Pokemon Reborn Redux [Mod][E18.71 Version Released]

Commander

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey the pbs is missing the bit in trainer types for the scraggy fight after the scrafty one

also for the breeding one the bit where it says you can breed machine moves was commented out so I added it back in So thats why most of you who are trying to breed tm moves cant do it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/29/2021 at 5:50 PM, shayyy said:

How did you fix this?

I had the same problem, so I edited the map directly from rpgmaker. If you want to, you could pass me one of your previous save files (preferably one where you're not stuck). This guide should help you find and replace your current save file with the desired one: 

2 hours ago, Siv said:

The download link is no longer working - is there any chance for a new file to be uploaded so those of us who haven't tried the Redux run could get the chance to enjoy what seems to be quite a brilliant piece of work?

Go to the discord server. The donwload link is pinned on the reborn-mods channel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

~~Where is Jonathan located in Corey's gym? I can't for the life of me find him to activate Corey's Masters team.~~ Found it. Have to rescue the officers BEFORE you beat the PULSE battle, otherwise he doesn't show up..

Also, who's the lady in the HQ with the machine that turns my mons to level 100? And what's her purpose?

The game keep freezing after rescuing Charlotte at Yureyu HQ. Any fix for this?

• 1 month later...