Help with Marinette

RefGarnet

You need some fighting types vs her or she's just going to roll you. The best one available at that point is probably hariyama. You can get makuhita in sheridan. From the looks of it your team just doesnt have anything that can really hit her mons hard. I can't remember if your allowed to leave the mansion or not at the point your in. There's no helpful pokemon in the grass around the mansion either. If you can't leave you might be softlocked and need to reset to a save before you go into the mansion.

54 minutes ago, 7ravens said:

You need some fighting types vs her or she's just going to roll you. The best one available at that point is probably hariyama. You can get makuhita in sheridan. From the looks of it your team just doesnt have anything that can really hit her mons hard. I can't remember if your allowed to leave the mansion or not at the point your in. There's no helpful pokemon in the grass around the mansion either. If you can't leave you might be softlocked and need to reset to a save before you go into the mansion.

I can leave, also are pancham and clobbopus good for the fight?

Get a Natu/Xatu in Amethyst Depths. Use Ominous Wind to turn the field off. It'll go into the Haunted Field, but it's no longer helping her.

Just watch out for Drampa's Shadow Ball, which will be boosted. 

21 minutes ago, Juice said:

Get a Natu/Xatu in Amethyst Depths. Use Ominous Wind to turn the field off. It'll go into the Haunted Field, but it's no longer helping her.

Just watch out for Drampa's Shadow Ball, which will be boosted. 

What level does it learn It?

3 hours ago, Dragon Master said:

For me i set up calminds using swoobat and just swept her team like butter . It takes three to four attempts maybe to  get your setup right . Got this strat from youtuber named nine icy tales.

yeah, you can either Amnesia and get the +4 SpD boost or Calm Mind and go +2/+2, I did it the Amnesia way but CM may be easier

I used Bronzor caught with Marianette, it survived against 3 Stomping Tantrum of Marianette's Stanler( meanwhile, I boosted it with Iron Defense and Confuse Ray's help) and tanked hits by other Pokémon, like Chatot or Delcatty. Seviper and Zebstrika helped me with Glare and Thunder Wave to fight against Bewear and Drampa. Hariyama is a good tank and Knock Off + Force Palm got the best against her Bewear.

I swept her with the Lunatone in the Amethyst Depths hitting with Hypnosis and getting 3 Cosmic powers (which are boosted in the field) off before using Psychic to one-hit everything she had. I did heal once (I allow myself as many heals as the Leader gets, usually), but even if I hadn't I'd have been 5 v 2 against a weakened Delcatty and Drampa