(Spoilers maybe?)Why is it that after doing any help center sidequest a eye appears and giggling sound of a girl can be heard?

ABoringGuy

• Veterans

Idk where y'all are getting the "Exposing Flora reduces karma instantly" thing comes from, because literally the only thing that will count towards getting the bad ending is when you

Spoiler

exposed Flora and tried to tell Cassandra, resulting in Florin getting framed by Flora and ends up having him executed.

I've double checked-- nothing in the events where you can choose to expose Flora's secret both inside the caves and just outside of them (in Honec woods) shows that karma gets reduced by picking any other choices.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, S7rife said:

In the "negative future", right? What I have to choose? In my previous character, I choose Try to Escape, so what I have to do to "do the right choice?"

You have to wait for the timer to run out.

22 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Idk where y'all are getting the "Exposing Flora reduces karma instantly" thing comes from, because literally the only thing that will count towards getting the bad ending is when you

Reveal hidden contents

exposed Flora and tried to tell Cassandra, resulting in Florin getting framed by Flora and ends up having him executed.

I've double checked-- nothing in the events where you can choose to expose Flora's secret both inside the caves and just outside of them (in Honec woods) shows that karma gets reduced by picking any other choices.

Well then I guess I'm glad that most of the routes are inconsequential, except for Cassandra's choice. Maybe people mixed up exposing Flora with telling Cassandra everything, idk.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:53 AM, LeoYT said:

There are a few major events that add towards a bad ending:

Hide contents

Not saving garbodor gives 10

Not saving Gloria (the hippo) gives 10

not saving Amber at valor mountain is 10

Handing the diamond over in the destroyed future arc is 10 while trying to escape is 5

Exposing Florina immediately gives 20

Killing Karen during her sidequest gives 10 while killing Karrina gives 20

Spoiler

It's possible not to save Gloria? That surprises me, Gloria always lives in my v12 runs when the Mega Audino blasts it. Although I do try to show Ren the weird book beforehand.

3 hours ago, Zumi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for clearing that one up, that was the only condition I didn't understand fully

12 hours ago, S7rife said:

In the "negative future", right? What I have to choose? In my previous character, I choose Try to Escape, so what I have to do to "do the right choice?"

In the old version the correct choice was to "do nothing"

Edit: Also I was planning on going for a "bad ending". Can I do all the help quests and still get it? I would assume so, since the final Karen quest is -30 if done right (well wrong but you know what I mean). Then I just gotta be a big jerk to my pals and not save the rift mons or anyone else right?

Edited by pizzagod13

9 hours ago, Xoanon said:

You have to wait for the timer to run out.

Well then I guess I'm glad that most of the routes are inconsequential, except for Cassandra's choice. Maybe people mixed up exposing Flora with telling Cassandra everything, idk.

Hide contents

It's possible not to save Gloria? That surprises me, Gloria always lives in my v12 runs when the Mega Audino blasts it. Although I do try to show Ren the weird book beforehand.

Spoiler

I would assume that Gloria dies if you DONT show the book, but not sure,

11 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

In the old version the correct choice was to "do nothing"

Edit: Also I was planning on going for a "bad ending". Can I do all the help quests and still get it? I would assume so, since the final Karen quest is -30 if done right (well wrong but you know what I mean). Then I just gotta be a big jerk to my pals and not save the rift mons or anyone else right?

Maybe not saving Amber and Tesla like the "skater guy" said in Valor Mountain. Or being a jerk towards Mom's spirit in the Rift Chandelure's side quest.

Plus, what is the right choice, now?

Edited by S7rife

3 hours ago, S7rife said:

Maybe not saving Amber and Tesla like the "skater guy" said in Valor Mountain. Or being a jerk towards Mom's spirit in the Rift Chandelure's side quest.

Plus, what is the right choice, now?

Spoiler

If you are referring to the ruined present choice then I think the right choice is still to do nothing, but I am not sure. 

According to the V13 Relationship guide, the other two choices (hand it over 10 points, try to escape 5 points)both give bad ending points, so do nothing is the only good option. 

Edited by pizzagod13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pizzagod13 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you are referring to the ruined present choice then I think the right choice is still to do nothing, but I am not sure. 

According to the V13 Relationship guide, the other two choices (hand it over 10 points, try to escape 5 points)both give bad ending points, so do nothing is the only good option. 

Got it, thank you