Rockruff, Shuckle, Roggenrola

Rage991

Hello all,

like many others I started a new game with V13 release. To make it more interesting I'm doing a Mono-Run of my favourite type: Rock. I have just beaten Valerie and am still missing some of my boys. Anyone know where I can get:

- Our boy: Rockruff / Lycanrock (I know you can catch Lycanrock in the restored Goldenwood Park, but surely you can get it earlier than that?)

- The fortress: Shuckle (Pokedex still gives out Route 2 but I have rocksmashed for hours and only got geodudes and a single diglett for my efforts so~.....)

- Sand(storm)y dude: Missing! Have you seen this Rock? Roggenrola / Boldore

I would be grateful for any help. Thank you in advance and keep having fun!

47 minutes ago, Rage991 said:

Hello all,

like many others I started a new game with V13 release. To make it more interesting I'm doing a Mono-Run of my favourite type: Rock. I have just beaten Valerie and am still missing some of my boys. Anyone know where I can get:

- Our boy: Rockruff / Lycanrock (I know you can catch Lycanrock in the restored Goldenwood Park, but surely you can get it earlier than that?)

- The fortress: Shuckle (Pokedex still gives out Route 2 but I have rocksmashed for hours and only got geodudes and a single diglett for my efforts so~.....)

- Sand(storm)y dude: Missing! Have you seen this Rock? Roggenrola / Boldore

I would be grateful for any help. Thank you in advance and keep having fun!

I found Boldore in Valor Mountain. Lycanroc appears on Route 9(the route with the theatre), but I haven't found Rockruff as a wild encounter. 

• Global Mods

The entire Rockruff like was axed till Route 9. So don't think you're getting it anytime soon.

I think Shuckle is still there just. Extremely rare. If not then it's in a bit of a later rock.

Rocky and Rolly bois are in Valor iirc

• Hmm 1

4 minutes ago, Cerise said:

The entire Rockruff like was axed till Route 9. So don't think you're getting it anytime soon.

I think Shuckle is still there just. Extremely rare. If not then it's in a bit of a later rock.

Rocky and Rolly bois are in Valor iirc

Cheers mate! Then only the shuckle search remains.