Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hum. Normally I'd be interested in doing so, but that would sort of restrict my participation, I think.

I kind of feel the same way. Still, I suppose I'm fairly interested.

Hum. Normally I'd be interested in doing so, but that would sort of restrict my participation, I think.

Wellllll not really... You would still be able to control your own character, but you would have to take care to ensure he behaves in a manner which belies a lack of knowledge about the future. If that makes sense.

I would help you out with the planning and modding and stuff. As I am a dm I am used to rping characters without metagaming (like when I have to run an npc alongside a party since they may die without it that kind of stuff.) so I would be willing to mod along with you lol.

Edited by Hukuna

Wellllll not really... You would still be able to control your own character, but you would have to take care to ensure he behaves in a manner which belies a lack of knowledge about the future. If that makes sense.

Well I suppose that could work. I'm willing to help if you want, then.

In my defense, I monitored it till you got back. Then you had to go and get a job.

But yeah, semester is winding down, so I should be more free'd up. Suprisingly Spring is EASIER than Winter, even with more courses. Go figure, I guess it's cause they're not trying to cram 2 classes worth of 4 months worth of material into 1 month.

I actually was giving you guys time to ask, y'know, what happened to all the dead people. If you don't want to, I can just move forward right to the next bit.

As for the new people, I'll be making a seperate topic for you. However, a certain storyline event has to occur beforehand, so please be patient for a while longer.

• 2 weeks later...