Game suggestions

VeganWrench

I just finished Pokémon Desolation and now finding out what Pokémon fan-game to play next. I'm thinking about a game that is similar to Pokémon reborn/rejuvenation, not a rom hack and free to download, suggestions would be much appreciated.

(Note I already finished Reborn and Rejuvenation as of their versions) 

Would recommend Pokemon full moon. The game is quite like pokemon reborn and rejuv. It still in development but has 14 of 18 gyms completed. The game shares almost the same art style as Rejuv and have an interesting story with the main character Luna and you start off with an Arcanine.  The major downside with this game is its legendary, won't spoil but you will know when you play the game 

Edited by Ace321

2 hours ago, Ace321 said:

The game shares almost the same art style as Rejuv

yeahhhhhh thats kinda cuz its stolen without permission

Yeah not to downplay anyone's opinion but I kinda have a moral obligation to highly recommend against playing Fullmoon cuz, well aside from the blatant stolen sprites and tilesets from multiple other fangames (all without permission I'm assuming), the plot is.... well ignoring the subjective details it supports a few unhealthy tropes to say the least.

Overall I would agree with the others above with trying out Pokemon Empire, it has many interesting gameplay mechanics and rebalancing of mon and moves to try out, complete with custom terrains, weathers, and field effects. Its still a work in progress (which I'm assuming you'd be used to with these games) but still a great game to play. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

yeahhhhhh thats kinda cuz its stolen without permission

Yeah not to downplay anyone's opinion but I kinda have a moral obligation to highly recommend against playing Fullmoon cuz, well aside from the blatant stolen sprites and tilesets from multiple other fangames (all without permission I'm assuming), the plot is.... well ignoring the subjective details it supports a few unhealthy tropes to say the least.

Overall I would agree with the others above with trying out Pokemon Empire, it has many interesting gameplay mechanics and rebalancing of mon and moves to try out, complete with custom terrains, weathers, and field effects. Its still a work in progress (which I'm assuming you'd be used to with these games) but still a great game to play. 

I get you, play the games you want to play.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...