Rejuvenation Randomizer

Haru,,

• Developers

Hi there friends. It's ya girl Haru with another silly mod. Not a super real post this time since it's super crude but does what it needs to do. This literally took all of 2 minutes to create and creating this forum post actually took longer than creating the mod...

Anyway...

It's a randomizer. Woohoo....I swear it's nothing fancy this time. It just picks a random Pokemon everytime a new Pokemon is created. If you wanted to be cheap you could soft-reset on every trainer until they have only Magikarp and Caterpie. 

Installation:

Same deal as always.

Step 1: Download the mod from below

Step 2: Go to the /Data/ folder in Rejuv and make sure there's a folder named "Mods". If not, make one.

Step 3: Place the downloaded file inside your Mods folder.

This will be in effect for all saves. To disable the mod, move the file out of the Mods folder. 

I recommend creating a folder inside the Mods folder called "Not In Use" or something. Rejuv will ONLY look at files in the Mods folder that have a ".rb" file handle.

Downloads:

Haru - Randomizer.rb You must be logged in to download files directly from rebornevo.com

Google Drive

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

So far lots of fun but I found when I tried to play on my save I was already playing (Was just before the 3rd gym in wispy tower) the last trainers Team Xen Eli and Sharon had random pokemon but there movesets were not randomized when i get to more major fights on my new run i will update if it was a one time thing or if its for all major fights