Debug menu?

Goblino_Tinkerer

From what I've seen poking around looking at Rejuv stuff in prep for when I start my run, I don't think there is or will be one. It seems like the person who made the game has requested people not make a mod for it if I'm not mistaken?

You can add debug by editing Scripts.rxdata file with Gemini, how to do it is described here: 

Also I'd advise NOT using soft-reset option (aka pressing F12) after modifying Scripts.rxdata

And if you accidentally did, create another folder for rejuv elsewhere, unpack the clean game from an archive, install mods, switch original Scripts.rxdata file with modified one

And move your save files in that folder if they are not saved in the Users/[user name]/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation, but in the folder with the game itself

After that you can just delete the old rejuv folder, you won't need it

It exists.

Though I don't agree with using Debug to generate an entire Pokemon from scratch, it's your game.

The file is attached below.
Swap this file with the file in the Data folder called Scripts.rxdata.

RENAME THE ORIGNAL Scripts.rxdata DO NOT DELETE IT!

WARNING: 

DO NOT BATTLE IN DEBUG MODE!

1. An error window will pop up at the end of each turn which won't crash the game but is obnoxious. 
2. In a trainer battle in which more than one Pokemon is used, a KO on either side soft locks the game because the switch in transition doesn't occur. The battle will continue with one side empty. 

ScriptsDebug.rxdata

12 hours ago, Tikkit said:

Really? It causes soft locks? I've never experienced this before.

No? Well what I described above has been my experience. 

12 hours ago, Tikkit said:

But regardless, enjoy it while you can considering the possibility that it goes defunct in V13. No more skipping through EV and IV training for me.

More like likelihood. 

I reserve Debug for the least corner cutting functions...for the most part; a warp or two for tedious journeys, perhaps a gender change, PC access when one in-game isn't available nearby and monitoring friendship level for friendship evolution. Monitoring only NOT changing as tempting as it is because I despise friendship evolution. 

In Rejuv my worst offense thus far was putting Earthquake on my Gliscor which I might undo because I feel guilty. It's just so annoying that it doesn't learn a single ground move naturally even as egg moves when it's a ground type.

So far I've only used it (the move Earthquake on Gliscor) once, in the Xen double battle for the Baddies in the Badlands help quest and am taking a bit of a break after finishing Sashilla Village. 
I love the Nidoking I've had on my team since the beginning (evolved from the static Nidoran in Oceana Pier), it's really had my back and part me me misses it but Earth Power is not the greatest move on it because it's a physical attacker. 

• 2 weeks later...

Understandable use of debug mode. 

Also I have never had that crash problem in my brief time using it. 

I used debug mode to set my Ivs to max. I never did it in reborn but decided to toward the end of Rejuvination. My main justification is that the gift Syleveon has max IVs. By breeding it with pokemon that have multiple egg groups, I can get max Iv Pokemon in all egg groups (I think), so really it just saves me time at this point.. I do feel kinda guilty about it, but the only back up save file I have is multiple days of work back, and I don't really want to do all the dive quests, the final Karen quest and restoration again...

Edit; Yeah I doubled checked on Seribii and there is indeed a way to breed Slyveon with other Pokemon then breed those with other mons to access all egg groups with 6 Ivs. It would just be a bit of a pain. I feel less guilty for cheating now that I looked that up.

The process for those curious goes like this: Breed a male 6 max IV Slyveon/Eevee with a female of a Pokemon with multiple egg groups (such as Spheal, which shares the field group with Sylveon, but is also water 1) and get a 6 max IV version of that mon. Breed that mon with other Pokemon that have multiple egg groups. Repeat until you have "unlocked" all egg groups. Now you can breed any mon with 6 Ivs. You can use sites like Seribii to view egg groups. It takes a lot of jumping around but is doable, just way to tedious for my liking. 

Edited by pizzagod13

2 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Ah, the egg generator and quick hatch functions?

Yeah I've used Debug for that as well since it appears the daycare mod only works in the Sheridan Village daycare not the GDC one and I am a shiny hunter. 

I did not realize those were a thing. So I just set the Ivs to max. Same result I suppose.