Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have frogs I can trade. Also, be a jerk and delete. Thirdbird-I could do with your safari. I have Ivysaur in mine.

Edited by Secundum

I recently got the X and Y themed 3DS XL, meaning I have a brand new friend code, and guess what...? It has DITTO! (Aipom and Audino too, but ditto is where it's at).

Name: Neutral (Gary)

FC: 1779-1084-1092

Edited by Neutral

Thirdbird, Secundum, Neutral, IvanMC

Added you guys, my fc is 2406-6230-3243. Anyone care to tell me my poke's?

Oh yeah, my DS name is Alina, and im Emerald in pokemon X, Alina in Y. Not sure if version makes a difference though.

Looking for people with froglider, eevee, and sligoo! PM me if you do, i want them badly

Edit: I have wartortle and panpour in my friend safari, and either azumarill or froglider (not confirmed yet)

Edited by grasssnake485

• Administrators

Oh, man, I haven't been keeping track of these...
Um, I'll add people sometime later today but I really need to sleep now- anyone who sees this and is capable, remind me later.

Thirdbird, Secundum, Neutral, IvanMC

Added you guys, my fc is 2406-6230-3243. Anyone care to tell me my poke's?

Oh yeah, my DS name is Alina, and im Emerald in pokemon X, Alina in Y. Not sure if version makes a difference though.

Looking for people with froglider, eevee, and sligoo! PM me if you do, i want them badly

added fc is in signature

1650-2585-9710

Dark type: Sneasel, Pawniard and Liepard. I should probably start adding everyone... e.e bleh

Added everyone on the first page.

added fc is in signature

Had to disappear for a while. Between work, life, and as of now internet issues. I wasn't around as much. And unfortunately due to getting really close to my FC limit, I've held off adding new safaris unless it's a type I need. I have waaay too many grass safaris and need types like Fairy, Water, Electric,Flying and Normal. I do have access to more popular safaris and HA pokemon and am willing to trade for anything in need.