Mosley quest

Garchomp vijay

He should be there during the night hours in the hospital district. However i didnt do it before and came back only after Ground type leader since GDC was in lockdown, and now he is MIA, i hope that doesnt mean i missed the quest now. This would be a fairly small window of opportunity all things considered. 

8 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

It seems like this version is bugged and night events simply dont trigger after Ryland. That includes Mosley, night pokemon and night zygarde cells. 

7 minutes ago, Leroyyyyy said:

Im pretty sure there is some bug that makes it so time is stuck in the morning or something that's why when you try to find her at night she's not there. if you happen to have v12 of pokemon rejuv you can do the quest there.

Thanks guys!

I'm sorry but Mosley is a boy? I always saw him as a girl...

8 hours ago, Cyphre said:

It seems like this version is bugged and night events simply dont trigger after Ryland. That includes Mosley, night pokemon and night zygarde cells. 

Ack, good to know, at least. I hope this gets fixed for the next patch. Do you know if the mod 'Unreal Time' will make it later? Might be a good temp fix.

14 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

I'm sorry but Mosley is a boy? I always saw him as a girl...

Ack, good to know, at least. I hope this gets fixed for the next patch. Do you know if the mod 'Unreal Time' will make it later? Might be a good temp fix.

Thank you!!! Mosely is definetly a girl!

Spoiler

In the alternate timeline: Amber calls Mosely her sister (even if not by blood). Mosely is quite happy with it, too.

• 10 months later...
On 8/1/2021 at 4:33 PM, Cyphre said:

Do you think this issue will be fixed in the next update because I haven’t even beaten Ryland and I still can’t do it.