they have Crescent in one of those pods instead of just killing her?

just an idea...

11 minutes ago, Slayfrenzy said:
  Hide contents

Is it not a possibility that Eden is now inhabiting Crescent? Because if i remember correctly, the only time we heard Eden was death, was when Clear told us that...

But who says she was telling the truth, and for what other reason would they have Crescent in one of those pods instead of just killing her?

just an idea...

That kinda makes sense, especially in regards to her recent attitude towards the MC

21 minutes ago, Slayfrenzy said:

That would make absolutely zero sense from storytelling perspective though even if there was remotely any basis for that. We have no signs of them lying there and no reason to believe they did, we only have "but they could". 

"Oh hey, here is a character we know nothing about, and she also was another character we know nothing about and was also introduced in the Eleventh hour". 

I think the approach should be trying to figure out possibilities based on already established facts. 

On 8/24/2021 at 11:13 AM, Rocket_Octopus said:

Flora - Alive - We see her reaction to the events of this chapter, though I'm interested in seeing if she makes a bigger return in the story.

A question about: 

Spoiler

I wonder what happens in the escape where Florin dies. I know when I saw a buddy that Flora wasn't arrested, in my run she was arrested by her brother after I defeated Ryland. Would I be interested in whether she will also be arrested (only later), is she free, or do we not even know what will happen to her?