Revelations - Spoilers for those who haven't completed V13

Void1243

What are your guys thoughts on the ending of v13 all the questions that were answered of other characters including the revelation we as the players are otherworldly beings inhabiting the body of multiple souls and are perceived differently in appearance by each character? 

Spoiler

I loved v13, but the only thought I would have (since I can't remember well so the whole playthrough I just forgot) is what are Cassandra and Team Xen truly planning? Talking to her from the cell, something is coming, problem is what will come? Sure we now have all info on Xenpurgis and Team Xen, but I'm to believe that the team is hiding something, Rune couldn't get to it, and we may or may not get fucked.

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Still at the Saki fight, but I can still discuss a bit.

I'm curious how we will move forward with Crescent since we are currently in the corpse of her lover. 

Lover

im pretty sure the devs don't intend to romance the player character in anyway shape or form

28 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

No not us, have you seen the new scenes yet?

The ones with the real Player characters? 

Iirc they stayed friends and never had any different feelings for each other, I read journals regarding the characters (except for Aevis?) and crescent just described them in them and didn't say viewing any of them romantically.

Like there was a scene at the end of the flashback where your Player Avatar tells Crescent they love her and then knocks her off to save her from the Nihilego and getting turned to stone.

That's after the journals BTW.

And since we aren't really the Player Avatar, just some random soul the Player Avatar made a deal to merge with, this complicates things. 

And to be clear, I'm not talking about shipping characters, this is just wondering about the dynamic we have with Crescent now. 

Spoiler

I'd imagine the dynamic with Crescent is awkward at least considering there are at least 8 different souls inhabiting the identical body of her arguably best friend. 

Spoiler

We got the protag, Adrest, and the 6 character avatars from Miera all inside 1 body forming the single being known as The Interceptor. (I believe its Adrest, the name is slipping me atm.)

Given how all of the MCs friends view them as the different avatars, it appears that Crescent is at least hurt the most because she appears to percieve the MC as the character avatar that saved her life. After all the trouble she went through to bring them back I doubt she trusts anyone and is going to be extremely stubborn and difficult to the MC and friends until the end. I hope she comes around and is able to become friends with the MC cause this chapter shed so much light on her character and I loved it.