Money grind early/mid game help

ZeptoCZ

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to make some money on Terajuma (or anywhere before Terajuma island). I have defeated all traines available for me and now I need to fight Crawli, but I have spend my life savings on EV reducing berries and now I'm poor ._.

The best way to grind money is to invest in a Pickup team.

Get 5 pokemon with Pickup and as you grind your team rotate the member out while keeping the other five slots filled with you Pickup mons. Every mon has a 10% chance to pick up something, be sure to keep them within 5 levels of the cap because you get better stuff depending on how high the level is.

The earliest you can get Pickup is from the Meowth on top of the Chrisola Hotel. Simply save before hunting for a Meowth, as soon as you catch it be sure to put it in your party to check it has the right Ability, if it doesn't just hit F12 top reset. GourmtTreats are quite a common pick up in low levels and sell for about 1k, then there's Nuggets; plus you get Great Balls, negating the need to buy Pokeballs early on.

Here's a table for reference, but I don't know if it's up to date with v13 exactly. 

https://rejuvenation.fandom.com/wiki/Pickup_Table

And here's a list of Pokemon with Pickup

https://pokemondb.net/ability/pickup

So on Terajuma you'll be looking for a Trumbeak, just don't let them evolve.

• Like 2

My method for easy and nice early game money:

Step 1: Butterfree with compound eyes DEAD in front of party. (increased item rate on wild mons)

Step 2: Furret with Frisk and move Covet (taught by tutor in library) in second place of party.

Step 3: fish in sewers for grimer until frisk tells you the grimer is carrying a Nugget.

Step 4: Covet to steal item and ideally kill the grimer.

Step 5: take Nugget from Furret (easy to forget^^).

Step 6: repeat Steps 3 - 5 as needed/necessary.

Good Luck

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Juice said:

as an aside, how'd you get past Geara there? currently stuck on that battle (that A-Wak is a massive pain) and looking for suggestions

This is the team that downed Giratina + Geara, it was pretty tough honestly, i'm beggining to think that getting walled is the true v13 experience, anyway, I start by stunning persian with nuzzle, maybe a charm to go along with it (we want persian to stick around as much as possible, he hit for relatively low dmg and the stall duo of clefary and morgrem is a nightmare) take care of marowak with a few sucker punch from Nidoking, haunter or morgrem is next, a sucker punch again works great on haunter (both cacturn and nidoking have it) the rest is sort of a blur, Using spiky shield with cacturn can greatly reduce the damage taken, while also dealing some dmg to physical attacker (it works REALLY well on giratina just before alternate between sucker punch and shield for quick KO) Galar mewoth deal great dmg to morgrem and can stun, i used houndoom against maskerain for the snarl and switch one of the intimidated mons. Good luck it's really hard, and now i'm walled by Narcissa, smh. 

Capture.PNG

Yeah that giratina-geara fight is quite annoying, I also used nuzzle and charm with dedenne to generally make enemy Pokémon useless, the either set up with blaziken or just fire off hits. That morgrem is a real pain in the butt so you should prioritize killing it, and then always keep in mind clefairy will use follow me whenever possible. 

27 minutes ago, Dicleon said:

This is the team that downed Giratina + Geara, it was pretty tough honestly, i'm beggining to think that getting walled is the true v13 experience, anyway, I start by stunning persian with nuzzle, maybe a charm to go along with it (we want persian to stick around as much as possible, he hit for relatively low dmg and the stall duo of clefary and morgrem is a nightmare) take care of marowak with a few sucker punch from Nidoking, haunter or morgrem is next, a sucker punch again works great on haunter (both cacturn and nidoking have it) the rest is sort of a blur, Using spiky shield with cacturn can greatly reduce the damage taken, while also dealing some dmg to physical attacker (it works REALLY well on giratina just before alternate between sucker punch and shield for quick KO) Galar mewoth deal great dmg to morgrem and can stun, i used houndoom against maskerain for the snarl and switch one of the intimidated mons. Good luck it's really hard, and now i'm walled by Narcissa, smh. 

Capture.PNG

Narcissa was hell. I tried for like an hour without seeing any solutions, I got to teach Flash to my golduck to remove the terrain just to discover that it automatically resets after 2-3 turns (I think it's bugged, should last at least 5 turns). 

The game changer has been going back and getting the voltorb. Electrode out speeds her team, can flash and set up light screen. Though I still got wrecked by the mismagius, I finally got a chance to set up my blaziken against her mimikyu and shotted the rest of the team. Overall it was a really unsatisfactory win, because it happened out of pure luck. In my opinion boss fights in v13 aren't balanced that well. 

9 hours ago, Blontary said:

Yeah that giratina-geara fight is quite annoying, I also used nuzzle and charm with dedenne to generally make enemy Pokémon useless, the either set up with blaziken or just fire off hits. That morgrem is a real pain in the butt so you should prioritize killing it, and then always keep in mind clefairy will use follow me whenever possible. 

Narcissa was hell. I tried for like an hour without seeing any solutions, I got to teach Flash to my golduck to remove the terrain just to discover that it automatically resets after 2-3 turns (I think it's bugged, should last at least 5 turns). 

The game changer has been going back and getting the voltorb. Electrode out speeds her team, can flash and set up light screen. Though I still got wrecked by the mismagius, I finally got a chance to set up my blaziken against her mimikyu and shotted the rest of the team. Overall it was a really unsatisfactory win, because it happened out of pure luck. In my opinion boss fights in v13 aren't balanced that well. 

Finally beat narcissa tanks to my Xatu (yeah i know weird choice but it worked out) for the mismagius I had my trusty Crowbat ready to OHKO it with a Brave Bird, but mine got lucky on stats rolls. V13 being my first time playing Rejuvenation it is quite hard, i do feel that i get stuck a little too often, but i'm enjoying the teambuilding exercise that every boss is, I think a lot of the difficulty come from the perfect ennemy item, evolite, special berrys, soft clay etc those really make a difference, (and the terrains of course)  and, we, the player get none of it, also the lack of stones, it's not possibile for me to get a raichu just because the stone is so far away, i'm still enjoying it greatly, surely one of the best fan games i've ever played, 

oh I meant Geara in Terajuma lmao

but yeah I had a heck of a time against that Giratina-Geara fight too. Beat that with smart swapping Dedenne and Luxray for Intimidates and then anticipating the Dragon Breath and swapping....and then eventually getting a Lunatone Cosmic Powered up

1 hour ago, Dicleon said:

Finally beat narcissa tanks to my Xatu (yeah i know weird choice but it worked out) for the mismagius I had my trusty Crowbat ready to OHKO it with a Brave Bird, but mine got lucky on stats rolls. V13 being my first time playing Rejuvenation it is quite hard, i do feel that i get stuck a little too often, but i'm enjoying the teambuilding exercise that every boss is, I think a lot of the difficulty come from the perfect ennemy item, evolite, special berrys, soft clay etc those really make a difference, (and the terrains of course)  and, we, the player get none of it, also the lack of stones, it's not possibile for me to get a raichu just because the stone is so far away, i'm still enjoying it greatly, surely one of the best fan games i've ever played, 

I managed to sweep Narcissa with a Coalossal of all things. Fire Spin and Flame Charge are BROKEN in the field. I put a magical seed on it which increased defense upon swap in and it just had enough defenses + Flame Charge speed boost to go to town on her whole team after my Cinderace one-shot Drifblim with a Pyro Ball. Smack Down for the Chandelure. 

Heck, I probably could have just 6-0'd with Coalossal. 

• 2 years later...
On 7/25/2021 at 2:29 PM, PeacefulTyrant said:

The best way to grind money is to invest in a Pickup team.

Get 5 pokemon with Pickup and as you grind your team rotate the member out while keeping the other five slots filled with you Pickup mons. Every mon has a 10% chance to pick up something, be sure to keep them within 5 levels of the cap because you get better stuff depending on how high the level is.

The earliest you can get Pickup is from the Meowth on top of the Chrisola Hotel. Simply save before hunting for a Meowth, as soon as you catch it be sure to put it in your party to check it has the right Ability, if it doesn't just hit F12 top reset. GourmtTreats are quite a common pick up in low levels and sell for about 1k, then there's Nuggets; plus you get Great Balls, negating the need to buy Pokeballs early on.

Spoiler

Check this https://paydaysay.com/200-dollar-loan/ for financial information.

That's a great tip for those looking to grind money in Pokémon games! Using a team of Pokémon with the Pickup ability is an effective way to collect valuable items as you go through your adventures. It's a smart strategy to keep them within 5 levels of the level cap to maximize the quality of items they pick up. Plus, starting with Meowth on top of the Chrisola Hotel is a good early-game choice.

It's always helpful to have extra income in the game, and with the right team and strategy, you can make your journey more profitable and enjoyable. Happy Pokémon hunting!

In case you haven't activated it: the password "moneybags" doubles the money earned by battles. Also the Audino trainers give a LOT of money, esp on Terajuma. If you have pokemon you only need to evolve to fill up the 'Dex, then just battle against the Audino trainer a few times = a lot of EXP for your pokemon plus money for you