Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

No but you can abuse it during horde battles. With Macho Brace and Pokerus, it might be faster.

Lead with a pokemon to hit everything on the field, have macho brace on pokerus pokemon, have EXP share on and train. I did this with floatzels in victory road and was able to max speed on 2 of my pokemon way faster then super training them.

Ah I see! I guess I should consider getting a Pokerus pokemon from you then :P

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding more and more, it was revealed that I got rock type with Pupitars, Shuckles and Dwebbles. If someone could get me that female Contrary Shuckle, I would appreciate, got female Sheer Force (going to be Moxiemence) Bagon as a reward or male Prankster Trolleye. :-)

In this gen you can breed hidden abilities from male and from ditto too btw!

Oh and if someone happens to have access to Misdreavuses, I definitely would appreciate one.

Edited by Chrattac

1392-4400-9098

Don't be surpised that I chose female.

I'm not gonna force myself to take a jacket boy just cuz.

And I get to do multiple sexual references.

I find that I prefer the male character, I have a female in X and a male in Y, and the guy has better headwear options...Totally unfair.

Anyway, my FC is 3368-2075-7601 and the DS is named Req

Pokemon X name is Requieon and Pokemon Y is Requiem

Ave is also Dragon, Sliggoos, Noibats and Fraxures

We got Ditto FC in the topic btw, check out Raul's Safari. Dunsparces and Loudreds kinda meh at first but then the Pink Jell-O appeared and now I have almost farmed one box of those for good IV breeders. :-)

Safari Pokémons seems to have at least two max IVs always, so far my best is three 31 IV Ditto (HP, Atk and... SpD <.<), but I keep searching, I am very persistent.

We got Ditto FC in the topic btw, check out Raul's Safari. Dunsparces and Loudreds kinda meh at first but then the Pink Jell-O appeared and now I have almost farmed one box of those for good IV breeders. :-)

Safari Pokémons seems to have at least two max IVs always, so far my best is three 31 IV Ditto (HP, Atk and... SpD <.<), but I keep searching, I am very persistent.

Oooo thanks for the info :)

Nice to know my safari wasn't completely useless :)

My FC is 4167-4533-0103, name is Justin . Hopefully I'm no too late.

I have added everyone from the start of this post to where I am leaving my FC. It took such a long time. Hope you guys add meh.

Edited by Ayeitsjustin

Thank you Ave and Raul for existing, I need you guys!!!!! ditto and sligoo are so badass!

my FC is 0146-9851-6972 and name is "Lust"
No idea what i have (would love to know thank you) but will add anyone who adds me :)

My FC is 4167-4533-0103. Hopefully I'm no too late. Can you reply to me if you friend me or something or something something.

I'll friend ya if you tell me what my safari type is.

I added you~

Edited by Skullkin