Pokemon Reborn Ingame Tier list

Khey

Azumarill and Ambipom aren't on this list? Whattt!?!?!?!

Availability

Both of these Pokemon are available between the 2nd and 3rd Gym which I would call early game and you can fully evolve both of them right away.

Early Game Use

Well Huge Power Azumarill with STAB 90 Power Aqua Tail is just outright broken early game.

Ambipom is also really strong when you get it as Technician STAB Fake Out alone does massive damage to pokemon at this stage of them game and even if they take it ok they won't be taking a Technician STAB Double Hit after being flinched by Fake Out.

Late Game Use

Well anyone into competitive battling atm should know Azumarill's power and should know it can handle the end game fine.

Ambipom is much less useful late game than it is early game as you will notice its ability to Fake Out/Double hit KO everything is gone but that doesn't mean he is a poor choice late game. He still has that very powerful Technician STAB Fake Out which is always useful.

Moveset Availability

Azumarill gets access to Aqua Tail very early at level 21 which is its main attacking move. Through levelling I also gets Superpower, Rain Dance, Double Edge and Play Rough which are all good moves for it. The only real problem is you can't get Aqua Jet without breeding and you have to wait till late game to be able to breed for Aqua Jet. However Aqua Jet is far from a requirement for Azumarill to do well.

Ambipom doesn't have the greatest movepool from levelling and is in fact almost impossible to use without egg moves/TMs. This doesn't make Ambipom a hassle to use at all though. You can catch Purlions in Lapis that already know both Pursuit and Fake Out that can breed with Aipom. Both Pursuit and Fake Out take advantage of the Technician ability and Pursuit hits Ghost Types. Through levelling it learns its main damaging move Double Hit. For the 4th move I personally choose Rock Smash seems as something needs to learn it and at least Ambipom can make more use of it than other pokemon thanks to Technician and the fact it allows it to hit steel and rock types which resist its STAB normal type moves for super effective damage.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azumarill and Ambipom aren't on this list? Whattt!?!?!?!

Availability

Both of these Pokemon are available between the 2nd and 3rd Gym which I would call early game and you can fully evolve both of them right away.

Early Game Use

Well Huge Power Azumarill with STAB 90 Power Aqua Tail is just outright broken early game.

Ambipom is also really strong when you get it as Technician STAB Fake Out alone does massive damage to pokemon at this stage of them game and even if they take it ok they won't be taking a Technician STAB Double Hit after being flinched by Fake Out.

Late Game Use

Well anyone into competitive battling atm should know Azumarill's power and should know it can handle the end game fine.

Ambipom is much less useful late game than it is early game as you will notice its ability to Fake Out/Double hit KO everything is gone but that doesn't mean he is a poor choice late game. He still has that very powerful Technician STAB Fake Out which is always useful.

Moveset Availability

Azumarill gets access to Aqua Tail very early at level 21 which is its main attacking move. Through levelling I also gets Superpower, Rain Dance, Double Edge and Play Rough which are all good moves for it. The only real problem is you can't get Aqua Jet without breeding and you have to wait till late game to be able to breed for Aqua Jet. However Aqua Jet is far from a requirement for Azumarill to do well.

Ambipom doesn't have the greatest movepool from levelling and is in fact almost impossible to use without egg moves/TMs. This doesn't make Ambipom a hassle to use at all though. You can catch Purlions in Lapis that already know both Pursuit and Fake Out that can breed with Aipom. Both Pursuit and Fake Out take advantage of the Technician ability and Pursuit hits Ghost Types. Through levelling it learns its main damaging move Double Hit. For the 4th move I personally choose Rock Smash seems as something needs to learn it and at least Ambipom can make more use of it than other pokemon thanks to Technician and the fact it allows it to hit steel and rock types which resist its STAB normal type moves for super effective damage.

What tier do you think they should be in?

---

Cleffa -> Clefairy -> Clefable

Tier: B or C

Availability: 0 badges

Stats: Decent

Movepool: Excellent

The problem with Cleffa is that it evolves through happiness and leveling up. While making Cleffa like you shouldn't be a big issue, Cleffa has problems holding its own in a battle. Magical Leaf helps Cleffa do some damage to her opponents, but it shouldn't be considered a viable, early-game offensive force.

Things get a little better when Cleffa becomes Clefairy. By level 34, Clefairy gets the Cosmic Power/Stored Power combo that can be helpful when set up. At level 46, Clefairy gets its first STAB move, Moonblast, which is helpful against Dark, Dragon and Fighting type Pokemon. However, the fact that one has to level up Clefairy to these levels is an issue itself. By the time it learns these moves, Clefairy is vastly outclassed by fully evolved Pokemon. Because of this, it is recommended that one evolves Clefairy after the player has taught it all the moves he/she wants it to learn.

Clefable is a useful addition to most teams with its abilities. Magic Guard is useful against Pokemon with Toxic, but Unaware is more useful long-term to prevent sweeps. Beyond the Cosmic Power/Stored Power combo, Clefable has access to a diverse movepool that can be used to make up for a team's shortcomings. Compared to other special attackers, however, Clefable lacks power and speed, both of which can be overcome with the CP/SP combo.

Overall, I would recommend that Clefable be placed in B or C tier.

Can't forget about Sylveon!

Tier: B

Badges: Either just before or after Noel, I think 6/7

Stats: Base 130 sp. Defence and 110 sp. Attack

Move pool: Medium

If you could get this pokemon earlier it would easily be A-Tier. Unfortunately you get it very late into the game. It serves as a solid special wall with somewhat high special attack, making it extremely useful when dispatching special sweepers. It does have a fairly limited move pool, but it has access to most of the moves you would want on it. It evolves from Eevee via friendship when it knows a fairy move (it has Baby-Doll Eyes by default).

Not only does Sylveon easily clear sp. sweepers, it also allows you to set other pokemon up by teaching it a stat-enhancing move and Baton Pass. My typical strategy is to send out Sylveon when the opponent has a special attacker out, then spam Calm Mind. Assuming I can't sweep after that, I can baton pass off to something with a more favorable type match up.

I do acknowledge that it is only available very late in the game, so I would not put it in A-tier. That being said, it works in much the same way as Moxie Gyrados in that after it's set up it becomes unstoppable. It's fairy typing one of the best in the game, with only poison and steel weaknesses, as well as countering dragon. It makes the fight with Luna a lot easier, and given the fact that almost every future threat (I.E. Linn, Saphira, Solaris) has at least one powerful dragon type, it will be usefull for the foreseeable future.

I'll try something too!

Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee

Availability: 7 Badges

Tier: C. B in the future.

Movepool: Varies

The three hitmon brothers deserve a mention! Tyrogue itself is not all that surprising. It gets 4 moves, all of the normal type. While he can get through Ghosts with Foresight, he's helpless against Rock and Steel types since there's not fighting TMs available for it right now. Getting Tyrogue is not an easy task either, since you have to hunt for a Dunsparce first, and then trade it for the a Tyrogue. Tyrogue can be a pain to raise. The reason for that is that it can evolve into 3 different pokes, and training it in the wrong place might evolve it into something that you didn't want. Each of the Hitmon got a niche though:

Hitmonlee: Is the attacking one of the 3. Nice 120 base attack, "decent" speed (When compared to the other 2) and the two of the most powerful fighting moves available today: Close Combat and Hi Jump Kick. Unfortunately, that's it for Lee, and outside of Pursuit and Thief, it doesn't get a lot to hit Ghost types.

Hitmonchan: Hitmonchan is weird. It's supposed to be the more defensive one, but Hitmontop is more defensive than it. Hitmonchan deserve a mention though cuz it gets the best coverage out of the 3. The 3 elemental punches + six priority moves. Hitmonchan is the way to get the elemental punches into a lot of pokemon by breeding. It's ability Iron Fist helps, giving some of it's Punch moves a bit more power. ost of the time you're going to wish it was faster though.

Hitmontop: It's the dancing more balanced of the 3. It gets the ability Technician, but it doesn't help it that much considering that it doesn't have a lot of 60 power less moves. It's ability Intimidate is more useful, making it easier to switch into some pokes. Just like it's two brothers, it has trouble facing Ghosts too.

In short: The three can work, but it's going to require some breeding. Not only that, but there are better fighting types that can be used in place of the three. But they certainly have their uses though.

i think charizard should be put up 1 tier you say he has a bad move pool due to lack of tm's although i won't deny that he's missing some very important tm's he's basicly set with dragon claw and shadow claw and with his weaknesses not introduced as gym leaders yet i really don't see why he's down so low..... especially since with his dream world ability he has amazing team work ability with ninetails

EDIT:

i dont' see the oshowatt line there so imma give this a shot

oshowatt dewatt samurautt

tier- i want to say A but i'm assuming everyone else will want him in B >.>

availability- immediat

stats- great

movepool- great

i found my samuraut to be a suprisingly amazing member on my team this thing is suprisingly bulky and although many people sleep on his ability it is very very nice to not have to worry about crits and when you're a mathamatician like me constantly paying attention to how much each hit is doing crits can completely anialate your stratagy also i found that samuraut is amazingly bulky every time he's been hit by an electric or grass move he's lived even as an oshowat i remember taking out one of julia's pokes wit him (although i don't remember witch) with that amazing bulk and a pretty good attack stat he's good in a pinch and actually now that i think about it with his bulk swords dance and aqua jet... you could probably let him get tourent and turn him into a nice sweeper too.... i

Solar Power's really not that good, and Gyms don't have to have Pokémon of that type for some trainers' Pokémon to resist its moves well enough and have super-effective moves against it. It's especially useless in those recurring fights against Aster and Eclipse if you haven't leveled it well enough. Also, I personally didn't opt to waste Heart Scales on it. On the other hand, if you could get any Charizardite later on in the game, it might actually be more useful; maybe A-tier in the game. Moreover, Solar Power really isn't that useful. Especially with consideration for the fact that you have to waste a turn switching out from another viable Fire-type taking up another spot on your team just for Charizard to take damage in the first turn in the time that could have rather been spent making an attack.

...just realized I had already written that. And please don't double-post... and I might add that you appear to be quite childish, fanatical, and impulsive, even for me.

Edited by Truly Deceptive

Solar Power's really not that good, and Gyms don't have to have Pokémon of that type for some trainers' Pokémon to resist its moves well enough and have super-effective moves against it. It's especially useless in those recurring fights against Aster and Eclipse if you haven't leveled it well enough. Also, I personally didn't opt to waste Heart Scales on it. On the other hand, if you could get any Charizardite later on in the game, it might actually be more useful; maybe A-tier in the game. Moreover, Solar Power really isn't that useful.

solar power isnt' that useful? "face palm" solar power turns charizard into a brutally op special attacker with a 1.5 boost to his special attack... how can you seriously tell me that isn't useful? and nothing resists all of charizard's moves... espeically if you have a good hidden power his fire is resisted by water fire and rock water and fire both get hit by his flying stab rock is the only real problem he has hitting and you shouldnt' be staying in against a rock type anyway and theirs always the chance you get lucky and get hidden power ground or water (preferably ground) from noel later on. you guys really enjoy underestimating charizard's usefullness sometimes....

Sunny weather is temporary, and you're refusing to acknowledge that you're losing health with it every single turn, in addition to the fact that you're spending another party slot with another Fire-type you're not even going to use. On top of all that, you could have instead spent both those turns attacking rather than getting a 1.5 times boost at the expense of your health and giving your opponent a free turn. And Samurott is largely outclassed by Greninja (furthermore, Water-type starters suck early-game).

Edited by Truly Deceptive

Sunny weather is temporary, and you're losing health with it every single turn, in addition to the fact that you're spending another moveslot with another Fire-type you're not even going to use. On top of all that, you could have instead spent both those turns attacking rather than getting a 1.5 times boost at the expense of your health and giving your opponent a free turn. And Samurott is largely outclassed by Greninja (furthermore, Water-types suck early-game).

i'll give ya the water types sucking early game and the lost turns thing but 1. charizard is still a hard hitter even out of sunlight 2. you will use both fire types... charizard as a sweeper ninetails as an assist fighter with willow wisp maybe confuse ray hex and flamethrower 4. i will not deny that greninja is better then samurott but that doesn't mean anything.... samurott is still a very useful pokemon i attribute alot of my success in my first playthrough of reborn to him he was suprisingly effective in my battle against julia he was a massive part in my victory against sierra and aya and his megahorn helped massivly in the battles against radimus and luna samurott is very useful 5. charizard as a revenge killer for ninetails is a godsend thanks to that solar power 6. i'm not saying charizard should be god tier or anything like that but he should be higher up then he has him

i think charizard should be put up 1 tier you say he has a bad move pool due to lack of tm's although i won't deny that he's missing some very important tm's he's basicly set with dragon claw and shadow claw and with his weaknesses not introduced as gym leaders yet i really don't see why he's down so low..... especially since with his dream world ability he has amazing team work ability with ninetails

Sigh, I hate it when this Pokemon comes up. To start off, Fire/Flying is a terrible match-up. The reason why Talonflame is so good is because of Speed and Priority. 100 Speed is fast, but he doesn't have the strength to back himself up. In fact, Typhlosion is a better option than him because he's an exact copy without flying allowing him to take more hits. Both of those pokemon are strong, but they're definite outclassed by so many fire types I can't even count them all (Ninetales, Volcarona, Blaziken, Arcanine, Infernape, Chandelure, etc). Worst of all, to use him in this A tier strategy, you have to bring another Fire Type.

He's a good pokemon I won't lie, but he's not something you can count on for everything. It's the flying type that hurts him. Yes, he's resistant to Earthquake, but 90% of ground types carry a rock move making it hurt more than help gaining more weaknesses. Literally, I could argue he should be moved down a tier, but let's just give him B tier until mega evolutions are implemented. Then we can move him to A or even S.

On a brighter note, I'll tier his rival Blastoise.

Blastoise

Badges: 0/???

Tier: B

Stats: Good

Movepool: Great

Seriously, I was shocked how good this pokemon could be. Literally, he took 20 hits from Aya and 35 hits from the old hax Serra. Did I mention I only use Super Potions (and leech seed...Cherrim FTW). Squirtle is a bit of a pain, but when it evolves, it starts to become useful. This isn't one for the offensive type users as you rarely go all out with this one. Iron Defense and Protect are very useful on him because it allows him to stall. Even flinch moves like Aqua Tail and Bite add up to this pokemon's time on the field. I can only rank him B (barely) because he'll slow down your battle quite a bit. There will also be some rough spots until he gets his really good moves. If you're willing to go through the rough spots, you'll find an excellent and very underrated mon.

It seems someone didn't tier their choices. Based on their description, I'd give Azumarill A tier and Ambipom B tier since breeding doesn't seem much of a hassle.

Edited by commander218

wait... charizard is B tier? i guess i misread i thought he was c tier..... ok nevermind i have no problem with charizard's tier lol... and volcarona's typing is just as bad as charizard's >.>

Well, shiet. I guess I'll put something here too.

Stunky, Skuntank

Ranking: B

Movepool: Good (Unique)

Availability: 0 Badges

Roll over Weezing. Skuntank is in town. One of the most useful early poison types, you really can't go wrong with choosing this poison type. It also has the bonus satisfaction of being a Dark/Poison type. That means that it'll be a massive assist towards various gym leaders such as Aya, Luna, Shelly, Corey, and etc. It's stats and movepool across the board is above average but it's nothing too grasping. Somewhat mediocre defenses are elevated by a high HP base. It's middling Special Attack and O.K. Attack are cured by it's movepool. It's movepool is vitalized with it's access to unique moves naturally such as Flamethrower and Toxic. Other useful moves include Acid Spray, Sucker Punch (Pre-Evo), Night Slash, Screech, and Explosion. To play with this thing comes very early in the game which is a great boon that puts him in good usage compared to other poison types like Ekans or Koffing. It's a decent well-balanced addition that works fairly well at what it does and has a few more edges that Garbodor or Muk wishes it has.

wait... charizard is B tier? i guess i misread i thought he was c tier..... ok nevermind i have no problem with charizard's tier lol...

Charizard is currently in C tier, and I agree with other posters that he should stay with for similar reasons. Generally speaking, the Charmander line is amazing in the early stages of the game and then begins to fall off in the later stages due much in part to a lackluster movepool. It would likely take a significant amount of breeding to get a quality moveset on him and coupled with poor defensive typing, he becomes outclassed by other Fire-types later in the game.

EDIT:

i dont' see the oshowatt line there so imma give this a shot

oshowatt dewatt samurautt

tier- C

availability- immediate

stats- good-ish

movepool- mediocre

i found my samuraut to be an unsurprisingly lackluster member on my team this thing is hardly bulky and although many people sleep on his ability for good reason it is very very pointless to not have to worry about crits when you could have a better ability like protean and when you're a mathamatician like me constantly paying attention to how much each hit is doing crits can completely anialate your stratagy an extremely small percentage of the time also i found that samuraut is not all that bulky every time he's been hit by an electric or grass move he wasn't completely ohko'd even as an oshowat i remember taking out one of julia's pokes wit him (although i don't remember witch probably a blitzle or something) with that middling bulk and a pretty average attack stat he's okay in a pinch and actually now that i think about it with his bulk swords dance and aqua jet... you could probably let him get tourent and turn him into a mediocre sweeper too.... i

Fixed that for you, bruh.

I would say that Samurott is somewhere between "meh" and "meh+".

I guess I'll add my own stuff here.

Happiny, Chansey, and Blissey-

Tier: C (B if you give her Toxic, Seismic Toss, or Calm Mind + usable special attacks)

Availability: 2 Badges (Happiny), 3 Badges (Chansey, Blissey)

Stats: Great
Movepool: Good

Comments: Here she is, ladies and gentlemen - the single greatest special wall in the game. With a massive base 255 HP stat, coupled with a base Special Defense of 135, Blissey can shrug off special attacks from higher-leveled opponents with ease. Taking special hits isn't all she does, however, as her access to recovery in the form of Softboiled means that Blissey will not be KO'd by a special attacker any time soon. On top of that, Blissey has access to Natural Cure, making it a fool's errand to attempt to cripple her with a status condition. Unfortunately, Blissey's fantastic Special Defense leaves her almost no physical bulk, being easily 2HKO'd or OHKO'd by halfway decent STAB physical attacks. Furthermore, Blissey has an incredibly hard time making any sort of impact on a battle with her below average Special Attack, nonexistent Attack, and lack of offensive options outside of Egg Moves and TMs, many of which have yet to be implemented into the game. For this reason, unless you are willing to commit the time and effort into breeding moves onto a Chansey, you may struggle to find her useful. Blissey's most effective move at her disposal is Toxic, which can be obtained by breeding with a male Roselia/Roserade. Conveniently enough, if you wish for your Blissey to fill more of a cleric/support role, Blissey can also obtain Aromatherapy from the Roserade line, curing your entire team of status ailments.

(Side note: Blissey's movepool is listed as "Good," because although she doesn't have access to as many quality moves as a lot of other Pokémon, certain moves that she does have access to allow her to perform exceptionally well.)

Edited by Foamy

Malamar

Availability: Mid-Game, but one has to get lucky (Headbutting trees in wasteland)

Typing: Dark/Psychic which is weak to Fairy, double weak to Bug, immune to Psychic

Ability: Contrary is amazing since the AI usually isn't smart enough to use stat boosting moves on it

Movepool: Good coverage and versatility, has hypnosis which allows for setup of stat boosts with superpower+Contrary

Stats: Above average-good, it's only relevant weak point is it has low special defense, it is fast enough to outspeed a decent amount of pokemon, and has good not great attack and defense.

Since no one has done this one yet...

Cubone, Marowak

Tier: C or D

Availability: Mid-late (byxbision wasteland)

Movepool: Meh

Comments: Are you mad at losing against Aya? Does your team not have enough coverage against her poison types? Have no fear, Marowak is here! Currently, this thing holds the highest attack stat any pokemon can reach in the whole game (ep. 11). Assuming it has perfect IVs, an attack-boosting nature, max EVs and you give it a Thick Club to hold, it can reach 400 base attack at level 70 (current level cap iirc). Pair this humongous attack stat up with its signature move, Bonemerang, which is essentially a 90% accuracy Earthquake that can break through substitutes and only hits one target, and you will be able to OHKO (in most scenarios) anything that doesn't resist it. Sadly though, like most pokemons in this game, Marowak has its drawbacks: its special defense is only average and it's incredibly slow, meaning you'll most likely take a hit before even moving. Its typing is also not that great defensively, since it's weak Water, Ice and Grass-type moves, two of which are pretty common offensively. Not to mention the fact that the best moves it can use consist of Bonemerang and Double-Edge (+Rock Head). You could also breed to get one with Iron Head, which allows it to become a great fairy killer. All in all, I'd definitely recommend using Marowak. Again, it's a great mon if you're stuck in Aya, and it also comes in very handy in the following events (bar Serra). All you need is patience to find one holding a Thick Club, raising it shouldn't be that hard.

Edited by MMM

Venonat/Venomoth venonat.gifvenomoth.gif

Tier: at least B maybe A

Availability: Early

Stats: Average

Move Pool: Average

Back in ep 10 I made a review on venonat/venomoth and called it a medicore pokemon at best, but a lot has changed in reborn and fortune has smiled upon the queen of butterflies. While it still suffers from its abysmal early game its mid game got improved tremendously, with gen 6 changes both quiver dance and bug buzz venomoth's two best moves became rememorable from the move relearner and in the same episode many more heart scales were added to the early game allowing venomoth to both moves early on. This is huge, by the time venomoth gets these moves very few pokemon have access to strong base power moves like bug buzz and fewer (I can really only think of simple swoobat with calm mind) have a powerful boosting move like quiver dance. In addition, Venomoth has access to sleep powder for safe boosting letting it easily set up and sweep. So overall I argue that venonat/venomoth should get bumped up to at least B maybe even A.

ShatteredSkys, on 05 May 2014 - 11:56 PM, said:

Venonat/Venomoth venonat.gifvenomoth.gif

Tier: at least B maybe A

Availability: Early

Stats: Average

Move Pool: Average

Back in ep 10 I made a review on venonat/venomoth and called it a medicore pokemon at best, but a lot has changed in reborn and fortune has smiled upon the queen of butterflies. While it still suffers from its abysmal early game its mid game got improved tremendously, with gen 6 changes both quiver dance and bug buzz venomoth's two best moves became rememorable from the move relearner and in the same episode many more heart scales were added to the early game allowing venomoth to both moves early on. This is huge, by the time venomoth gets these moves very few pokemon have access to strong base power moves like bug buzz and fewer (I can really only think of simple swoobat with calm mind) have a powerful boosting move like quiver dance. In addition, Venomoth has access to sleep powder for safe boosting letting it easily set up and sweep. So overall I argue that venonat/venomoth should get bumped up to at least B maybe even A.

Oooooooo

Bug is my fav type but I have yet to do a Bug type mono run because it seems hard round mid game but this might save it a little. Doesn't help 2 of my fav bug types aren't in the game (Scizor and Volcarona), my fav bug type Shuckle isnt good for playthroughs and some other awesome bug types like Galvantula and Heracross are so late game.

I suppose Leavany, Forretress, Venomoth, Scolipede, Yanmega and what ever bug types are available around early and mid game are enough so I might give I a go. :lol:

Oooooooo

Bug is my fav type but I have yet to do a Bug type mono run because it seems hard round mid game but this might save it a little. Doesn't help 2 of my fav bug types aren't in the game (Scizor and Volcarona), my fav bug type Shuckle isnt good for playthroughs and some other awesome bug types like Galvantula and Heracross are so late game.

I suppose Leavany, Forretress, Venomoth, Scolipede, Yanmega and what ever bug types are available around early and mid game are enough so I might give I a go. :lol:

Oooooooo

Its actually kind of funny that you mention that because I have a bug mono going on right now, i'm at Kiki and I have no idea how to take down lucario yeah steel types are such a pain :wacko:

ShatteredSkys, on 06 May 2014 - 04:35 AM, said:ShatteredSkys, on 06 May 2014 - 04:35 AM, said:

Its actually kind of funny that you mention that because I have a bug mono going on right now, i'm at Kiki and I have no idea how to take down lucario yeah steel types are such a pain :wacko:

Oh I didn't think Kiki would be that bad tbh considering Bug x2 resists STAB fighting and then the common Bug/Flying type x4 resists STAB fighting. Yanmega which is available before Kiki should destroy her I thought. Venomoth x4 resits STAB fighting too thanks to Bug/Poison and can power up its attack with Tinted Lens.

Edited by GottaLoveShuckle

Oh I didn't think Kiki would be that bad tbh considering Bug x2 resists STAB fighting and then the common Bug/Flying type x4 resists STAB fighting. Yanmega which is available before Kiki should destroy her I thought. Venomoth x4 resits STAB fighting too thanks to Bug/Poison and can power up its attack with Tinted Lens.

yeah i didn't think kiki would be so tough, yamega is not available until after kiki unfortunately and besides to make it the monotype more of a challenge I can't use pokemon 've used in other play throughs which includes both yamega and venomoth. Oh and if you plan on doing this monotype watch out for Shelly, I believe I lost to her 25+ plus times.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an fyi for anyone wondering, I still am alive. I havnt been able to update this because the server wasnt working for a few weeks, and the fact that my computer fried. I'll be upgrading to a new pc soon, and will update everything once that happens.