Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What king said and you can't really expect me to set by and not respond to what happen now do you(let's just say you may have wired powers but Josh has a few more tricks up his sleeves). And the other to also need to respond as well be for we can call it good.

Ummmmm Sorry DarkLight, but I have a bit of a longer sequence planned for your interrogation, so you'll have to wait a couple of days before I can do anything, since I'm going to a chalet :x sorry.

As for Lunar, your character is getting rather Sue-ish. Exotic past, hidden powers, spy organisations? Definitely a bit... too much.

Also, two things,

1) Please don't give Lucas or anyone else anything of the sort, if you must give yourself special powers.

2) Please don't use N in your subplots, I have plans for him.

Also, to everyone, like I said just now, I'll be at a chalet for the next couple of days. So. I'll be slow in replying, if I even reply at all. Just a heads up.

I'm not much a fan of Aeon's sueness. :/ I'm losing interest in playing Kael, unfortunately. This always happens whenever I play a character other than my main oc Skull (who would never fit into this plot, being a vampire and stuff.)

I doubt that I'm going to post for awhile until my inspiration comes back and mutilates my writer's block.

Ummmmm Sorry DarkLight, but I have a bit of a longer sequence planned for your interrogation, so you'll have to wait a couple of days before I can do anything, since I'm going to a chalet :x sorry.

No problem! I just thought I might have skipped something that required me to post.

Actually, this really works out since I have to finish a school paper for next week, so I will be busy myself.

you can't really expect me to set by and not respond to what happen now do you(let's just say you may have wired powers but Josh has a few more tricks up his sleeves). And the other to also need to respond as well be for we can call it good.

This seems to be one of the main problems forum rps face that I can see. Any time two players get into a conflict of any sort, (be it a fight, argument, whatever) neither of them is going to want to lose which is understandable. Nobody wants their character to lose. However, because of this, people usually end up adding more and more to their character's arsenal until things just get ridiculous and sue-ish as we're seeing here. Not much you can do, though...

This seems to be one of the main problems forum rps face that I can see. Any time two players get into a conflict of any sort, (be it a fight, argument, whatever) neither of them is going to want to lose which is understandable. Nobody wants their character to lose. However, because of this, people usually end up adding more and more to their character's arsenal until things just get ridiculous and sue-ish as we're seeing here. Not much you can do, though...

its not that i just really don't like it when someone well first of all decides to go with random powers and then when i am trying to do something that i said i would they basically go nope interrupt because of random powers that your character can't handle so you can't do it now and then once i try something again random powers and now your knocked out with no say. even when i did the sleep thingy i put something in play so they would not stay a sleep for to long. i just don't like people saying my character does this with out my asking me first thats all and anything i bring is usually something i have mentioned earlier mainly the candy that i have used before theres much more to it.

@Acquie

What?!

I can't help it! :( I'm only good at playing bad guys, remember?

@Rusty

Yeah, that's called powerplaying. I don't like it when he does those things either.

Edited by Skullkin