Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

I'm thinking about having him have lost an arm during that motorcycle crash and have him have some sort of robotic arm replacement...

Well this could actually pave the way to a nice piece of character development, while at the same time allowing Kael and Aruma to bond to an extent... Aruma has a motorcycle and she is quite good at riding it to the point that she can play card games while riding it. Kael, after the accident, could be scared of riding a motorcycle again, but his passion is still there somewhere (I know by direct experience, if you are a biker, you are it for life). And so Aruma could help him get over is post-accident trauma and slowly restart to enjoy riding... I can see a roleplay with the two of them riding together on Aruma's motorbike (you get to sit behind, so careful of where you put your hands :P) on the west cast of Sinnoh, there are some beautiful sceneries there... And beautiful sceneries are needed to truly enjoy the ride!

You know what would be awesome? A character with Schizophrenia, and the voices s/he hears are the voices of the other roleplayers in ooc. x3

Just now noticing that I talk too much. :| *zips mouth shut*

*cough*ZEL*cough*

Flirtation shall come laterz.

Color needs to the right one to tease, toy with, and eventually do evil things too~ >XD

I am a guy who likes doing it different and I am also kinda a perv. So now I want to see Color flirting with Aruma (she wouldn't mind btw)... Make it happen!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES~

Ahem, yes. I could totally go for that subplot. and maybe they could be luvers.

Hmm, I don't remember much about Zel...her speech patterns kinda confused me at times.

Well this could actually pave the way to a nice piece of character development, while at the same time allowing Kael and Aruma to bond to an extent... Aruma has a motorcycle and she is quite good at riding it to the point that she can play card games while riding it. Kael, after the accident, could be scared of riding a motorcycle again, but his passion is still there somewhere (I know by direct experience, if you are a biker, you are it for life). And so Aruma could help him get over is post-accident trauma and slowly restart to enjoy riding... I can see a roleplay with the two of them riding together on Aruma's motorbike (you get to sit behind, so careful of where you put your hands :P) on the west cast of Sinnoh, there are some beautiful sceneries there... And beautiful sceneries are needed to truly enjoy the ride!

*cough*ZEL*cough*

I am a guy who likes doing it different and I am also kinda a perv. So now I want to see Color flirting with Aruma (she wouldn't mind btw)... Make it happen!

Don't worry too much. There'll be plenty of girl-on-girl allusions later on in the story. And I mean PLENTY. Trust me on this one. Kaito can vouch for me.

*grimaces* well...great. *headdesks*

Will there be any man on man action? I find it slightly more palatable than lesbianism. :/

I got nothing against gay folks...really, nearly all of my friends are bi irl...but I'm a Christian, so...yeah.

It just makes me a bit uncomfortable, tis all. Especially since I was sexually harassed by a lesbian my senior year of high school...last year.

Edited by Skullkin

*grimaces* well...great. *headdesks*

Will there be any man on man action? I find it slightly more palatable than lesbianism. :/

I got nothing against gay folks...really, nearly all of my friends are bi irl...but I'm a Christian, so...yeah.

It just makes me a bit uncomfortable, tis all. Especially since I was sexually harassed by a lesbian my senior year of high school...last year.

None planned in the story, unfortunately :/ I'm a Lesbian, see. I could try and hint at something between Lucas and the head of Team Dusk, but they're not as integral to the plot as the girl-girl pair I'm planning on. That said, it is mainly just overtones and implications. Nothing explicit, nothing naughty. Really just fluffy romance and stuff. It really just serves the role of a really convenient plot device. Feel free to ignore it if you wish.

None planned in the story, unfortunately :/ I'm a Lesbian, see. I could try and hint at something between Lucas and the head of Team Dusk, but they're not as integral to the plot as the girl-girl pair I'm planning on. That said, it is mainly just overtones and implications. Nothing explicit, nothing naughty. Really just fluffy romance and stuff. It really just serves the role of a really convenient plot device. Feel free to ignore it if you wish.

I'll try. :unsure:

hmmm.....I am thinking of divulging a bit of Lupus's backstory soon, I still planning it out though lol.

Other notes........really liking the characters so far......I actually really like that Color is a bit of an upstart (Lupus obviously doesn't), it makes the group dynamic interesting that we already have like 3 people at each other throats (Lupus may even get involved if Color annoys him enough). However Lupus is still in a bit of the figure out what is going on with these people stage......though he is going to start opening up to a few of them and Lobo is probably going to be the catalyst, since Lobo is really expressive and just friendly. Lobo has reasons for being the way he is, I am trying to fit them into the backstory now.....

Girls and guys?

BRING THEM TO ME

I'll pimp you all out 8D

Okay not really

But Color is practically my ego, so she can enjoy any man or woman ;D

Love thy brothers and sisters!

Oh, fun fact about Zeke, since I have been working on his backstory a bit more......he is actually blind in his left due to the scar on his face (which would have been hard to see due to the aviator frames he wears.........on purpose I might add he trys to hide it.) I would love to divulge more, but I more believe of putting out the background through the rp, instead of directly telling it or just posting it......so this guy is going to be rather interesting.......but somebody has to get close enough to him for him to reveal anything about his past.)

I will try not to from now on lol (you want to remove some of them or leave them alone for now? and I get I use a lot, I still have no clue why i do it lol) by the way kept doing it in this message even. I think I got a bit of an addiction to those lol.

(I am changed already so don't worry, I promise i will try to stop doing that in the future... I think I just have a tendency to replace punctuation with ellipses for some reason. I really had no motive behind doing it.)

Edited by Hukuna

yea, sorry about that, I usually don't read over my own posts, but I went back to read them, and holy crap I am sorry guys lol. Wish somebody told me earlier.....now i feel kinda bad lol.

Edited by Hukuna

why does it feel like my character is boring compared to the others? Oh well that kind of how I am anyway.

Also with what Acquiescene has said about a little of the things that will be in the story plus the little lore she has given a character who is a girl but dresses and acts like a boy would fit quite well into it. (if i knew some of this earlier i might have used a different character. then again my brains only thinking about stuff like that because of watching Kampfur last night)

Edited by rustytengo

why does it feel like my character is boring compared to the others? Oh well that kind of how I am anyway.

Also with what Acquiescene has said about a little of the things that will be in the story plus the little lore she has given a character who is a girl but dresses and acts like a boy would fit quite well into it. (if i knew some of this earlier i might have used a different character. then again my brains only thinking about stuff like that because of watching Kampfur last night)

...it's a matriarchy. What kind of advantage would a girl attain by acting as a boy? ._.

...it's a matriarchy. What kind of advantage would a girl attain by acting as a boy? ._.

simple if her parents did not want her to be indoctrinated by the church they would have her act and look like a guy. not every woman would agree with them anyway. besides use anime logic you really don't have to explain to much just enough to make it believable. and besides i cant see every guy being trusting of women (especially in a matriarchal society) so looking like and acting like a guy could help in that area.

simple if her parents did not want her to be indoctrinated by the church they would have her act and look like a guy. not every woman would agree with them anyway. besides use anime logic you really don't have to explain to much just enough to make it believable. and besides i cant see every guy being trusting of women (especially in a matriarchal society) so looking like and acting like a guy could help in that area.

Her parents wouldn't have a choice, the acquisition is done from the moment of birth at the hospital.

Her parents wouldn't have a choice, the acquisition is done from the moment of birth at the hospital.

what if she was not born in a hospital? its would impossible for one group no matter how powerful to be able to keep track of every single person in the world. and then there's always that she could be a runaway from the church hiding from them. also the church it self could use such a girl to gather information that they can't easily get like i said in a matriarchal society not every one would be forth coming with information to women who obviously work for the church.(its just an idea i had but its your story so if such things not fit i am sorry it was just something that i thought would be interesting.)

what if she was not born in a hospital? its would impossible for one group no matter how powerful to be able to keep track of every single person in the world. and then there's always that she could be a runaway from the church hiding from them. also the church it self could use such a girl to gather information that they can't easily get like i said in a matriarchal society not every one would be forth coming with information to women who obviously work for the church.(its just an idea i had but its your story so if such things not fit i am sorry it was just something that i thought would be interesting.)

If she wasn't born in a hospital, they would have no record of her birth. Therefore, they would not be out looking for her to recruit; indoctrination is only truly effective if done from birth. That said, the rest is plausible. Was just helping you flesh it out. A bit too late to include it now though xD

If she wasn't born in a hospital, they would have no record of her birth. Therefore, they would not be out looking for her to recruit; indoctrination is only truly effective if done from birth. That said, the rest is plausible. Was just helping you flesh it out. A bit too late to include it now though xD

true true like i said if i knew some of the stuff with the church and all that when i gave my character i would of made a different one but that might not of happened anyway because my i was only thinking about things like that because of watching the anime Kampfer. But still even if there was no record of a birth i would think that the church would get suspicious if a family had a little girl that they knew nothing about but would probably over look a boy.

WHy don't we just hire somebody else and toss them in, pretending that they were the tenth person from the beginning? Would be easier than having to explain a termination this early, imo...

I already have an explanation in mind. I've had one in mind for weeks xD