Narcissa's Downfall - The Mighty...

NorthernRanger

Just thought I would share with y'all a fun and easy strat for defeating Narcissa and her wicked field effect! 

Arbok and items. Hear me out, hear me out...

Arbok, with shed skin, ev trained, holding a magical seed, with the moveset

Rock Tomb

Acid Spray

Payback

Stockpile

As for items I recommend 30-40 berry ice creams,  20-30 soda pops/super potions, 10 burn heals, a few each of the other status items as well as a few ethers (primarily for acid spray).

You have all you need to out stall her team of stalling. I wiped her team out without ever switching to another mon. 

38 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

You know what's even more fun? Flash + Echoed voice, and you don't even have to spend money

I agree, this is just awesome. I used similar strategy for intense Narcissa: first I set up stealth rock (because Mismagius has focus sash), then I set up sticky web (maybe not even needed) and field (Dazzling Gleam) by Ribombee and then swept her whole team with Pyroar (Echo voice). Was very satisfying victory. 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 10:17 PM, NorthernRanger said:

That's an awesome strategy. I've been doing a nuzlocke and didn't have flash at my disposal but that would be fun 😃

TM Flash is available very early on in the game. You need some money to buy coins and the coin case for it though. 

I did the Flash + Echoed too..

10 hours ago, Reispher said:

If you play voltorb flip, you do not need any money.

It takes some time tho'..

• Upvote 1