Xen Admins Speculation?

xiaomaome

The Admins have been given depth and character and shown to be more than 1D villains in Rejuv. Though some have been given less character development than others admittedly (ie, Geara), it is now possible to sympathize with some, if not most of them. Any one in particular that you guys like? I really like the mystery around Natasia. You can see that she clearly has her own agenda and goals to fulfill, and it makes you wonder if she will betray team Xen at one point. What type of development do you hope to see next regarding the admins?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, xiaomaome said:

The Admins have been given depth and character and shown to be more than 1D villains in Rejuv. Though some have been given less character development than others admittedly (ie, Geara), it is now possible to sympathize with some, if not most of them. Any one in particular that you guys like? I really like the mystery around Natasia. You can see that she clearly has her own agenda and goals to fulfill, and it makes you wonder if she will betray team Xen at one point. What type of development do you hope to see next regarding the admins?

Well let's see.

Zetta: We're definitely going to see a but more of him, even though he's "dead" probably through some wacky thing with the puppet master. I personally like him, hope he comes back.

Madelis: sorry sweetheart, you killed keta, you gotta go, probably going to get a bit of a redemption arc, then die at the hands of madame x or such

Geara: I hope we get the option to beat him to death with a fire hydrant

Nastasia: Love her, my favorite xen admin, hope we get to battle her soon, and hope she gets a redemption arc later in the game and happily marries Mr. Ren

Cassandra: I dont see her getting much development in the future, kind of boring as far as xen admins go, probably going to get arrested at the end of something tame like that.

Neved: lol I forgot this guy existed. He might get a redemption might not, hard to say. I personally dont like him because he zapped Aelita and that's a no-no..

Isha: He got arrested lol, probably going to see what that "gift" is eventually.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yeem said:

Nastasia: Love her, my favorite xen admin, hope we get to battle her soon, and hope she gets a redemption arc later in the game and happily marries Mr. Ren

She uses Castform, Porygon and Starmie. She's officially the best character. No one can change my mind.

Ok, but real talk, I would really like for V13 to give us more insight onto Madelis and Nastasia. They're obviously following their own agendas, and would be interesting to see how they're going to help us defeat Madame X (also an amazing character, btw)

10 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

She uses Castform, Porygon and Starmie. She's officially the best character. No one can change my mind.

Ok, but real talk, I would really like for V13 to give us more insight onto Madelis and Nastasia. They're obviously following their own agendas, and would be interesting to see how they're going to help us defeat Madame X (also an amazing character, btw)

Madame X is also a really interesting character. There is much mystery and speculation behind her, and I'm personally really intrigued by the possibility that she is an alternate form of Melia, possibly one that was pushed into a lose lose situation. I thought that the time travel arc that took us into the alternate dystopian reality really did wonders to flesh her out. She's a bad guy, but one that you have to respect.

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a place in the game where we fought Nastasia somwhere in an early version of the game ?

Now back to the discussion, I would really like to see more of Neved, after Blacksteeple Castle he's only seen like twice in the game, maybe an event involving Moseley because of her connection with Maman. Nastasia is without a doubt my favorite Xen admin and I would love for her to get a redemption arc without her dying what usually happens with people deserting from team Xen. Madelis I can also see having a redemption arc but is much more likely to die after it than Nastasia. I think they did a really good job with making Geara as hatable as he is and I hope he dies sometime in the future. Cassandra does indeed seem like a bit of a waste right now, I feel like she could've been involved way more with the things we do in GDC but for now she just sits in office all the time. 

for neved there might be a possibilty for some side quest where he finds our(players character's) relation with maman and might be a possibility for mosely to converse with him.(ok here is something i have to ask do the name maman has any meaning or something, because in my mother tongue it actually means uncle)