Bladestar Changes

Void1243

Just in case someone wants to if you visit Florin outside the botanical garden he reveals that he will take lead of bladestar while running for mayor and invites you to join which I did so if anyone wants to join the new bladestar here's how.

A while back, I made a post about how cool it would be that Team Bladestar would be reformed after dethroning Flora, giving some sort of payoff to those players who chose to join and to address how messed up GDC is while dealing it the team in a more productive way. Neat coincidence that the Devs felt the same.  Me personally I snitched but Florin said I was still a member temporarily.

I guess it's because I went with Flora back in the caves.  

6 hours ago, Magus543 said:

A while back, I made a post about how cool it would be that Team Bladestar would be reformed after dethroning Flora, giving some sort of payoff to those players who chose to join and to address how messed up GDC is while dealing it the team in a more productive way. Neat coincidence that the Devs felt the same.  Me personally I snitched but Florin said I was still a member temporarily.

Oh damn I didn't even know you could snitch on him I might have to do that 

33 minutes ago, Void1243 said:

Oh damn I didn't even know you could snitch on him I might have to do that 

You probably shouldn't do this, you are goin to lose 20 Karma if you expose her, acording to this Forum Thread.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/56022-spoilers-maybewhy-is-it-that-after-doing-any-help-center-sidequest-a-eye-appears-and-giggling-sound-of-a-girl-can-be-heard/

On 7/21/2021 at 3:41 AM, antharios said:

You probably shouldn't do this, you are goin to lose 20 Karma if you expose her, acording to this Forum Thread.

https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/56022-spoilers-maybewhy-is-it-that-after-doing-any-help-center-sidequest-a-eye-appears-and-giggling-sound-of-a-girl-can-be-heard/

That was for Flora not Florin and I already exposed her as bladestar's leader. I didn't join her or snitch to cassandra I held that information until it was right to incriminate her but if exposing a terrorist gets me bad karma oh well it's been years since I already done it.

On 7/20/2021 at 8:17 PM, Magus543 said:

Oh yeah who did you speak with to snitch that Florin was taking over bladestar?