Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

Skullkin I should just add you at this rate.....first we were Bisharp buddies, now backstoryless buddies....oh-boy!

and Rusty...I hope they don't attach the males to Spiders.......(forgotten realms jokes....op)

Edited by Hukuna

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Rusty...I hope they don't attach the males to Spiders.......(forgotten realms jokes....op)

yeah that would suck a lot my character wold look ugly as hell like that but at lest i could climb walls without any problem.

Changed my character back story hopefully its better no.

Edited by rustytengo

Wow, this is dope, I wanna get in on this

Devon "Bereft" McElveen, Partner: Pearl, Female Espeon

Added. Welcome to the team. Oh, but I'll need you to post a character profile in the pinned thread so that others will be able to describe him.

I love how nobody's going for the "overpowered" or "mainstream" Pokemon like Blaziken, etc.This will be an interesting RP.

Edited by Acquiescence

I love how nobody's going for the "overpowered" or "mainstream" Pokemon like Blaziken, etc.This will be an interesting RP.

thats because that would make things to boring and i never like over powered or mainstream pokemon they are no fun at all.

to make a note my character will be 23 in game because thats what i have him at.

it looks like you only need one more person for the rp before we can start though you have not added Tomas to the roster yet butt i guess your waiting him to decide on a nickname for his pokemon and change his character a bit.

Edited by rustytengo

Added. Welcome to the team. Oh, but I'll need you to post a character profile in the pinned thread so that others will be able to describe him.

Espeon has been my fav poke since Gen 2. GO, Espeon!! BTW, how do I Post in the pinned thread? Kind of a noob in this even the forums even though I've been here for a while :P

Espeon has been my fav poke since Gen 2. GO, Espeon!! BTW, how do I Post in the pinned thread? Kind of a noob in this even the forums even though I've been here for a while :P

The same way you post in any other thread. ^^

Here, edited what I needed to. Hope it is ok now.

Quick recap:

Name - Aruma

Partner Pokemon - Fluffy the Tyrannitar

Can't wait to get started!

Okay, I'll put you down as just "Aruma", because no offence, but I REALLY don't approve of a name like "Camilla Valerie Mathilda Elinor von Schwartzer". I mean, that's four English names with a German indicator of heritage ._.

^ that name made my head hurt as well......i am glad there is a shorter version......i am all for weird names.......but i don't really like long ones unless it is a baron or somebody flaunting their status around (Like one of my kings ia a D and D campaign I have cooked up...has a really long name since he is an eccentric and wants to credit his entire family line lol.)

Okay, I'll put you down as just "Aruma", because no offence, but I REALLY don't approve of a name like "Camilla Valerie Mathilda Elinor von Schwartzer". I mean, that's four English names with a German indicator of heritage ._.

I edited what I needed to as well on that page. I hadn't known it existed until recently

I edited what I needed to as well on that page. I hadn't known it existed until recently

Ummmm...Just curious, but why does Bereft have special powers? ._. Seems a little out of place for a pokemon roleplay...unless he's like a pokemorph or something.

Ummmm...Just curious, but why does Bereft have special powers? ._. Seems a little out of place for a pokemon roleplay...unless he's like a pokemorph or something.

Well, we ARE going up against god

Good description, lacking characteristics. He's too perfect. Give him a couple of flaws. Adding on to that, that backstory is a bit... I'm fine with him being a genius, but don't give him special powers please. It's not good for the story if one of the members has an advantage over the other. The point is that no member of the squad should ever become indispensable.

EDIT: Whooo we now have ten people. I'll give Bereft some time to make his character more believable, then I'll put up the first mission brief :>

Edited by Acquiescence

Good description, lacking characteristics. He's too perfect. Give him a couple of flaws. Adding on to that, that backstory is a bit... I'm fine with him being a genius, but don't give him special powers please. It's not good for the story if one of the members has an advantage over the other. The point is that no member of the squad should ever become indispensable.

EDIT: Whooo we now have ten people. I'll give Bereft some time to make his character more believable, then I'll put up the first mission brief :>

Alright, I edited it a bit. The character is supposed to be based off of me so flaws were difficult to show first go

I am not sure whether I'm being too lazy to look really closely around but what will this be rated, because I want to know whether or not to use some gory and swear words (Before this I wanted to post on the IC but then I didn't know if we could use swear words or not, and looking at the rules my question was not answered. If this has been answered before then sorry for asking something stupid and not looking around much).

I am not sure whether I'm being too lazy to look really closely around but what will this be rated, because I want to know whether or not to use some gory and swear words (Before this I wanted to post on the IC but then I didn't know if we could use swear words or not, and looking at the rules my question was not answered. If this has been answered before then sorry for asking something stupid and not looking around much).

Oops. I forgot to mention it. Will edit the main post before I get home. The RP is rated 16+. i would prefer if you refrain from using a certain 4-lettered swear word, but other than that swearing is fine. Sexual implications or allusions are fine so long as you don't make it explicit. Gore and violence is expected