Dark pulse for side quest

Imperial Potatoes

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get a mon with dark pulse before the 10th gym. I know the TM is in Darchlight Woods, but I can't go get it since I wanted to complete all the available sidequests before  getting locked in that part of the story. I know weavile can learn it, and alolan meowth, but I'm not sure how to get the razor claw for weavile and I can't find meowth anywhere. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. 

If you found a Odd Keystone you'll just have to talk to 30 people preferably during nighttime in the woods after you've planted the Odd Keystone in the corresponding tower for it to spawn. It learns dark pulse when reaching Level 49.

If not, I could give you an Odd Keystone if you want.

Hopefully I could help at least a bit

im pretty sure you can grab the dark pulse tm right before the tenth gym leader? and not accessible before then, if my memory is right. the razor claw for weavile is much later in the game i believe, and idk where alolan meowth can be found outside of chrysalis manor ;; but spiritomb is prolly your best bet rn!

Edited by chamomomile

In case you are talking about the Narcissa side quest, since people mostly ask about mons that get Dark pulse in regard to that side quest: The Gothita you get in Chrysolia Manor (where you fought Marianette) can have Dark pulse, so if you grabbed that you might have it already. Other than that, Zoroark's Night Daze can change the cave into Dark cave as well. You can get a Zorua from the optional puzzle in the Garufa ruins where you fought Groudon, underneath Carotos mountain.

But the problem is, you can't even complete that side quest until the last chapter of the current version. Right now, before you leave for the next island, using Dark Pulse will at most show a short cutscene, but other than that there is no merit in doing it so early.