Pokemon Reborn - Spanish Translation/Traducción al Español

Gastronely

Descarga/Download: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18v5jM6x-7hwjfNEeuZIXrRjfJK5S7i-i/view?usp=sharing

Español/Spanish:

Spoiler

Buenas. Ha pasado mucho tiempo. Sí, estamos vivos. Ignoren la falta de actualizaciones en el Club Reborn Español (¡lo sentimos mucho!)

POR FAVOR, LEAN LOS REGLAMENTOS DE LA COMUNIDAD ANTES DE SUBIR CONTENIDO A REBORNEVO.COM:  https://www.rebornevo.com/guidelines/

IMPORTANTE: Rebornevo es una comunidad en inglés, por lo que cualquier contenido en cualquier otro idioma cuenta como una infracción, y será eliminado. Les solicitamos atenerse a estos reglamentos, y no hablar en español en cualquier foro, actualización o tema de esta comunidad, con la excepción del Club Reborn Español, en donde podrán hablar en español siempre que quieran, pero SOLO en este club. Muchas gracias por su atención :) 

Así está la cosa. Hace casi un año, @Fernan100tifiko, miembro de la comunidad, y amigo mío, empezó el projecto de traducción al español de Pokemon Reborn, (¡yo me uní después de un rato!) y después de un año de esfuerzos, estamos felices de anunciar que Pokemon Reborn (hasta el Episodio 18), está finalmente traducido al español. Esta ha sido toda una experiencia, y para hoy, Pokemon Reborn está completamente traducido al español, incluyendo gráficos, scripts, diálogos, información del juego, y cosas miscelaneas.

Para reporte de fallos, preguntas, crashes, o errores de traducción/ortografía, siéntanse libres de subir un comentario acá abajo, o mandarme un mensaje directo a mí o a @Fernan100tifiko. Estaremos dispuestos a ayudarlos, e intentaremos todo lo posible (dentro de nuestro poder), para solucionar cualquier problema que puedan tener.

Fallos/Errores conocidos:

- Los controles en el menú principal no están traducidos

- Pueden haber instancias en el que el diálogo de algunos entrenadores no está traducido, pero no es algo común.

Errores arreglados (se incluirán pronto) (gracias, cass):

- Al jugar en Game-z, los movimientos con tildes en la primera letra (p.e, Patada Ígnea o Envite Ígneo) aparecen más abajo al ser seleccionados en combate.

- Los movimientos Z con tildes (p.e, Fotodestrucción Apocalíptica) tienen sus tildes eliminadas, debido a que esto deshabilita sus animaciones. No tenemos mala ortografía, sino que solo es un error del editor de animaciones :p

¿Cómo jugar?:

Nada fuera de lo normal. Nada más se necesita extraer el juego, seleccionar la opción de Idioma abajo del menú principal, y empezar a jugar: 

image.thumb.png.75dc92b80af46c1c644e0960a029ffe9.png

El juego incluye jugabilidad en Español e Inglés, sin embargo... Debido a que editamos un montón de archivos, incluyendo gráficos, scripts, y mapas, hay partes en el juego que simplemente no pueden  c o e x i s t i r  en español e inglés. En caso de querer probar una versión más 'fiel' de Reborn, recomendamos descargar el juego original desde la página principal: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/download/

Agradecimientos Especiales:

Por razones obvias, este proyecto no hubiera sido físicamente posibile sin la ayuda (indirecta) de @Waynolt, creador del Reborn Translation Manager, la piedra angular de este, y muchos otros proyectos de traducción.

También queremos agradecerle @JaviGarzia por correr la voz y noticias sobre el proyecto en su canal de YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKQCAf_GnIwf7dbKZMxghA. Siéntanse libres de echarle un vistazo a su canal. Él hace muy buen contenido de Reborn, y otros fangames de Pokemon. 

Por último, un agradecimiento muy especial a Ame, y a todos los desarrolladores y personal de este increíble juego y comunidad. Este juego significa mucho para nosotros, y no hay forma de poder agradecerles lo suficiente por su apoyo y trabajo duro. Para poder apoyarlos, les recomendamos revisar el Patreon de Ame, en donde podrán ver actualizaciones del Episodio 19 de Reborn, así como de Starlight Divide: https://www.patreon.com/amethystvl

Inglés/English:

Spoiler

Hey. It's been a while. And yes, we're alive, even though there hasn't been an update in the Reborn Español Club (we're so sorry for that!)

So, almost a year ago, @Fernan100tifiko, member of the community, and a friend of mine, started a translation project for Pokemon Reborn (I joined the project a while later!), and after a year of effort, we're happy to announce that Pokemon Reborn (as of Episode 18), is finally translated to Spanish! This has been a wild ride, and as of today, Reborn is fully playable on Spanish, including graphics, scripts, dialogue, game data, and other miscelaneous suff. 

For bug reporting, questions, crashes or translation errors/grammar mistakes, feel free to post it down below, or PM me or @Fernan100tifiko either via our profiles, or Discord. We'll be happy to help you, and try our best to solve any (within reason) problems you might have.

How to play? Idk:

Nothing special. Download the game, select the Languages section at the bottom of the main menu, and start playing!

image.thumb.png.9367bbf9c8ead309b28f260ecfd50ef0.png

The game (as normal) includes an option to play in both languages, Spanish an English. However... Since we've messed with a lot of files, including graphics, maps, and script sections, there may be parts in the game that can't  c o e x i s t  in both spanish and english. If you want to try out a more 'faithful' experience of Pokemon Reborn, we highly reccomend you to download the original game from the main page: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/download/

Known bugs and errors:

- The controls screen in the menu isn't translated, (we tried to edit it via RPGmaker, but nothing happened)

- There are some trainers with untranslated post battle dialogue, but this shouldn't happen very often

Fixed Errors (will soon be included) (thanks cass!):

- Playing on Game-z, moves with an accent (f.e, Patada Ígnea and Envite Ígneo) have an incorrect possition in the move selection screen.

- Z-Moves with accents (f.e, Fotodestrucción Apocalíptica) don't have accents, since using those disables the move's animation. We have good grammar, we swear. It's just an error in the animation's editor :p

Special thanks:

Obviously, this project wouldn't have been physically possible without the (indirect) help from @Waynolt, creator of the Reborn Translation Manager, the cornerstone of this (and many other) translation projects.

We also want to thank @JaviGarzia for spreading the news about this project via his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKQCAf_GnIwf7dbKZMxghA. Feel free to check it out. He makes great content about Pokemon Reborn, and other Pokemon fangames.

Lastly, a very special thanks to Ame, and all of Reborn's staff members for creating this awesome game and community. This game means a lot for us, and there's simply no way to thank them enough for their support, and hard work for this game. If you want to support them, feel free to check out Ame's patron page, where you can find updates on Episode 19 of Reborn, and Starlight Divide: https://www.patreon.com/amethystvl

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Wow, that's good, personally, I don't speak Spanish, but I know that translating something, especially a game, is a lot of work. I've tried translating Reborn into Russian, but I know way too little about RPG Maker and such, soo..
Maybe I'll try again when e19 comes out, but right now I have other stuff to do and I'm kinda lazy haha, and that's why what you did is amazing, cuz I probably would've given up halfway.
Anyways, keep up the good work when e19 comes out and good luck!

• Like 1

Hello! This is incredible to see that you guys manage to pull off this amount of work. I will definitely give it a try to see how it looks like. 

I have been working myself quite seriously on a french translation with other people for a couple months. We have done 40000 out of the 92000+ lines so far. So, your post gives us motivation!

However, we know nothing about RPG Maker and stuff. So, I might PM you to understand how to mess up with scripts and maps if it is ok for you. 

Great work again! 

• Veterans
On 4/29/2021 at 6:08 PM, Gastronely said:

Known bugs and errors:

- Playing on Game-z, moves with an accent (f.e, Patada Ígnea and Envite Ígneo) have an incorrect possition in the move selection screen.

- Z-Moves with accents (f.e, Fotodestrucción Apocalíptica) don't have accents, since using those disables the move's animation. We have good grammar, we swear. It's just an error in the animation's editor :p

- The controls screen in the menu isn't translated, (we tried to edit it via RPGmaker, but nothing happened)

🤔

lemme look into that

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Des Teto said:

Hello! This is incredible to see that you guys manage to pull off this amount of work. I will definitely give it a try to see how it looks like. 

I have been working myself quite seriously on a french translation with other people for a couple months. We have done 40000 out of the 92000+ lines so far. So, your post gives us motivation!

However, we know nothing about RPG Maker and stuff. So, I might PM you to understand how to mess up with scripts and maps if it is ok for you. 

Great work again! 

Of course! If you need any help, you can even talk to me through Discord: Gastronely#0023

• Veterans

so i have good news and bad news!

good news is I think the accented names should work now.

image.png

bad news is zmoves will require a little work on your end.

so if this was a newer version of ruby (which will come in e19!!!) this wouldn't be a problem.

but we don't live in that world. so we need workarounds.

here, the workaround is:

image.png

put the text you want to have displayed as the "realname".

i don't really have a way to test this because i don't know spanish, but i think it'll work if you do this. if not, let me know.

Scripts.rxdata

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, andracass said:

so i have good news and bad news!

good news is I think the accented names should work now.

image.png

bad news is zmoves will require a little work on your end.

so if this was a newer version of ruby (which will come in e19!!!) this wouldn't be a problem.

but we don't live in that world. so we need workarounds.

here, the workaround is:

image.png

put the text you want to have displayed as the "realname".

i don't really have a way to test this because i don't know spanish, but i think it'll work if you do this. if not, let me know.

Scripts.rxdata 1011.92 kB · 0 downloads

Holy shit Cass. This is huge. Thank you SO MUCH. I'll try it out in a sec. And, a question, which script did you exactly edit? Apart from PokeBattle_ZMoves, obviously

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 9:18 AM, Des Teto said:

Great work again! 

Hello and sorry to bump this up. I can help to translate the game into french, as i've translate some audio games into this language.

Btw, we just updated the download link with a new one. This one solves the accent's bug (if you want to call it that way), and a fixes some translation errors. Be sure to download it in the Downloads section

EDIT: We did it again, but hopefully, this will be the last update. And we also moved the downloads section at the top, because, apparently, some of you

guys had trouble finding it? (it's not as if there was a huge download link or anyhting, no sir)

EDIT (again): Link's back

Spoiler

En español: Volvimos a cambiarel link, pero con suerte, esta será la última actualización. También pusimos el link en la parte de arriba, porque, al parecer, muchos de ustedes tuvieron problemas en encontrarlo (no es como si hubiera un link de descarga gigante, ni nada, no señor)

• 3 weeks later...

Definitive edition is now up! Experience a never seen before Spanish Translation of Reborn!

It includes:

Dialogue fixes!

...And that's it.

Plz download the game again (I swear it will be the last time)

(Español)

Spoiler

¡La edición definitiva está disponible! ¡Experimenten una traducción nunca antes vista de Reborn al español!

Incluye:

Arreglos de diálogos

...Y ya

Por fis descarguen el juego de nuevo (juro que esta será la última vez)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh this should be fun and add another layer of challenge since I dont know Spanish that well this is going to be fun trying to decipher what are they saying lol. Of course I played the game before but I cant possible remember all the things I have to do even more so since I never completed it in the first place. Might translate it into my native language as well even though I already know some attacks will sound weird as heck not to mention it is going to take a lot of time but hey maybe people will enjoy it even if they have no idea what are they saying or even what attacks they are using until after they used them.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, andracass said:

maybe eventually!
but i think i may have broken the old translation method.

What do you mean? I have seen that the Translation Manager made by Waynolt do not work anymore but updating it may prove difficult?

• Veterans
On 6/3/2022 at 11:19 AM, Des Teto said:

What do you mean? I have seen that the Translation Manager made by Waynolt do not work anymore but updating it may prove difficult?

oh does waynolt have a translation manager?????

in that case you can just totally ignore me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 3:57 PM, Shisui said:

The translation project for E19 is still in progress or has it been cancelled? if it is still in progress, would it be possible to know approximately what percentage of the project has been translated? or at least a current release date?

I join the request. It greatly enriches the experience to be able to play it in Spanish

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 29/4/2021 at 19:08, Gastronely said:

Descargar/Descargar: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18v5jM6x-7hwjfNEeuZIXrRjfJK5S7i-i/view?usp=sharing

Español/Español:

The link is down, would you be so kind as to send me a new one, please, I would like to play it in Spanish.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Buenas. Ha pasado mucho tiempo. Sí, estamos vivos. Ignoren la falta de actualizaciones en el Club Reborn Español (¡lo sentimos mucho!)

POR FAVOR, LEAN LOS REGLAMENTOS DE LA COMUNIDAD ANTES DE SUBIR CONTENIDO A REBORNEVO.COM:  https://www.rebornevo.com/guidelines/

IMPORTANTE: Rebornevo es una comunidad en inglés, por lo que cualquier contenido en cualquier otro idioma cuenta como una infracción, y será eliminado. Les solicitamos atenerse a estos reglamentos, y no hablar en español en cualquier foro, actualización o tema de esta comunidad, con la excepción del Club Reborn Español, en donde podrán hablar en español siempre que quieran, pero SOLO en este club. Muchas gracias por su atención :) 

Así está la cosa. Hace casi un año, @Fernan100tifiko, miembro de la comunidad, y amigo mío, empezó el projecto de traducción al español de Pokemon Reborn, (¡yo me uní después de un rato!) y después de un año de esfuerzos, estamos felices de anunciar que Pokemon Reborn (hasta el Episodio 18), está finalmente traducido al español. Esta ha sido toda una experiencia, y para hoy, Pokemon Reborn está completamente traducido al español, incluyendo gráficos, scripts, diálogos, información del juego, y cosas miscelaneas.

Para reporte de fallos, preguntas, crashes, o errores de traducción/ortografía, siéntanse libres de subir un comentario acá abajo, o mandarme un mensaje directo a mí o a @Fernan100tifiko. Estaremos dispuestos a ayudarlos, e intentaremos todo lo posible (dentro de nuestro poder), para solucionar cualquier problema que puedan tener.

Fallos/Errores conocidos:

- Los controles en el menú principal no están traducidos

- Pueden haber instancias en el que el diálogo de algunos entrenadores no está traducido, pero no es algo común.

Errores arreglados (se incluirán pronto) (gracias, cass):

- Al jugar en Game-z, los movimientos con tildes en la primera letra (p.e, Patada Ígnea o Envite Ígneo) aparecen más abajo al ser seleccionados en combate.

- Los movimientos Z con tildes (p.e, Fotodestrucción Apocalíptica) tienen sus tildes eliminadas, debido a que esto deshabilita sus animaciones. No tenemos mala ortografía, sino que solo es un error del editor de animaciones :p

¿Cómo jugar?:

Nada fuera de lo normal. Nada más se necesita extraer el juego, seleccionar la opción de Idioma abajo del menú principal, y empezar a jugar: 

image.thumb.png.75dc92b80af46c1c644e0960a029ffe9.png

El juego incluye jugabilidad en Español e Inglés, sin embargo... Debido a que editamos un montón de archivos, incluyendo gráficos, scripts, y mapas, hay partes en el juego que simplemente no pueden  c o e x i s t i r  en español e inglés. En caso de querer probar una versión más 'fiel' de Reborn, recomendamos descargar el juego original desde la página principal: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/download/

Agradecimientos Especiales:

Por razones obvias, este proyecto no hubiera sido físicamente posibile sin la ayuda (indirecta) de @Waynolt, creador del Reborn Translation Manager, la piedra angular de este, y muchos otros proyectos de traducción.

También queremos agradecerle @JaviGarzia por correr la voz y noticias sobre el proyecto en su canal de YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKQCAf_GnIwf7dbKZMxghA. Siéntanse libres de echarle un vistazo a su canal. Él hace muy buen contenido de Reborn, y otros fangames de Pokemon. 

Por último, un agradecimiento muy especial a Ame, y a todos los desarrolladores y personal de este increíble juego y comunidad. Este juego significa mucho para nosotros, y no hay forma de poder agradecerles lo suficiente por su apoyo y trabajo duro. Para poder apoyarlos, les recomendamos revisar el Patreon de Ame, en donde podrán ver actualizaciones del Episodio 19 de Reborn, así como de Starlight Divide: https://www.patreon.com/amethystvl

Español/Inglés:

Revelar contenidos ocultos

Hey. It's been a while. And yes, we're alive, even though there hasn't been an update in the Reborn Español Club (we're so sorry for that!)

So, almost a year ago, @Fernan100tifiko, member of the community, and a friend of mine, started a translation project for Pokemon Reborn (I joined the project a while later!), and after a year of effort, we're happy to announce that Pokemon Reborn (as of Episode 18), is finally translated to Spanish! This has been a wild ride, and as of today, Reborn is fully playable on Spanish, including graphics, scripts, dialogue, game data, and other miscelaneous suff. 

For bug reporting, questions, crashes or translation errors/grammar mistakes, feel free to post it down below, or PM me or @Fernan100tifiko either via our profiles, or Discord. We'll be happy to help you, and try our best to solve any (within reason) problems you might have.

How to play? Idk:

Nothing special. Download the game, select the Languages section at the bottom of the main menu, and start playing!

image.thumb.png.9367bbf9c8ead309b28f260ecfd50ef0.png

The game (as normal) includes an option to play in both languages, Spanish an English. However... Since we've messed with a lot of files, including graphics, maps, and script sections, there may be parts in the game that can't  c o e x i s t  in both spanish and english. If you want to try out a more 'faithful' experience of Pokemon Reborn, we highly reccomend you to download the original game from the main page: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/download/

Known bugs and errors:

- There are some trainers with untranslated post battle dialogue, but this shouldn't happen very often

Fixed Errors (will soon be included) (thanks cass!):

Special thanks:

Obviously, this project wouldn't have been physically possible without the (indirect) help from @Waynolt, creator of the Reborn Translation Manager, the cornerstone of this (and many other) translation projects.

We also want to thank @JaviGarzia for spreading the news about this project via his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKQCAf_GnIwf7dbKZMxghA. Feel free to check it out. He makes great content about Pokemon Reborn, and other Pokemon fangames.

Lastly, a very special thanks to Ame, and all of Reborn's staff members for creating this awesome game and community. This game means a lot for us, and there's simply no way to thank them enough for their support, and hard work for this game. If you want to support them, feel free to check out Ame's patron page, where you can find updates on Episode 19 of Reborn, and Starlight Divide: https://www.patreon.com/amethystvl

On 29/4/2021 at 21:44, DraidenX said:

Maravilloso trabajo hombre, hablo español y los veo traducidos al español, no puedo estar más orgulloso y feliz de jugarlo la vez número 100 en mi idioma, gran trabajo.

Podrias compartir el archivo de reborn en español todos los loinks que encontre estan caidos u otros en ingles

• 1 month later...

hola que tal soy nuevo en la comunidad pokemon reborn en español me acabo de pasar el juego hace unos dias y me puse a indagar para saber si el capitulo 19 que es el actual y completo del juego sera traducido perdonen las molestias y gracias por tomarse el tiempo de traducirlo.

Edited by estilo_seconddhand