Item troubles

Sabby_613

4 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

is there a tm for it this early in the game? I'm pretty sure my abomasnow could learn it. it would still have to survive at least one hit mine has snow warning 

Does your Abomasnow has the move Blizzard?

4 minutes ago, Sabby_613 said:

Yes it just its fast or bulky enough to tank a poison jab from it...groudon uses that and he'll go down in one hit 

You must try using the move Blizzard. It never misses during hail.

1 minute ago, Sabby_613 said:

i know its just a matter of getting it to tank the hit from him 

There’s another way. You know Groudon will be poisoned due to this field. You must have revives with you if you want a chance to win against it.

7 hours ago, Sabby_613 said:

@Nocturne93 is there a pokemon and or tm somewhere thats fast enough? so far its had pretty decent coverage over my typings. Earthquake, thunderpunch, and i think it was poison jab is what its used so far.

Sorry for my late reply! The TM for Grass Knot is actually located in the Garufan Ruins where Groudon is. It's in a room close to one of the puzzle rooms, you have to climb down some vines to access it. A lot of Pokémon can learn Grass Knot, even non-Grass types. Other options to beat Groudon are stalling it with Protect/Detect/Spiky Shield/etc to let it faint from the poison, or using a fast Pokémon with Destiny Bond.