Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally picked up Pokemon X, my birthday is in a week and got enough money in the mail for a 3ds! I have like a week without any exams or quizes so I hope to be able to play a lot!

Friend Code:0576-4955-7676

P.S. I hand out O powers like candy.

Remember people, you have to input FCs on both ends

(If only nintendo adopted what Sony and Microsoft do)

I just added Jaydo, Inuki, and Filia and only Akafilia registered properly...

I also have about 12 other FCs that haven't been regestered on your guy's side...

P.S. I hand out O powers like candy.

As do I. I like to hang out on the server so I can communicate with people to give and get the pass powers we want.

Finally got me some hatching power lvl 3. Time to go breed crazy Japanese Charizard with my American ditto= possible shiny charmander

2036-7232-5211

Vanilla~

I have Teddiursa, Audino, and Ditto in my safari c:

Make sure you send me a PM or somthing if you end up adding me or else I may never know ;o;"

Or you know, go through and everybody from the thread first and you can know instantly through your 3DS that they have added you back.

If you really wanna be picky, wait to add people with low post counts. They're far less likely to be regulars who come back and check on this thread.

Edit: added btw.

Sooo, adding you guys up took a bit....

Now, here's me:

2036-7697-4234

Name: D (keep your mind out of the gutter, that is actually the short way to say my name)

Just went ahead and PM the ones that didnt add me back yet...And now re-posting my code for newcomers

Dudeeee I need you to come online, I want your third safari Poke... :D

Dudeeeee...I'm from Portugal, diferent time zones are a bitch XD By the time I'm posting this, you were online 13 hours ago....So that makes Midnight here when you were on....I'll try to be online more often though...Today I'm going to turn my 3ds on, open the game and link to the web, then leave the game idleing XD

Dudeeeee...I'm from Portugal, diferent time zones are a bitch XD By the time I'm posting this, you were online 13 hours ago....So that makes Midnight here when you were on....I'll try to be online more often though...Today I'm going to turn my 3ds on, open the game and link to the web, then leave the game idleing XD

i'm online right now :P

Could someone tell me what my Safari Type is and what comes in it?

Also, re-posting - FC: 3754 - 6803 - 1211

Fila, you have a poison type safari with gloom, swallot and whirlpede. Could someone tell me my third pokemon? I know I have lilipup and loudred.

Hey guys! My friend code is 0877-1314-2831 I think I am a rock type with Pupitar, Dwebble, and Barbaracle. I REALLY need a friend who has a Ditto in their friend safari. Thanks for reading :)

Edited by Shushup