Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have added all the Lanaehetic, Panda, and shushuo, but none of you have added on your end. Please new posters go back and add people from the thread. Although it is more likely that people with higher post counts will check thus regularly. My fc is 0576-4955-7676

Well time to add all the people. If you didn't add me by now, then I'm not going to add you back, and for those who have been waiting, I'm sorry for the wait as I'm very lazy. For anyone who hasn't seen it the # is 4511-1016-2609

Edited by Money_Man115

Finally unlocked the Friend Safari, time to post here!

FC: 3926-5594-3992

Safari type: According to a friend of mine, Rock

Add me people! I'll start adding everyone tomorrow, now I am heading to sleep... If those who decide to add me could please quote this poste letting me know that they add me, it would make it a lot easier for me! Starting from adding back those who added me is always better than having to add 12 pages of people only for them to ignore me...

Dezae

FC: 5086-1935-0920

My pokemon are Metang, Ferroseed, and Klefki.

Whew, sorry I left my FC without adding others today. I had to dash off for work and was running behind. But as of 2:55 am Central Time, I have added all 12 pages of Friend codes. I have everyone above this post added at this time. And I will be leaving my 3DS on but idle (work again) for 5 hours 3 to 8pm today. I just joined a few months back and have been busy with life, so my post count isn't high, but I frequent this forum often and will check regularly.

Feel free to send a PM about anything! :) Again, my FC is:5086-1935-0920. Happy hunting!

Edited by Dezae077

Whew, sorry I left my FC without adding others today. I had to dash off for work and was running behind. But as of 2:55 am Central Time, I have added all 12 pages of Friend codes. I have everyone above this post added at this time. And I will be leaving my 3DS on but idle (work again) for 5 hours 3 to 8pm today. I just joined a few months back and have been busy with life, so my post count isn't high, but I frequent this forum often and will check regularly.

Feel free to send a PM about anything! :) Again, my FC is:5086-1935-0920. Happy hunting!

Added you, add back please :)