Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab the dittos when Raul is online.

You only need him online once, after you and he are online at the same time, it'll add them in for good. But you'll have to be on at the same time twice if you have two game cards, once each version. Till, I find em while I'm on X, I only have em on Y for now.

It took way too long to add everyone here.

My FC is 3695-1132-2741, name is Joe

Edit: Name in-game is Xavier, just for clarity. mfw I name my character after the games

EditEdit: Electibuzz, Electrode, and Galvantula in my safari

Edited by EggtasticTaco

Adding eggtastic in a bit...

Also I have a buddy irl with an electric Safari, it has Heptotile and Manectric and soe 3rd thing I don't care about...

I won't be on for a while due to Ace Attorney 5 being awesome

My Friend Code is: 1418-6849-7611

The people i have registered so far are:

Swims,,Ikaru, Godot, Washman, Mael, Silver, Phoenix, Roo, Owen, Hark, Summer, Edge, and Cpt Dana.

If you aren't one of those fine folk and want me to add you reply to me foo

Edited by Huggyboo

Well I went got x and y...

But I'm mainly focusing on Y.

3DS Name: Sven (Obviously)

2552-1751-5482

Just to note I got a couple of shinxs with pokerus, if anyone wants a pokemon with PKRS.

Edited by Sven

added sven and huggy, waiting on eclipse to add me back. FC is in interests

I'm in ditto with the whole if it's here than I've put it in my 3ds. If not tell me and I'll add you for sure.

On another note can someone get me a hidden ability shelgon and gabite from my friends safari (plz i love moxiemence)?

Ditto from raul and are you FrarPeto haha? been curious what your 3rd poke is though. yeah I'll trade em for you when we do the beldum for goomie thing if you want?

Ditto from raul and are you FrarPeto haha? been curious what your 3rd poke is though. yeah I'll trade em for you when we do the beldum for goomie thing if you want?

Apparently from what my friend told me my 3rd pokemon is Sliggoo, so now you'll have an unlimited source of gooey sliggoos (assuming you can find them) but I'll still trade the goomy in case my friend is a liar.

This is my friend code just as a reminder or for people who skip the first page completely.

3DS name: (star)Frodude(star)

Code: 5472-7368-9630

Hi I', back after a few months, and noticed that episode 10 is still not out! :(

I added the first 32 friend codes (the whole first 3 pages worth), and then gave up. There are too freaking many of you. (e_=') Maybe I'll add some more later. So far, I have added everyone between Jonah and Chris (32 people total from beginning of 1st page to end of 3rd page). Anywho enough with the ranting and reintroductions.....

My FC is 1564-2622-0487 and my 3DS name is Dustin, but you can call me Tempest if you want to. ;)

I do not yet know what my friend safari zone holds as far as pokemon go, nor do I know what my type is..... If someone could investigate this for me, that would be awesome. Be sure to add me, if you make it this far in the thread while adding people before your fingers fall off..... (>:U)

If you have added me, but I haven't added you, pm me ur friend code and 3DS name (so i don't have to look for it on this massive freaking thread). I'll add anyone who PM's me with this information included, after adding me. I'll probably be checking my PM's once or twice daily. If I miss a day, I'm sorry. I'm only human. LOL

Edit: .....Or am I????? :ph34r: Btw, my friend code and 3DS name are posted 2 posts above this one. That way, you don't have to look for it if you haven't already seen it.