Unable to Enter Encounters in the Safari Zone

I posted this in this thread:

However, it's been about a week with no answer. The answer rate is a lot better here. 

I can't enter encounters in the Safari Zone. During the transition from over world the game crashes with the following error:

mlocpIS.png

I have a feeling that the woman in the lobby gives you the Lucky Egg for showing her a Chansey and if I'm right I could really use that. It also would have been nice to have a Drought Torkal for Crawli though Sunny Day Castform ended up getting me through that.  

Fortunately, I saved before both times I entered so I didn't lose the money, why does it cost a fortune?

Edited by Devilish

Do you have the mod pack installed? If you do, then that's the source of you problem. Remove the "Mods" folder in the Data folder and drop it in your desktop. Once you are done with the Safari Zone, save and quit and drop the Mods folder back into the Data folder. I think the error is caused due the UI mods conflicting with the Safari Zone UI. That's what I do whenever I do a Safari run.

Also if you want to farm Torkoal, I made a little guide recommending Pokemon to someone else struggling to fight Angie. I talked about Torkoal there.

Good luck finding Chansey, that Pokemon is a pain to find and catch. It's has a 1% encounter rate (I think) and is located in the starting area of the Safari Zone. If you are encountering Duskull, Pachirisu, and Tropius you are in the correct area to find Chansey too.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

Do you have the mod pack installed? If you do, then that's the source of you problem. Remove the "Mods" folder in the Data folder and drop it in your desktop. Once you are done with the Safari Zone, save and quit and drop the Mods folder back into the Data folder. I think the error is caused due the UI mods conflicting with the Safari Zone UI. That's what I do whenever I do a Safari run.

I do have the mods installed. That's a bit annoying but TY will do. 

4 minutes ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

Also if you want to farm Torkoal, I made a little guide recommending Pokemon to someone else struggling to fight Angie. I talked about Torkoal there.

My next gym battle is Amber but I'll be sure to take a look at that. 

5 minutes ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

Good luck finding Chansey, that Pokemon is a pain to find and catch. It's has a 1% encounter rate (I think) and is located in the starting area of the Safari Zone. If you are encountering Duskull, Pachirisu, and Tropius you are in the correct area to find Chansey too.

Ugh, well if it gets me the Lucky Egg, it'll be worth it. 

15 hours ago, Devilish said:

Ugh, well if it gets me the Lucky Egg, it'll be worth it.

Im gonna say this in the best way i can....."Gurl u crazy??"

Theres like a 1% chance at finding a chansey and even if you do find it you have to catch it (which is a B*tch to btw)

and then the cahnce of it holding a luck egg is 5%.........Please do your self a favour and dont do this to yourself....you can get a lucky egg from a pelliper and the chances of it holding it are higher with compound eyes(which dosent work in safari) and if your worried about completion theres a vendor in carotos mountain that gives you a happiny for shards

21 minutes ago, Gengar768 said:

Im gonna say this in the best way i can....."Gurl u crazy??"

Theres like a 1% chance at finding a chansey and even if you do find it you have to catch it (which is a B*tch to btw)

and then the cahnce of it holding a luck egg is 5%.........Please do your self a favour and dont do this to yourself....Please, you can get a lucky egg from a pelliper and the chances of it holding it are higher with compound eyes(which dosent work in safari) and if your worried about completion theres a vendor in carotos mountain that gives you a happiny for shards

1. The woman in the entrance to the safari zone gives the Lucky egg for showing her Chansey, the Chansey doesn't need to hold it

2. Compound eyes usually works as long as the pokemon is in the party's front, even when it's fainted, so it doesn't need to be sent into battle. Are you sure it doesn't work in the safari zone?

But I also think it's not worth it @Devilish, the time you need to catch Chansey could be used just as well for training with the Audino trainers

Edited by Edo

@Edo I thought she gives you the Oval charm?

and even if compound eyes dose work chansey is still hard to catch and runs away like alot (Pelipper dosent..and is a water type so is kinda easier to catch with net balls)

1 hour ago, Gengar768 said:

@Edo I thought she gives you the Oval charm?

oh yeah you're right, since Devilish assumed it's the Lucky egg I also did.

But I believe that you can get the Lucky egg from 70 Zygarde cells before you can even get to the Route where Pelipper are?

• Like 1

@Edo yeah haha I thought  route 10 was like somewhere near the 9th badge because....ya know its a pelliper😂(Turns out its 12😅)

Still anythings better than waiting like a week to catch one chansey

• Like 1

Yup. I finally managed to catch a Chansey after 2 or 3 of them fled and the prize was an Oval Charm. IA @Edonot worth it but oh well. Live and learn. 

9 hours ago, Edo said:

But I believe that you can get the Lucky egg from 70 Zygarde cells before you can even get to the Route where Pelipper are?

70 Zygarde Cells? Damn I've got 24. 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Ani125 said:

where i can find chansey i try like 6times to find torcoal and chansey never find one

You can find Chansey in the bottom right Labyrinth area it is a 1% encounter. Torcoal can be found in the upper middle area in the rock smash rocks it is a 6% encounter.

22 hours ago, Trumpet of Doom said:

Really, there's only about two mods from the pack that you need to take out to make the Safari Zone encounters not crash. You can totally have the Wild Encounter Rates mod running, and it'll make it much easier to find the rare mons.

where  can i find the safari zone mods..