Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I cannot post in the topic of the first mission because only two posts have passed since my last intervention. Waiting for other people to say something... :P

I'm waiting for you to say something. :P Maybe something about how cute it looks when pokemon come out of dusk balls? Yknow, cuz of all the darkness and black smoke-stuffs.

Or, if you want, you can join my roleplay with the Asylum and stuff. Even though it's kinda dead.

Edited by Skullkin

Sorry dudes, I forgot about this. Yeah, tell me what I'm supposed to do.

I guess I'm Aeon...and I guess I'll have Scizor as mine. (if he is taken, I'll go Umbreon)

And Alvin? Yeah scrap him

Edited by Lunar081

Sorry dudes, I forgot about this. Yeah, tell me what I'm supposed to do.

I guess I'm Aeon...and I guess I'll have Scizor as mine. (if he is taken, I'll go Umbreon)

And Alvin? Yeah scrap him

Ummmm...ok? I will update the post to match. But please read Mission Log #1 and post accordingly.

Also, the number of people has officially been retconned to 12. Will be editing the main post later to reflect this.

Might as well add Aeon's backstory

Aeon is an orphan. He once lived a normal life in Hoenn at Sootopolis. However, the Church of Dawn had invaded the city, demanding that they should take control of the Cave of Origins. The leader. Juan, had refused, so the Church had him arrested and was given the order to destroy the city. Among the people who were killed were his parents. Only his grandfather was left alive, and soon they escaped via Fly TM. Nowhere else to hide, they settled at Meteor Falls. Aeon was old enough for a pokemon so his grandfather had lent him his father's last remaining pokemon, a Scyther. For the remainder of his life, Aeon's grandfather taught Aeon many things, the cold reality, the joy of looking after each other, the warmth of friendship, the peace of meditation, the heat of battle, and the one that stuck out the most; the beauty within everything the world had. Aeon took this to heart, and found that living in tranquility was his salvation. Eventually, he had found a Metal Coat, which helped Scyther evolve into Scizor. But then, after 5 years of living in the cave, the Church had invaded. They killed Aeon's grandfather without mercy. Seeing this had
caused Aeon to go mad. Quickly and suddenly, Aeon had jumped at one of the men and snapped his neck, and then orders his Scizor to do the same to the Church. Within minutes, the falls were stained red. Aeon had kept one last member of the Church in order to interrogate and torture him. He had become a murderer he thought, but a good one. He now realized that the world lost its beauty a long time ago. So in order to restore beauty, he is going to destroy everything ugly to him. Weakness, evil, greed, and disgust held no difference to him. With his first steps free from his prison, Aeon had picked up a wild rose.

"I vow to make the world as beautiful as a rose, with the first step is to color it so."

Appearance: Dyed his hair partially red to accentuate his Scizor. Wears a black collared shirt, black pants, and a red tie. Wears shades and a ruby necklace.

Final thing: where is mission 1 at?

Edited by Lunar081

..Oh, isn't Tyranitar a Psuedo-Legendary? o-o

Also, is there a rule about moves? I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it.

I consider it one of the weaker ones, so I made an exception. No limit to the number of moves you can use and you can interact with the environment. Assume all Pokemon are level 100 unless explicitly stated otherwise. (coughGymLeadersAreHackingcough)

..Oh, isn't Tyranitar a Psuedo-Legendary? o-o

Also, is there a rule about moves? I seem to remember there being one but I can't find it.

I consider it one of the weaker ones, so I made an exception.

Apparently she believes Ttar is weak (despite the fact that I clearly proved her wrong on PO :P), to my excuse I can say that I made that objection myself! But ehi, she said it was ok, so I won't argue lol.

P.S.: why the hell am I assuming Acquiescence is female? It must be that Whimsicott fetish...

Apparently she believes Ttar is weak (despite the fact that I clearly proved her wrong on PO :P), to my excuse I can say that I made that objection myself! But ehi, she said it was ok, so I won't argue lol.

P.S.: why the hell am I assuming Acquiescence is female? It must be that Whimsicott fetish...

I am female ._.

She said it is one of the weaker ones, not that it is weak lol (T-tar is going to wreak everything himself). Out of all Psuedo-Legends T-tar is the weakest since it has a pretty crippling weakness, and while it has a decent attack stat, he isn't very fast, limiting it's offense presence a little bit. and what is PO by the way? I don't actually know lol, but people keep mentioing it lol.

I am female ._.

You never publicly said it in my presence, so technically I wasn't allowed to assume that from a strict logic point of view... But well, now we have officially clarified it :P

She said it is one of the weaker ones, not that it is weak lol (T-tar is going to wreak everything himself). Out of all Psuedo-Legends T-tar is the weakest since it has a pretty crippling weakness, and while it has a decent attack stat, he isn't very fast, limiting it's offense presence a little bit. and what is PO by the way? I don't actually know lol, but people keep mentioing it lol.

With a HUGE Atk, HUGE defenses (in particular the special one, which is boosted by 50% when Ttar is in sand, which means ALWAYS due to its own ability), a very good SpAtk and the second largest movepool in Pokemon world (discounting Smeargle), Ttar has access to at least 5 different, highly competitive sets: CBTar, MixTar, LeadTar, Total Defense Tar and the old but still somewhat viable ScarfTar are all impressively strong and consistent, and can allow the Armor Pokemon to play as the pivot of any Sand team. The fact that it is horribly weak to the Fighting type doesn't hinder it one bit, because that is what the "switch Pokemon" button is there for. If anything, what hinders Ttar's usefulness is its ability: you are not going to exploit Ttar outside a Sand team because... Well, it summons sand itself, so unless its teammates can take advantage from Sand, they won't be really happy to work with it...

And PO is the #1 free online Pokemon simulator in the world. The Reborn community have a server there, and that's where the whole league thing takes place. You might want to check that out ;)

Inb4 "Oh ok, you are right, Ttar is immensely strong, so I changed my mind, you cannot use it"

Edited by Tomas Elliot

If only I was good at competitive play lol, I will check it out though, even though I am going to get my bum kicked lol. (also the fighting thing i was just referring to, because a lot of Pokemon use fighting moves for coverage and stronger fightning moves exist now, I am not saying he is weak by any stretch of the imagination, just he is easier to deal with then some of the Dragons currently lol)

Edited by Hukuna

Well that happens to every newcomer, but you'll eventually learn and become good over time... If you need help, starting tomorrow at 6 PM GMT+1 I will be able to come around in the server, and I will gladly lend you a hand to learn the basics of competitive Pokemon :)

You never publicly said it in my presence, so technically I wasn't allowed to assume that from a strict logic point of view... But well, now we have officially clarified it :P

With a HUGE Atk, HUGE defenses (in particular the special one, which is boosted by 50% when Ttar is in sand, which means ALWAYS due to its own ability), a very good SpAtk and the second largest movepool in Pokemon world (discounting Smeargle), Ttar has access to at least 5 different, highly competitive sets: CBTar, MixTar, LeadTar, Total Defense Tar and the old but still somewhat viable ScarfTar are all impressively strong and consistent, and can allow the Armor Pokemon to play as the pivot of any Sand team. The fact that it is horribly weak to the Fighting type doesn't hinder it one bit, because that is what the "switch Pokemon" button is there for. If anything, what hinders Ttar's usefulness is its ability: you are not going to exploit Ttar outside a Sand team because... Well, it summons sand itself, so unless its teammates can take advantage from Sand, they won't be really happy to work with it...

And PO is the #1 free online Pokemon simulator in the world. The Reborn community have a server there, and that's where the whole league thing takes place. You might want to check that out ;)

Inb4 "Oh ok, you are right, Ttar is immensely strong, so I changed my mind, you cannot use it"

Oh ok, you are right, Ttar is immensely strong, so I changed my mind, you cannot use it.

Just Kidding. Even a TTar's not going to help much against a team of level 150-300s the gymleaders. Especially Maylene. I can't wait for that fight. *evil laughter*