Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D finally has a third pokemon in his safari, Braixen.

Actually, i've had it for a while now..you probably never caught me online and your game didnt add it...Thats kinda the thing with Friend safari, you need to be online at the same time at leat once so the games "see" you completed the league and add the 3rd one, and you need to be online in game at the same time for hidden abilities to show up....At least that's how it has worked for me XD

FC: 1375-7950-8103

In game name: Fernando

Please add me and let me know what type of safari do i have.

How about you start adding people from the thread here first. >>

Everyone who adds posts onto here really should have everyone from the thread added when they post their own friend code up.

Again I repeat, if you want me to add you and you have already added me, then please PM me your friend code and 3DS name. That way I don't add a bunch of people that won't add me back and waste a bunch of my time.

My FC is 1564-2622-0487 and my 3DS name is Dustin, but you can call me Tempest-san if you want to. ;)

Aparently this feature has been causing problems....so many people are giving their FC away, that some are taking advantage of that to share "explicit" and offensive material via Nintendo Letter Box...So much so, that they're stopping the Letter box servive all together...I hav not had problems so far, so I trust the people here....But do be carefull where you post people!

Aparently this feature has been causing problems....so many people are giving their FC away, that some are taking advantage of that to share "explicit" and offensive material via Nintendo Letter Box...So much so, that they're stopping the Letter box servive all together...I hav not had problems so far, so I trust the people here....But do be carefull where you post people!

Yeah, I saw that too. Was bullcrap. Btw, the swapnote (Letterbox) service wasn't completely stopped. They just stopped spotpass for it. Also, the special note category has completely been taken away as well. But, you can still send and recieve swapnotes manually like a normal person. XD

• Administrators

People I've added that haven't added me:

(Names may be different than Username)

Raul

jonah

david

color

zipo

EJ

Bo

RJ

Dominus

ikaru

bear

I am too lazy to look right now, does anyone have Ferroseed in their safari?

hi, that'd be me

and I also caught up I think.

It took way too long to add everyone here.

My FC is 3695-1132-2741, name is Joe

Edit: Name in-game is Xavier, just for clarity. mfw I name my character after the games

EditEdit: Electibuzz, Electrode, and Galvantula in my safari

People who I've added who haven't added me (according to my 3DS friends list):

Jonah, McZipo, EJ,

Kalina, Roo, Shadow,

Crys, Khayoz, Gummy,

Owen, Raul, Neutral,

Hark, Summer, Chris,

Requieon, Wes, Lanaya,

Dustin, Fernando

Too lazy to go through to find the people who aren't active.

Sorry peeps, haven't been online in a while so I've got a bit of catching up to do (need to add the last 3 pages)

Oh, and uh..Eclipse and Ikaru, I've got both your codes but it still ain't registering you two for some reason :P

Edited by Khayoz

Oh, and uh..Eclipse and Ikaru, I've got both your codes but it still ain't registering you two for some reason :P

I don't know about eclipse, but many peopl added me, including Ikaru, after I PMed them. Most of them have been online. They just have not been back on this thread. PM them like I did, and most, if not all of them, will probably add you back as soon as they read your PM. I got over half the people that didn't add me back to finally add me in just one day. That was yesterday. I expect some more to add me if they ever get back on. Raul, I'm still waiting on you so I can get some of famed Imposter abilitied Ditto.

I haven't been adding people because the reception on my 3DS is extremely inconsistent, it was barely enough to get through a multi battle the night before. I'll make a list of people I haven't added and try to do them over the week.

I haven't been adding people because the reception on my 3DS is extremely inconsistent, it was barely enough to get through a multi battle the night before. I'll make a list of people I haven't added and try to do them over the week.

Awesomesauce.