Ditto location in v13

Andrew1010

32 minutes ago, Andrew1010 said:

I see, thanks

Lemme add that it only appears after you have 8 badges, don't waste your time and money like me trying, it won't show up until you defeat Amber

51 minutes ago, Andrew1010 said:

I finished v13 and I am looking for it rn but I can't find it anywhere

If that's the case it isn't in just any den, it's on the den nearest to the entrance of Wispy Paths, the one that requires Surf to access 

Just now, Andrew1010 said:

I tried that den as well and I did not find it

Only the blue beams spawn it

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Lemme add that it only appears after you have 8 badges, don't waste your time and money like me trying, it won't show up until you defeat Amber

How did you get that Chandelure, I have 8 badges and would love to add it to my team.

37 minutes ago, jrichy2750 said:

How did you get that Chandelure, I have 8 badges and would love to add it to my team.

I got it from the mystery egg on Route 3, there's a kid in the fair that won  Mystery Egg but he wanted a Phatump Egg so you get a Phatump, breed it and give him the egg tho' I don't know if I just got lucky or it's always the Aevium-Litwick..
In order to evolve it you need to level the Litwick while it knows Zap Cannon (which can be bought on the TM shop on Kristiline Town) and then a Thunderstone for CHandelure

2 minutes ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

Nah, I got a Rookidee. There's 20 different available mons afaik.

LoL got lucky then
But I guess you can always just save before handing the egg, I suppose

9 hours ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

You can't. The content of the Egg is determined at the start of the game. 

Then butter me up with cream and call me the Gingerbread Man, I just won the lottery